Hey user, what do you think?

Hey user, what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=12875371
exhentai.org/g/970231/459891660c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My waifu is the only one for me. Fuck off, you loose whore.

GRAB

does anyone here have the lewd greentext of this picture?

Our goddess is pure. Unlike a certain someone that tries to increase her popularity with padded bras.

I thought she didn't wear panties

I think those panties are far too small.

Those are Minorin's, obviously.

Happy fapping

>Real Aqua doesn't wear panties
Is this bait?

I think she's a useless goddess

Would you take responsibility, Sup Forums?

who are you quoting user

lul

Our goddess might have the mind of a child, but that doesn't mean that she can't enjoy a good dicking.

>let me just slip off my blank panties
>blank

Boner killed holy fuck.

uuuuh

does that imply she's wearing no panties?

I agree with Kazuma on this.

Meh.

Fuck you thot

That you should ride my dick.

Kazuma thinks she's stunning. It's just that her mind turns him off.
They talk about it in the second novel, when he asks her if she ever noticed him fapping next to him, and she says "sure, but your back was turned, so I didnt mind"

>They talk about it in the second novel, when he asks her if she ever noticed him fapping next to him, and she says "sure, but your back was turned, so I didnt mind"
Wait, what?

basically they were in a dark area and Aqua was able to see fine, so Kazuma realized that she would've been able to see him fapping in the dark easily.

Well, Sup Forums?

This From the LN:

>… I suddenly noticed something.
>“Nah, let me ask you, can you see really clearly in the dark?”
>Hearing my question, Aqua said with an ‘obviously’ expression.
>“My vision now is no different in broad daylight. What is it?”
>……
>“So when we were sleeping in the stables together, you saw everything?”
>“I didn’t see anything. Because when I hear the sound of fap fap fap, your back was facing me.”
>“… Thank you for your mercy Aqua-sama.”

Aqua isn't scared by sex at all, she just doesn't think about it that much

Be mine, Aqua.

suddenly my opinion of Aqua just shot up

She often does things like this. For example whenever everyone gets shocked by Darkness' pervertness, Aqua just ignores it. Or when Kazuma is harrassing or hitting on however, and everyone is outraged, she doesn't give a fuck.

I prefer Darkness, my old friend.

That's why you cum inside Aqua's fat ass.

>takes clothes off
>puts panties on

Maybe her ass is just too big.

Post some sexy Aquas!

>Aqua wears panties

Fake Aqua confirmed

Okay, but remember to join your local Axis cult to learn more about Aqua, okay?

BOING

she's really cute in this work, highly recommended

good artwork too

Darkness fans are so rare. It's nice to see

>Darkness fans are so rare

how is that possible?

this is someone who canonically gets wet when you publicly humiliate her, or if you tie her up and treat her like your fucktoy in general.

I'm not doubting your statement, but it just makes no sense.

How long are Aqua's legs on that fanart? Author really needs to learn proportions.

Her butt is too flat for me.

Yeah. Flatguys go for EXPLOSION and assmen tend to go for Intelligence Below Average.

Darkness is in a nice place where her body is toned to perfection yet she's still got gigantic delicious tits. She's also not clinically retarded and doesn't like destroying everything in sight. Her kinks are easier to deal with in the long run.

Plus, you know, half of it is just a facade anyway and she's a blushing maiden when confronted with actual sexual situations.

See above. Plus you've got the "muh purity reeeeeeeeeeeee" faglords who get all pissy about the not-entirely-sure-she-didn't-give-herself-to-a-fat-old-man-to-save-kazuma thing.

>this is someone who canonically gets wet when you publicly humiliate her, or if you tie her up and treat her like your fucktoy in general.

This is the problem. There is no point humiliating someone who wants it and actively gets off on it.

I think that matter is entirely up to taste. My opinion is that there's a certain extreme hotness to an act that you see right through (pretending to be naive/innocent/modest), and my god, does Darkness have a hella of a see-through act.

Meh. She is hot and her openly lewd antics have a definite hot and sexy charm but again, there just isnt any point really going to town with humiliation play on someone who wants it to actively happen

Shit just does not make sense.

I THINK I WANT A BETTER GODDESS

>Plus, you know, half of it is just a facade anyway and she's a blushing maiden when confronted with actual sexual situations
This is true. Whenever she has the opportunity to get fucked the way she fantasizes about, she always backs out. Vanir comments this a lot.
Though there is that one instance where she unironically asks Kazuma to fuck, and he budges it and she turns completely psychotic

Thank god Japan has good taste and there's a second season to get us through the cold winter.

Hello flat, bought you a gift. Put it on, it'll go nicely with your eyes

I fucking love Megumin.

I hope they can somehow fit in the dopey eyed mage village. That was fun as hell.
Also, hope they keep doing what they have done and get Vanir a fantastic VA like the rest of the cast. If he can catch the lines even half as well as Kazuma's VA, I'll be happy

>Thank god Japan has good taste

I get what you're trying to say user.

That said, Japan CONSTANTLY gets blasted by Sup Forums for having shit taste. Not like Sup Forums is one to talk.

Season 2 when?

Tbqh they do have shit taste most of the time though. But Konosuba managed to hit that fine line and appeal to both nips and westerns. Everyone was surprised by that

17th of jan, if Im not completely off.

I think I missed Megumin Monday again.

We used to have those running all the way till wednesday, what happened?

Fug, now I like Aqua even more.

Nice ass, fatty.

Did the anime only cover the first volume?

BY THE PUSSY

No, it covered the first two, but they did cut out a few things. Some of them being rather important, mainly their first dungeon quest.
I think it was because it was never meant to have a second season, so they just though "fuck it" and focused on the jokes and relationships more

Darkness has the whole package, TnA.

People realized that dopey eyed chuunis are inferior to actual gods.

It's like I always say
>An assman can never be truly bad

That's a fucking 10/10 art here.
Got more of that artist?

>dat rice sack belly on aqua
It gets me every time. I'm by no means a thiccfag, in fact I like DFC, but this pic gets me every time. It just makes sense on Aqua to me.

What was Sup Forums's reaction to kazuma winning the megu-bowl spoilers? any archives?

That doujin is fucking amazing.

I know Aqua is retarded but I wouldn't miss an opportunity to tap that.

Is there any romance in season 2 based on what happens in the LN?

I want to lick Lalatina's six packs.

It's too bad iqdb is totally broken and can't tell you.

Where is this from?

tits not saggy enough

>ywn have your own megumeme, damegami or a darkness my old friend of your own

Gentlemen....

pixiv.net/member.php?id=12875371

I think that sonic the hedgehog is the most powerful super saiyan

Nice.

>pixiv.net/member.php?id=12875371
Knew I recognized the art.

Fellow Darkness-fags.

Even though she enjoys ut I too would enjoy humiliating and abusing Darkness until she's a total wreck.

that's why I'm gonna put my babies in her

>3D will never be > 2D

Why is life so cruel?

to think this artist is the same one who drew Karen from Hell
he really improved a lot

She's hot no doubt, but you couldn't pay me to put up with her.

exhentai.org/g/970231/459891660c/

I know what you mean. Thicc is stupid to me, but Aqua is just made of softness and pudginess. It somehow makes sense she has puppy fat

None at all. It only happens in the 5th and 9th

What the fuck did he do to Megumin?

I have zero knowledge of this series but I'm diamonds right now from reading this.

Aqua is the perfect companion. Being in her company is it's own reward, user

you know shes the most propense to NTR you
Darkness will likely cheat on you just for the thrill of having you really mad at her and treat her like shit

liking Divorceness is a free pass to being a cuck

This is actually true. And the more you would try and bully her into not doing it, the more she would want to because she wants to see your reaction.
Being in a relationship with Dorkness is to be doomed to cuckolding