Does Sup Forums decorate the walls of their parents house with animu posters?

Does Sup Forums decorate the walls of their parents house with animu posters?

No. It's kind of a waste when you don't live there anymore.

No. i keep my anime and weeaboo activites secret.

Some framed pictures of my waifu.

I live alone.

>being millennial

That's not what OP is asking.
Do you drive over to your parents' house with your car trunk full of anime posters and figurines and then beautify their living space?

That's so 80s.

>these ungrateful spoiled children who don't help out their aging parents

I live alone because my parents were charging me almost as much to live in my bedroom as I could rent an apartment for.

No, I don't decorate my house with anime posters. Nothing says, hey I'm probably a faggot quicker than cluttered up walls. This isn't just anime though, sports, or whatever still looks like shit.

They're dead, not aging.

I bought my house with knowing they were only a couple minutes away. I help them all the time.

Nope. I decorate using mirrors and swords.

Does Sup Forums decorate their parents graves with animu posters?

You don't have anything on any wall?

I was thinking about getting some art print maybe. I just moved into a new place and every wall is just empty white currently.

Rather than one, get a set of three or four smaller ones. Prevents it from being overpowering and turning your room from a comfy living space into a gallery.

Nah, but I should at this point since I'm apparently paying for the house mortgage.

Yes, almost full on every sidewall

No. I'm not a teenager.
Take that reply whichever way you wish.

are you a toddler?

Amongst other posters, yes.

No, I don't like having things on the walls but I still have 2 wallscrolls up. I'd like to be one of those people that can go full weeb and cover every inch of wall with posters but I just think it looks like shit.

No. Even when I was a teenager in the 90's still living at home I knew how to hide my power level

I did have an FLCL poster in my dorm room in college but was only for one semester

No I hate decorating things!