Will pagans, Muslims & Christians ever come together to defeat the Jew?

-Jews stealing Palestinian land from Muslims, suppressing entire Middle East, manipulating western Christians to think that Muslims are our enemy

-Jews destroyed paganism by using Christianity as a puppet

-Jews killed Jesus Christ & now using atheism to kill Christianity

When will everyone realize this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qXt-XLXNVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying it wasn't God's original plan to sacrifice his son Jesus Christ to give us eternal life

We don’t defeat anything by doing what the Jews (not a hive mind) overall prefer - being multiracial

That's a nice comfy way of saying Jews manipulated my bible in order to make us forget about the fact that the Jews murdered Jesus

United we will defeat the jew and seize their assets, divided by race baiting rabbis and fake jew run neo nazi sites and BLM with their sneaky tricks they use to divide us.

Unite against the Jew, treat the disease and the symptoms after.

If you really believe that the death of Jesus was a bad thing you truly have a fundamental intellectual problem with the basis of the sacrifice God made.

The Pharisee were hypocrits but the death of Jesus Christ didn't come without consequence.

Oy vey shut down this peaceful rebellion lead by Jesus, manipulate the pagan Romans into thinking that he was a threat!

I'd rather kill all you pagans and muslims than ever unite with you fags.

WHY THE FUCK would I ally with the pagans. DEUS VULT
DEATH TO ALL PAGANS

Pagans are scum, even worse than the fucking muslims. CHARLEMAGNE DID NOTHING WRONG. Massacre at verdun is one of the best things to have every happened. DEUS VULT

Fuck all your shit gods

>Jews destroyed paganism by using Christianity as a puppet
Lol what? The multiple European "Pagan" religions died thousands of years ago long before we were puppets (by us converting them or their belief fizzling). I understand finding a bone to throw to the pagans is hard but c'mon man.

Calm down there Goldberg

>Will pagans, Muslims & Christians ever come together to defeat the Jew?
Yes, but it will be the Russian orthodox and Shia crescent that unites
Western Christianity is dead and paganism is a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=1qXt-XLXNVs

>thousands of years

Less than 1000. Nice try, Schlomo.

we know shlomo

I hope so
Kys shill

you do realize Jesus was a jew?
Judas=/= Jew
besides more pressing issues are at hand, we need to kill the niggers in our society first, then we can let our holywar begin!
For god and Glory user, until we meet on the battlefield

Most of the major pagan religions were in major decline to the point of not counting or they were completely dead by 1000 years ago though. I agree OP that we should be united though.

Jesus was born a Jew & threatened the Jews when he realized they are using religion as a way to get money

Jesus was a jew basically only by birth, all his actions made him essentially the anti-jew. That's why they hate him so much.

>hides flag