Lord of the Rings TV Show

I'm already beginning to like how it's turning out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw&list=PLvWhGsR4Ogg2QOxIwhTPwyehKOd-cEcKR&index=156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So progressive, so diverse.

YO HOL UP

someone post the Sup Forums pasta

I'm ready to be enriched

accurate

>SO YOU BE SAYIN'
>WE BE LORD OF THE RANGZ N SHIT??

I hear there's a part for John Podesta and Jeff Bezos wrote it in himself.

Podesta will play a Hobbit named "Skippy" with an affinity for baking hot cheese pizzas in the Shire.

Plz no
Not lord of the rings

Gandalf the black

el bryan?

replace the ring wraiths with klan riders and this meme is approved for mass production

>hooded horse riding ringwraiths not shooped to be klan members with tiki torches

>eye of sauron is blue
>orcs wear SS uniforms

WE WUZ LAWDZ N SHIET

Will the orcs appear like white males with swastikas and Christian crosses on their armour?

>Michael Kenneth Williams as Frodo

I'd watch that.

Me too

ONE BLING TA RULE DEM ALL

The Ents will be played by the Harlem Globetrotters.

Gimli and Legolas have a touching interracial gay marriage ceremony attended by all their diverse friends before sailing to the West

kangz of the rangz

great you giving them ideas now

just fuck my shit up already

Aye niggaz! we gotz 2 go throw dis bling bling in da fire at whiteys house cuz it's da reason weez all po and killin eech otha and sheeit.

It's a done deal user. Varg was right about everything. Well, maybe not neanderthal bear placenta cults. But with things like this, he's spot on. The market dictates this, and the people at the top of it tend to have very perverse, counter-intuitive ideologies. I was never a big LOTR fan, but I really liked the first movie and I'm glad Tolkien more or less achieved his ends of having a unified Anglo mythology. But Jackson kind of debased it, with all of his changes and manipulations to the story (not to mention that the films he made just kept getting progressively worse).

This Amazon variant will be pure pozz. Anglo = intolerant/hateful, Middle Earth = multicultural, multiracial rainbow of enriched cultures, Orcs = Drumpf supporters/nationalists and shit of that nature. Just be prepared for it all guise.

Naw niggy, yous a Uncle Tom ass wizard tapdancin fo da white man.
Weez gon follow dat tranny wizard ova dur.

RETURN OF THE KANGZ N SHIET

We've already seen what they're gonna do.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HAD748zyLw&list=PLvWhGsR4Ogg2QOxIwhTPwyehKOd-cEcKR&index=156

Shut up negro! We Makin dis fellowship of da bling. We gotz sum niggaz, a tranny, a jewbitch, and sum middle earf muslimz.

at least it will be a meme machine

I WANT MORE OF THESE MEMES SOMEONE PLEASE COMBINE IT WITH THE NEW GONDORIANS ORC POSTER. I'M LAUGHING SO HARD I can't hardly type

bump

This can't be real. plz no.

I need memes bad

Dat nigga Sauron a straight up jive turkey. I beat dat crackas ass if he come round dis shire.
Matta fact dem cracka ass orcs betta pay me dem reparations o else I'm bout to burn dis shire to da ground.

someone shop in the most famous KANG courtesy of AOE2

>jive turkey
Your lingo is outdated. Brothers don't talk like that no more, now can you dig it?

Naw slick yous da one dat on da booty train.
Jive turkey came back like da nazis, u is still getting your lingo from whiteboy rappers.