Do you agree?

Do you agree?

So this proves that militaryfags are just as retarded as liberals

>risk lives
>sit in an office and do paperwork

Oh no i joined the navy and am risking my life to pay for skool nigga they sit on a boat i think theirs a higher chance for workplace related injury then to get killed cause ur inthe navy

As someone who's joining the chair Force reserves- I probably won't even be doing that much work.

There is a metric fuck ton of whites in the military for college funds. This is true. Most of them are in the chair force. Usually, though, it's because they are looking for a better life than what they were brought up in.

No fucking shit they wouldn't do it, anyone would take a handout if it was available, the real question is why aren't liberals willing to serve for a free college education.

Military personnel are willing to sacrifice for their college education, that's why they aren't dumb cuck liberals.

Wow 60 people is alot.
Military BTFO

Why would they get free college if they didn't join the military is the better question. In fact we should be giving out free college to brothers and sisters of military members too. Their children should have free college too.

No niggers or spics or foreigners should get a single cent of college money, Jews and Asians should have to pay double.

We'd just implement mandatory conscription

>No niggers or spics or foreigners should get a single cent of college money, Jews and Asians should have to pay double.

What if they serve in the military?

Would I work for 8 hours a day if I were given the money for nothing? Really makes you think.

Triple god only knows the havoc those subversives have done to our DoD

tweet her the 1% are jews and got rich off slavery and demand she denounce the jews or else shes a racist nazi.

>all the tards thinking theyve stumbled onto an unappreciated nugget of wisdom

HAH

i did it so that i could kill people, cant buy that training

You won't lol

It's pretty true. A lot of people are in the military for the benefits. The military has been Obamafied, less requirements needed to become Airborne and Ranger, women allowed in combat, mentally ill people allowed to join, etc.

We need to drain the swamp in the military too, bring respect and love for the country back and end the virtue signaling.

Bring back the love for the country and you'll see many wanting to help defend and protect our country and values.

Fine, give away free healthcare and college.
Make 3 years military service mandatory for everyone.

How about we get healthcare + free college and replace all of our soldier with highly automatized kill bots. I for one am giddy waiting for our AI overlord to emerge.

i agree, but at least college is earned through service rather than just getting it by simply existing

Yhea. You need to keep enrollment high to man your bases all over the world though so don't expect any changes soon

True, few in combat arms, all white and Puerto Ricans, other races are all supply and logistics - shit all around

>be a finn
>free education
>have to serve in the army unless you're a retard

>also free healthcare
>still have to serve

>1000€ for a year in uni
>military almoust non-existent

>poor people should be offered the same opportunities as the rich
>no not like that

Fucking liberals

this is a bold lie people join the military because they're either really into that shit or they're dumbfucks who couldn't do anything else, but come out as better men. It's mostly fora job, the military is always hiring, nowhere else is...liberals always hate it but, jobs are #1. always, main motivator in a persons life.

at least people people that join the military at least work for what they get opposed to useless trash sitting on welfare looking for free gibs

>Navy.....
If they did actually do this the military would improve. There would be nothing but far-right conservatives joining to actually hone themselves as killing machines. Rather than what we have right now, a bunch of leftyfags joining for free (SHIT) health care and education benefits.

Did you watch the Slaughterbots thing on youtube? Talk about fapping material!

Are these teenagers posting?

>if a dangerous job didn't have incentives
>would most people still do it?
>like, whoa

Oh so NOW they're risking their lives, now that it's for an argument for muh gibs. Leftists need to make up their fucking minds - are soldiers risking their lives, or not?

Do people really go in the military for free college? College will largely be free if you are low-income (which most people who join the military are). And if you go into a Jr. College with the goal of entering a trade or transfer to a uni, they pretty much pay you to go.