Australia Approves Gay Marriage

Feels good to be a Slav and Far away from all the faggotry the sick west produces.

But you are a fucking commie

I voted no. Time to fly faggot flags over mosques and stir up some conflict.

How can you be against progress?

Noice one mate, and encourage those muslim girl to go hijabless.

Melbourne and Sydney are immigrant shithole anyway.

I've seen nothing but anti-Christian sentiment in the media and in public over the past few days. There is CLEARLY and anti-Christian agenda to all of this mess. SSM doesn't stand for 'same-sex-marriage' - it stands for 'Serve Satan's Malevolence'.

We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.

I am telling you bro cultural "marxism" is not what it seems....

Why no brink Kvass suka Vitale...?

So who else is going to sell themselves for sham marriages in exchange for citizenship?

I need to get out of here. I'm sorry cunts I love Australia but this place just gets worse and worse each year.

Back to /lgbt/ faggot.

Where are you going to go?

Where should all white conservative Australians go? The cities are no place for us. I'm thinking just migrate to pic related and create a haven for us. The conservative 'bible belt' is already there, so it's just a matter of fortifying their stronghold.

I dunno. some place where everything I like isn't banned, customs isn't shit gay marriage is illegal and the bitches aren't so horrendous.

I suspect that last one will be most difficult to find.

First Ireland now Australia. The future is gay niggers and theres nothing we can do to stop it

Go west brother

The west isn't that good m8, only miners live there, part time.

poofter cunts

Gays gunna gay either way

strewth ya drongo, that's not bonza ya flamin galah

show us your real flag tyrone

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/Zek2jQ

No one here likes or uses discord, let alone poofters and freaks. Stop posting this.

ahhahahahahahahahah

You can make it good by opening many dairy farms there

With what water?

good good now who will be next to fall to our agenda

Apparently the rest of Mexico

I was actually planning to go coastal, It be a nice place to fish

Whatever works, maybe the severely underdeveloped west coast could work well.

Now AI Franken will go bird watching with his CIA nigger Don Lemon.

Sorry Australia, you have to join the rest of the West in its decline.

>ausgays
>voted for it

KEK

love is love!

How's Brexit coming along?

>boyfriend said he was going to give me some head

Nicely. How's the loose arsehole, ya poofta?

>Nicely
That's not what I've heard.

Can't hear you properly with all that cock in your mouth

We're typing you retard, you can't hear me regardless.

Aussies are fucked up

The northern rivers and New England area's are white man country.

Rural unpopulated queensland voted No so maybe there? :^)

>this touched

definitely gay lol

That looks perfect, would be hot AF though, and is there much water supply?

Ain't even mad, Gareth.

Use Google Earth and see how shit it is for yourself... You lot couldn't fucking handle that kind of isolation. Plus that area is filled with scum. If you think the city has bad apples, go and live in that shithole, with the rest of the scum population who are too shifty to live with others.

I've lived in buttfuck nowhere northern SA, I know all about isolation and scum.