China and it's government is a cheap, uneducated, retarded, cancerous piece of shit And here's why

China and it's government is a cheap, uneducated, retarded, cancerous piece of shit And here's why
>In HongKonger's perspective
>> ~150 new immergrate being stuffed in every day, our government don't have choice on who and when or what arrives, new immergrate have all the right as a local resident, that means they get all the benefits such as government funding, public housing and dirt cheap medical services.
>>Shit water was being sold "for our daily uses" at the price of 5 billion a year, since it is literaril shit water, we spent another 5 billion just to make that water drinkable. In which 10 to 20 percent is actually usable.
>>There are multiple military camp were put all across our cities, where the soldiers inside is complete shit that can't even pick up trash from one side of the street to another without a couple of them fainting. Yet they were here in their word" protection and stabilize Hong Kong", although it is more oriented towards locals and protests.

>>They forces our children to learn their language, failing in the subject will result in a poor academic courier. They also planned to force them to "learn the value of China", where about 500k people went on and street and stopped it for now.
>>Since Hong Kong were a "international city" that essentially have the productivity and relationship as a Nation (for example, we use to able to import weapons from NATOS country and having priorities in trades with America). Yet China is using their constant effort to diminish our International status so that their cheap imitation of a "world class city" can look better.
>>China's influence to our politics results in our police force firing gas tear to protesters and shooting in the middle of a high population area. In response NATOS country no longer sell us weapons such as modified BMW and pistol/assault rifles from H&K because we are now "undemocratic and a threat to individual liberty"
>>Now China threaten to change our law to that independent....Or talking independency will be illegal and we have to "be serious" at their national anthem, or els will be prosecuted.
Fuck you China you cancerous piece of shit, I wish everyone in your country get food poisoning and shit everywhere.

Count me in if anyone have the intention of mustard gassing, or 911ing China, I will be glad to help.

fuck the commie bandits

Ayy a fellow Hong Kong user, how is your day?:D

just starting lol

Glory to the motherland!

>blocks your umbrella revolution.

oy git in da foking china numba wan network. we gonna bloc dis site

It's nice to live, knowing there are still hope at taking down the scummy Communist country right next to us. Prise Kek

香港快完㕸

Ah I am glad that no one can block our internet in Hong Kong....yet

Herro ferro Chinamen.

Yeah, and if we ever "end", we will bring China down with us, into our grave.

I hear you based Cantonese. Your city is a jewel, none of those tacky coal-fired mainland shitholes even come close.

I fear theres no going back though. With the West in a diminished state, the CCP will consolidate it's power both at home and further afield.

Die standing my friend.

fuck off irrelevant island chink

My parents went back to hk and literally mandarin is everywhere on the streets now and the atmosphere is way different from the comfiness of years past. Its just not the same anymore and theres rly nothing tht can be done. Hk will just be absorbed.

So when are you leaving? You do understand that things will only get much worse, right?

has more billionaires than africa, piss off

naw hong kong deserves to get shat on.

you faggots were some of the original dog eaters who gave everyone else a bad name.

bump

It is sad and you are right about the difference they made, I think I will have to make some bio weapon and start spreading it in major city in China... Nbome in a mist form should make them "change their mind" easily.

>They forces our children to learn their language, failing in the subject will result in a poor academic courier

Lol. Enjoy working at McDonalds

Funny you said that, eating dogs is always illegal in Hong Kong, where it isn't in any point and time in China...

That is exactly what I mean lol

Oh, I already got my future planned, if it doesn't change in 5 year I am going to return to my mother land... UK that is

That's what happens when you're just a small city-state situated next to a colossal nation. Now lube that asshole ready for that giant mainland cock.

They are already fucking us tho, add more lube?

Yup. Lube up. My country is lubing up also.

Just throw the immigrants into the sea

As a matter of fact, we did... And they swim their fucking way back baka

I have nothing relevant to add to this conversation, but is HK still comfy and neat to visit as a tourist? Always wanted to see that city.

Singapore too while we are at it.

For now, yes, but it won't last for long. It is quite comfortable for tourist if you spend most of your time in Hong Kong Island/most island:D

Hong Kong Anons, I know your pain. I'm from Vancouver. Alot of you guys came over in the 90's and old stock Vancouverites complained. But honestly, you all turned out to be great. Nowhere near as bad as the thousands of mainlanders who come and fuck everything up for everyone. Rude. Messy. Buy expensive shit to validate themselves.

Do you have any tips on triggering mainlanders? I like telling them that Taiwan is real china, but any other methods are welcome.

Thank-you for your appreciation
For trigger word, lemme give you a small list of it
>Hong Kong is not China (a new one)
>Taiwan No 1
>"X products is the best seller in a lot of Asian countries such as Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore, they don't sell it in China tho"
>Hey do you guys eat dog meat? What about cats? Do you eat them too?(yes, they do, it is legal to eat cats and dog and basically any animal...Except protected ones, such as panda lol)
>Hey do you guys need to get a visa to visit Tibet? I heard it is a part of China
>I always heard from the news that some part of China is "historically unsperatable", what about the other parts? Are those historically disposable?(for example some part of North East China, outer Mongolia)
>I seen from the news that you guys drew your border in South China sea all the way to the coast of Philippines, are those one of your "historically unsperateable" area?

Yeah I think these will roast them up real good.

兄弟们别着急,台湾和我国会随时欢迎你们。

Ayy Singapore Buddy, I do have some relative there, perhaps that will be a alternative choice

Good thank you.

I'm so tired of them buying all the houses and leaving them empty. I want them gone.

Our infrastructure has been slightly deteriorating but they're fixing it and everything is still good for the foreseeable future. Just be sure to enlist for two years to get all the citizenship privileges.

Hong Kong is a good country, I always tell people there is a difference between "mainland" and "Haych Kays", because haych kays don't eat dogs.
Which is a big deal in western countries obviously, but 99% of immigrants to australia don't understand there is a difference.

You need to be more vocal against mainland china, go all out and openly protest communism, and US will take anything they can get to build a military base on HK land to "protect" you.

White BCer here. I have to agree with you: fuck the mainlanders they're absolutely the worst thing to happen to the world

Hong Kongers were ok because they fled commnuism came because they wanted to remain under the queen and were able to assimilate into BC because of BC and Hong Kong sharing British heritage

These mainlanders are cancer but Hong Kongers are OK. They should help us establish an independent state

^^

I'm loyal to the Queen. But we really need to solve the mainlander problem. I feel that the resentment is strong enough to start a movement here.

Exactly and it is strong enough to create a movement. The only thing is how far are you willing to go? If the federal government blocked our efforts to stop this would you be willing to go as far as a British Columbia UDI?

I can't agree more on that one, the are the single worse thing happened to earth after Jews

Thank-you Aussie user, a constant effort must be done to put China's bullshit propaganda out of business, and thank-you for contributing to that

javascript:quote('149502369');

We have to start small first. We need a strategy. Something like the IOTBW posters.

I cannot wait to participate in WW3 to take out those Chinese bastards

Nuke the gook

OP seems confused and thinks Hong Kong is an independent state. It's not. It never earned that status.

It was given / rented to England for 150 years because the Emperor was weak in the Opium War. Then in 1997 on schedule it was handed back to China. I was there that rainy evening. It sucked. I wanted to sit on a hill and watch the fireworks in the harbor, but the rain made that unpleasant so I sat in my apartment and watched it on TV.

Many HK'ers were not there, but abroad on vacation. I've never seen a gloomier celebration. Understand that this whole issue did not affect the top 30% of the HK population which had been granted UK citizenship. The lower 70% who were refused that were left in HK, handed back to China.

Not only was HK not independent but the cream had been skimmed off their society. It was a pretty mediocre place, people-wise. Business owners are primarily rich folks from Shanghai.

OP knows this is all true.

HK'ers think they can be like America just by pretending. But they are unoriginal and never stood up and won a single battle once, ever. And they won't either. 30 years to go until the guarantee of a "high degree of autonomy" expires, but Xi Jinping is a no nonsense guy and may move things along faster. HK will accept that they are a part of China, and their hostility to their central government probably won't work in their favor.

Oh hell yeah, count me in on that one, can't wait to drop hallucinogenic bio weapon on top of their head and wake them up real good

post belly
we'll judge if you deserve independence

Dude, quit being an ass. HK could just a reasonably be a city-state like Singapore and BTFO the stupid and smelly chinks.
>leddit spacing
Okay, here's your (You), now git!

You're aware that the people in HK are pretty much indistinguishable from the ones in Shenzhen or Guangzhou (both "mainland" cities) aren't you?

They're called paragraphs. We oldfags learned to use them long before there was reddit.

I am being objective. If HK can be in independent city state, Shanghai can be a much more competent one, albeit with not a nice a harbor. Why do you have this idea in your head that you can cleave off your preferred part of China? Have you ever even been there, to know what you're preferring over what?

Hong Kong was GIVEN to UK based on contact, Chinese governer at that time threaten Hong Kong to be "returned" or else be destroyed with force. It is yet another sobotage that China is best at, after they successfully joined UN they declared Hong Kong was never a colony but instead a settlement, and of course ripping every single right for us to even vote for our own independent. Hong Kong was never a fully independent state because China deliberately declared so. China is delusional little scum and that's that.

Being objective is nice, but do you know where you are?

China and the Chinese are quite literally just cattle to feed the industries of the world. They are born and bred to produce, produce and produce while consuming as little as possible. A farm for people and factories

island chink seems to think people gives a fuck about their beef with continental chink.

all just chink

Nobody there used to be so deluded. You've gone downhill in 20 years.

The island was "given" (taken) to England, and they rented Kowloon. The lease on Kowloon was up in 1997, and without that the island would have been indefensible. Hence the whole thing went back. Yes China was a bit tough. That's how it goes among major nuclear world powers, of which China is one, also a permanent member of the UN Security Council.

When did you ever get the idea you had earned independence? You earn independence by taking it. As the Chinese troops were marching in during the week before the handover in late June 1997, you didn't even try to stop them.

You're calling China delusional? What kind of drugs are you taking? Seriously, you're nuts.

HongKonger are quite different, we consume and "enjoy" life a lot more then those uneducated primitive ass.

>Double trips
Welp, can't argue with that!

Nice example of biting the hand that feeds here.
I hope HK gets assimilated asap.

Yeah, you're sophisticated because you know how to consume.

Reminds me how some Japanese said they were a sushi superpower because they ate more of that tuna than any other country in the world.

It was a typical HK thing to say, you folks haven't changed.

They didn't feed us shit, we earn our way through it.

Yeah, so? Isn't dropping truth bombs in the spirit of Sup Forums ?

No, but baiting people this hard is!

You only exist because the whole world wants to trade with China. If you gain independence you're fucked. You have nothing to offer to the world.

mongolia is the real china

Come on, Ivan! Wouldn't you want to see one of your geopolitical enemies start to lose power over their own people and descend into a civil war/regional conflict?

REMINDER THAT THEY MANUFACTURE ALL OF THE ELECTRONICS WE USE.

It amazes me that, despite all security measures taken within our government and armed forces, that we don't consider how thoroughly compromised we really are - they make absolutely everything, including the microcontrollers in our drones. If you ever wonder who is in charge, look nowhere else but China - we cannot dissent or even think of entering into combat with them, lest all of our electronics compromised within seconds of the start of any skirmish.

Yes, your system board was made in China, and has rootkits in the BIOS - not just in the firmware, but also in separate hardware that only those-in-the-know can access, and I'm not talking about the NSA.

China owns the world, and its everyone's fault.

How easy is it to live somewhat comfortably in Hong Kong?

>wanting conflict near border
No thank you.

>ching chong pee woon tang
>ahh silly cheerio chappy i'm actually quite british
Whatever you say yin lang

It is more like China will crumble to dust if we didn't trade with them when they were still a Communist country.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 3, it is basically a general right here to have housing and free money to spend if you can't work

Aw, you guys were really at each other's throats 30 years ago!

Housing is expensive, not sure if it's more or less per square foot than Manhattan now to be in the more populated parts of HK. There are some more remote places too.

I loved the food there and got fat. Dim Sum is one of the great inventions of mankind. But that's all over that part of China, not just HK.

You can probably have most of the same things at half price if you go across to Shenzhen, just to the north of HK. Food is definitely much cheaper there.

Not sure how easy it is to get along in English now. Learning Mandarin is hard. Learning Cantonese is even much harder.

China will grow larger.

Also:
>Conflict near border
>Chechnia
>Syria
>Ukraine
>Georgia
Really? I thought you loved expanding your sphere of influence through a multitude of covert and overt ways! :(

>have housing and free money to spend if you can't work
Forgot to mention, public housing.

Chinese are insects of the earth.
t. asian

Tell me about more things that happened 30 years ago. They are really relevant today, I'm sure.

Touché

>Not sure how easy it is to get along in English now
Not really hard, everybody that grew up here learn English since 3 month old

well, we can't do shit to help you because china would end the world to stop that

30 years ago your sad excuse of barely working system named USSR was still here lmfao, I am sure that is still very relevant.

Yeah, count you in.
>take out those Chinese bastards
>Nuke the gook
This unironically includes you, you need to be wake up first, moron.

>would end the world to stop that
That's true...Perhaps we should work the other way around and destroy China first.

As of 20 years ago there were lots of people who could not communicate in English. But also many who could, so I could get along, maybe someone would translate if necessary.

Now Mandarin is required and English no longer is, so that situation cannot have gotten better, English wise.

I remember those people who had done relatively well in public school and qualified for the English track. They were said to be bad in both Cantonese and English. And written Chinese, which doesn't follow spoken Cantonese exactly and is therefore confusing for some there.

China should move to democracy nation with federation system

Well it isn't so much, russia is coming up in the world again.
Hong-Kong will become just like the rest of China, this is inevitable, you guys have no leverage to fight with, you can't do anything to stop that happening.

If I wanted to fight but I knew the guy I'd fight could kill me easily, I wouldn't fight.
inb4 surrender monkey meme yes yes I know

Hong Kong is Chinese territory. Deal with it you fucking whiner.

i think if we even gave you weapons china would kill you all

>go all out and openly protest communism

Do it in Tienanmen square. Old school stylee.

Yeah, and Canada is still Queen's land...Oh shit that's a good thing

HK destroys China? hah

what the hell was HK without china?

the whole REASON HK existed was because of china.

think cantonese

what would the UK have use for you if it's NOT FOR CHINA

ha

and you call us mainlanders stupid

Give me 15 kg of Nbome, we will design a dispense mechanism and then place it all over China's major cities.

face it hong kong, you'll always be mainland's playground along with macau. if you're not going to be mainland's playground, you're going to be somebody's playground. nobody has taken you seriously in 150 years and no one will for years to come.

i don't have any, and I don't know anyone that would be able to ship it to china, sry m8, wish the CIA was more useful

and your "pretend language" dialect sounds like absolute ass. the qing emperors should've just given you to vietnam like planned.

Earing dogs, cats and rats is litterallly cantonese culture what is nor is not illegal is irrelevant