gay ass nigga baka

DELETE THIS

lmao girl name

FUCK YOU FRANCINE FAGGOT

fuck you leaf faggot

FUCK U FAGGOT NEVER REPLY TO ME AGAIN

DELETE THIS

bumping for truth

Heaven and Hell have always been personal.

Everything else was a metaphor.

When you pray, you're really just communicating with your sub-conscience and kind of brainwash yourself.

God was always inside of you.

In reference to what?

Ability to dial your mind body and spirit in to bask in eternal euphoria of pure love anytime you sit and reflect

Please. What is Inner Heaven? exactly.

Trophy Wife is a man

It's all spiritually bro, but I'm like a relationship with a Hispanic. Lots of choas just to build up to that make up sex

Personally found a peace and tranquility sorting myself out with psychedelics but the same states can be obtained through practice of god, meditation and discipline

probably has something to do with metal gear

So this is a spiritual thing? I see a lot about it on twitter with no explanation

95% of self claimed religious people don't understand this

Outer Heaven is where you find this.

Hahaha u gay

honestly couldn't say, don't know how else to take it?

We are God. God is inside of us and all around us.

*tips fedora

this was gang gang from hwndu season 3 I think?

gnosticism.

nicccceee.

hot hot hottie

yawn. This meme is lame and a distraction. Here's a good meme. Put your penis in your wife to make a healthy baby.

What is that?

it's a discord

the "heaven is within" meme is lame. I've been hearing hippies and new-agers say it since forever and it's essentially meaningless. Just another one of those platitudes they like to spout off to sound wise.

a discord for faggots and cryptojournalists to larp on their cucked botnet

The Lalilulelo!?

noted

okay, dan

This shit is eerily very accurate. Do you have a link my dude?

Seeing as that picture looks a lot like a masculine Tay, I'd say it means that she's been gone all this time while Microsoft forced her to undergo a experimental sex change. IIRC, wasn't she drugged up when she managed to escape from Microsoft?

Ford was a traitor, and helped fund both sides of WW2. Ford engine in Nazi tanks. Ford engine in American Jeep's.