World End Harem ch.13 is out

Friend or foe?

A massive fag. Literally.

has the MC fucked anything yet?

anything. it can be a fucking onahole for all I care.

Initially friend, then foe when he finds out both his little sister and sensei was fucked by Male #1. He proceeds to rip out Male #1's balls in a fit of rage, which causes the female leaders to declare that rape on the MC is now legal, so they can finally get some desperate results from him.

He's remaining pure for his childhood friend. Or he's gay.

Every fucking thread

Foe. It's clear he's being set up as some misanthropic cynic. He's definitely going to butt heads with Male#1, otherwise he would serve literally 0 purpose in the story.

>male
Foe

>He proceeds to rip out Male #1's balls in a fit of rage

Hes a weak little punk
#1 is alpha chad

Hope he gets to pork this little cunt

Adrenline is one hell of a force multiplier.

Isn't she actually that idol he likes?

Yep

Now its time for him to get back at her with this cock

I think, he is more like friend, but I doubt he really want to participate in the whole repopulation program...

also, I somehow think, that girl on this picture
choose him, but he will only torture her...

I dont think he will let the chance for him to fuck his sensei slip by

since you show me that page, I guess you are right user...

His sensei is probably already the cumdumpster to male #1. He'll go 'I'm done with her. You can have her now.'

Is this going to lead into a wish fulfillment arc? Like Male #3 is going to be allowed to re-visit a highschool except it's staffed with women who want to bone him as well as his old teacher and all the bitchy girls who shunned him.

Then he'll slowly come to believe that this is better than his previous life until he gets a message left behind by one of the few guys who didn't hate him (possibly the guy he stuck up for last chapter). Then he too will come to realize that a future where you can fuck any woman is an empty existence and start to wish for a return to the past where he can bro it up with other men.

Screen cap this post you know it to be true.

He will beat #1 by impregnating sensei himself

Too late, sensei is one of those females that male #1 had gotten pregnant with.

He will kill the fetus with his dick and impregnate her

I see more likely that male#3 will become more like male#1 and will increasingly need larger stimulus to get hard. It will probably end tragically with him deciding he can do anything and forces himself upon male#1's agent/harem.

>he's "disgusting" for accidentally seeing them
>but fucking on school property in the first place? a-ok

she didn't really do much

it's that exhibitionist bitch he has a grudge against

Did you miss the last chapter where they were forcing him to masturbate in front them?

I'm reaffirming what I said last time about M3 going after MC.
They are clearly setting him up as the most distraught teetering on the psychological edge school shooter tier kid. This new world will give him happiness and feel like he's wanted and when he learns of MC's goal he'll go nuts.

Also holy shit this slut of an agent of his.
How fucking mental do you have to be to try and make the Apocalypse sound like a part?
Either the writer seriously has zero idea how grave and serious this situation they've created is, OR the agent is SUPPOSED to be a massive Harley Quinn tier sociopath

You want her to be a depressing boner killer?

why don't they just extract the semen and then use it to impregnate all of the female population at once

Well I don't want to fuck a woman who goes 'ALL BUT FOUR MEN AND A WOMAN WITH DICK ARE THE LAST HOPE FOR SURVIVAL! CAKE?'

allegedly, they tried it before and it didn't work

I just want male 4 or 5 to be a hardcore gamer and upon hearing the world has ended ask
>'Did a new Disgaea game, Kingdom Hearts 4 or a new Legitimate Paper Mario come out or is Q and Sean in Street Fighter 5'
>'Y-yes?'
>'Then just make sure your heads are below the TV screen'

Which makes no sense. In vitro is no different than manual sex.

With that in mind, what WAS the end game for whoever made the virus? I mean, if they just wanted to limit the male population so only a select few women get prestige, why have one of them be a biochemist who could tell that something's wrong?

When loli bodyguards are capable of rendering a fully grown adult bear with one hit and metal door knobs are easily removed from a person called a Nurse, #3 ain't gonna do shit.

Quit posting your shitty fanfiction.

Because #1 has such shit tier weak sperm that even despite the fact he was probably woken up one year earlier than MC, it still took this fucking long for #1's sperm to manage to fertilize an egg.

I just started reading this and its already retarded.
How can they just assume artificial insemination doesn't work because one guy's sperm couldn't fertilize the egg.
You definitely need a larger sample for an experiment like this...

>thinking the Loli won't have some Robocop Prime Directive 4 that prevents her from harming other males
What are you, stupid?

Also, butthurt has powered a human man to have counter measures prepared for a Godlike Alien Being, someone who can outrace the concept of Death, an Amazonian made by Athena, a Shapeshifter+Telepath, and himself.
You underestimate how powerful butthurt can make someone.
And before you say that's stupid bullshit, remember what series we are discussing

it only gets worse

I just realized. Why is the MC the only one with a Nurse and Bodyguard? Male 1 doesn't have one unless I am missing something.

>How can they just assume artificial insemination doesn't work because one guy's sperm couldn't fertilize the egg.
well one of the ACTUAL plot points is that the women are incredibly retarded and can't into science. I mean they literally said that if 99% of everything wasnt automated by robots, humanity would've died out already.

So yes it unfortunately logically makes sense that they didn't retest it later. And that it might actually fucking work for all we know

Now I'm not sure if MC's claim about him capable of impregnating 100 woman a year is him actually knowing he can from his physical reports, or just a guess. But god-help his D if he really can back up that claim of his, because it would ironically means he's practically made for sex.

Just admit that you are fanfic writer who keeps getting blown the fuck out in every thread.

It's not a fanfic if it's what they are setting up.
Reread this chapter and tell me this isn't some literal school shooter tier origin story

How long until the other guys team up and try to kill MC and all the girls just want to fuck MC?

That's clearly the endgame here,right? Every single other being with a penis is just an asshole with no sympathy point

Know what else sounds like a Fanfic?
Trunks being Stronger than Vegito.
I rest my case.

To be fair, they're kinda cultivating that assholeness in them. They want the males to bang as much females as possible, so there's really no other way than to make them feel like gods among men.

I dunno, but if they somehow make it a recreation of the battle of Autobot city down to 'FIRST YOU CRACK THE SHELL, THEN YOU CRACK THE NUTS INSIDE' done by an edgy loli I'll forgive EVERYTHING.

In fact you know what. The entire series should just be a 1:1 of the Transformers 1989 animated movie.
It would make so little sense, but hell it'd a lot more fucking entertaining, especially when they meet the British woman talking only in commercials and the fight has Dare to Stupid playing.

The other males actually want to fuck. The nurse is basically a honeytrap while the bodyguard is to prevent females from dragging him off and raping him.

>Kingdom Hearts 4
If it was accurate he'd be asking for Kingdom hearts X^Xehanort/Alpha + 2

>Or he's gay.
Very likely, if Y is anything to go by

No, no, no. You're thinking about this the wrong way. The entire setup is so we get context for the eventual h-manga tier plot that's going to happen to get him hard. Every scene is going to be manufactured to have a 'and then they fucked' rewrite, such as the bitch that called him a pervert about him watching them is going to turn in a NTR plot where he fucks her in front of a boyfriend impersonator. Of course, this is going to turn him into the very people that he hates, so, expect male #3 to go all rape-man in the upcoming chapters.

>54 posts
>no 15 years

FIFTEEN YEARS
I
F
T
E
E
N

Y
E
A
R
S
Come on guys.

Then you're a faggot

I thought he was in the coma for 4 or so?

Just fuck off already and realize there is zero privacy in the entire building.

Even MC's private conversations with his agent were recorded in real time and can be played anytime on monitors far away.

I hate this manga with a passion

It does so much stupid shit that is not even bad-good.
It is just bad-bad

Pic related
Stop fucking making MS sound like it will kill you in a fucking week. We have medicine today to deal with it. Make up a fucking disease.

Different user. I'm just saying this is just 'plot' for the upcoming lewd scenes.

Of all the shit you could RIGHTFULLY criticize this manga for, you chose one that doesn't matter.

That is the problem though user.

The manga is shit for a lot of reason but if you can't get one simple thing correct that is well known if you do a quick google search you already fucked up beyond belief.

I think the point isn't that it will kill you in a week, but it will cause irreversible damage, so why live for 5 years for a cure and cause your body to fuck up in that time, or just sleep it off with nearly zero side effect.

I have family with MS and almost 20 years later they are okay with their medication. Nothing changed about their lives significant. The fact they say put them Cryostatsis shows the author is talking bullshit and that alone feeds into the rest of the bullshit in the manga.

>I know it because of personal experiences, so of course everyone also knows about it
that's not how it works, you dipshit

Again, why would you want to live for 5 years with MS when you can just sleep and wait for the cure with zero side-effect? You get an extra 5 years of a MS-free life.

>Hentai(and not even good hentai)-tier plot in a series that's not hentai
>Expecting anything decent
It's your own fault for even reading one chapter.

>Take medication until we find a cure and still live a normal life. Even if no cure is found your lifestyle will be fine.
>Go into frozen state until we find a cure and lose years of your life for cure that may never come

Sounds like a fair trade off.

Meh. I've read Bleach. I don't mind

You're not losing any years. Time moves ahead 5 years, but you're still the same age when you went into cyrosleep. Are you seriously telling me you're willing live 5 years with MS instead of waiting 5 years in cyrosleep for a permanent cure?

You say that as if Bleach is worse than this.
This is straight up the Monster a Go-Go of manga.
Nothing substantial has happened and yet we're 13 chapters in

>lose years of your life for cure that may never come
First of all, you're not losing anything. Your time stops. Second of all, you probably forgot but they already said a cure for MS was in the making and it would take around 5 years to be finished. So it's just a matter of waiting it to happen.

>Nothing substantial has happened and yet we're 13 chapters in
>revealed that the virus is man made
>revealed the S&M power cabal that now controls the world
>fair bit of world building has been done
>nothing have happened

The female leaders are still in charge.

They aren't gonna let guro shit happen or whatever twisted shit you think #3 is gonna do in that shitty fanfiction of yours.

If #3 acts too insane then that means his genes aren't worth preserving because mental illness still have people claiming it could be passed down even today by scientists since we still don't know the exact causes of mental diseases or illness since the secrets of the brain have yet to be all unlocked and understood.

Remember MC revealing himself to the world allows him to act like a good poster boy for propaganda.

If you say #3 is gonna start acting out like a Violent Gurofag, that means bad publicity if shit like that ever gets out considering how it seems wireless recording is everywhere in the future even though readers can't seem to find any noticeable cameras in the room where MC is having private conversations.

Before 3# becomes the horror movie villain in your fanfiction, he would be frozen again or maybe this time Dissected for Science because one thing the female leaders have been hesitant on doing is dissecting these 5 immune males because they are too precious.

But if #3 becomes a horror movie villain like your fanfic describes, all bets are off and #3 becomes dissected to understand his immune system even better or collect better data.

Wait, hold up, user. I haven't said anything about guro or violent stuff. I'm saying male #3 is going to act like rape-man. Stop confusing what I'm saying with that other user.

Nigga the virus being man made is as obvious as Love Hina's sandbox promise.
And everything else you mention is so unneeded, so uninteresting, and honestly so inconsequential given how MC can probably just ask them nicely to stop they'll do it because he's such a Nice Guy

It's not moving the goalpost when it's true.
The evil government thing is so pointless and also proven to be ineffectual given the failed rape attempt

You are losing years becasue the world keeps spinning without you. Your friends will leave whatever level of education you started in. You will miss out on growing up with your family. New things will happen and you could still be around to experience them if you take a medical regimine instead of going unconscious for 5 years.

Sorry m8, I'll take the medication over the coma.

Factuality has not no bearing if something is a goalpost move or not. You said nothing happened, I showed stuff happened. That's the end of it.

Yeah but that's not ACTUAL stuff. People walking around is "stuff" but no sane man would say a chapter where people just walk around counts as something happening.

You have to be trolling at this point. No one can be this stupid and have such stupid priorities in life.

There are hundreds of thousands of atoms moving around. Is that something happening in your life? No because it's so meaningless.
If it has no meaning it has no purpose and had no cohesion.

>world building
>people acting
>characterization
>none of that counts

You seem to be mentioning things that happen in mangas and not literal feces put on paper in right to left order

You seem to be dodging to hide your lack of arguments

You're trying to make things nobody cares or wants sound like something.
Not a single person gives a FUCK about this generic evil government plot.
NOBODY
It's nothing, it's absolute nothing that just pads out this manga where nobody does anything except talk.

Nobody caring for what happened literally means something happened, you fuckwad. Do you even read what you type?

Nobody caring means nothing happened.
If something happened, people would care about it.
Do you not understand basic societal norms.
Some random kid is getting shot right now, but if nobody cares then it didn't happen.

>Some random kid is getting shot right now, but if nobody cares then it didn't happen.

Guess i can become bulletproof if no one cares about me then.

>Nobody caring means nothing happened.
Talk about retarded, haha.

Didn't say the kid isn't dead.
Though if he was he'd still have more life than these 'characters' you think exist and not characitures of Hentai stereotypes

>samefagging

>Didn't say the kid isn't dead.
Yes you did

No I said it didn't happen.
Meaning nobody talked about it.
Nobody mentioned it.
Nobody cared.
Words have more than one meaning you simple child

Different guy. But no I still think that if there is a choice between two options; taking medication while awake or receiving treatment while asleep. I'll choose to stay awake and experience the world rather than disappearing for half a decade.

>No I said it didn't happen.
>semantics

>Semantics
Says the guy trying to say that nothing worth talking about is things happening in this series.
Notice how most of this thread isn't eve talking about this series? It's talking about other shit, because there is nothing to talk about

>I'll choose to stay awake and experience the world rather than disappearing for half a decade.

Well, that kind of depends on what you think the world is going to be like in 50 years.

I'm forced to stay home everyday to care for my mother, who has been sick for over 15 years