EPSTEIN FILES: What happened to Chris Tucker?

>In September 2002, Epstein flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private Boeing 727, known as the "Lolita Express".

>"Most people just don't know. They just know what they--you know, they know what's going on around in their lives, you know. I didn't know until I traveled and I was fortunate enough to be on these trips with President Clinton and Bono and I found out. I was, like, `Man this is terrible, you know. What can we do about it?'"

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2011/08/brett_ratner_explains_that_whe.html
beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/galleries/celebrities-who-left-hollywood-for-god.aspx?p=2
thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/comedian-chris-tucker-arrested
articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-06-28/business/9806280365_1_metro-columnist-mike-barnicle-defense-attorney-alan-dershowitz
youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
youtube.com/watch?v=OeREN_rwnVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The probably asked him the same they did to Dave Chappelle. Tucker said Yes

Chris Tucker was friends with Michael Jackson.

ya think?

well this looks inconveniently recent

>Kevin Spacey is invited by Bill Clinton to a private party
> on the plane, his blindfold is removed
> its Ruby from Fifth Element, Chris Tucker stays in character the whole time

Kevin!

Spacey!

Welcome to Jeffrey Epsteins pedo Paradise!

Vile, if true

how do we know he said yes?
did tucker fly out many times like clinton?

He saw poor Africans.

The others saw fresh meat.

>Openly Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey has donated London’s Old Vic theater free-of-charge to stage a gay-themed play about notoriously anti-gay Uganda this November.

>Just Me, You and The Silence by Ugandan playwright Judy Adong depicts the government-fueled oppression LGBT people face in the East African nation. Set in the capital, Kampala, the play tells the life and struggle of Jacob Obina, an ambitious politician and family man.

>The one-night-only staged reading of Just Me, You and The Silence was organized by international LGBT rights organization, The Kaleidoscope Trust with ticket sales donated to charities and campaigns working to end the persecution of LGBT communities.

>“This is an important piece that deserves to be heard and we are pleased to be providing an opportunity for audiences to connect with its message,” said Spacey, who’s the Old Vic’s artistic director.

>Just Me, You and The Silence will likely have a better reception than another recent gay Ugandan play, The River and the Mountain. After staging the play in Kampala in August, producer David Cecil was arrested and currently faces two years in prison.

He probably raped David Cecil and left him to rot in Uganda prison (QUITE POSSIBLY WORSE THAN TURKISH PRISON) to hide the evidence.

The Pedo's won. Sup Forums won the meme battle and lost the war

I know, who cares about rampant pedophilia when there's a dozen AI threads and shill sliding

so tucker is against these jews or what?

what the fuck am I reading?

>vulture.com/2011/08/brett_ratner_explains_that_whe.html

Christ Tucker here calls Brett Ratner the child rapist Jew boy. So is tucker another mcfarlane? should he dig to see what else there is?

Also this, Tucker left hollywood for God, pulling a beiber.

What did they see that shocked them enough too bail and scared them enough to keep their mouths shut?

forgot link:
>beliefnet.com/faiths/christianity/galleries/celebrities-who-left-hollywood-for-god.aspx?p=2

"Oh, really, Brett, you guys are friends? Because that is what friends do: quote other friends anti-Semitic remarks to the New York Times? Admittedly, getting agitated at Ratner for this quote is like missing the Chris Tucker forest (and how about Chris Tucker, ladies and Gs!) for the Ratner tree, but, oof — with friends like Brett Ratner, who needs the ADL? "

G-d, even worse than the Lolita Express! Is there no depths to their depravity?

I was running with that theory for awhile too except he went born again way before that trip and did Rush Hour 3 after and looking at how he's failed the "black don't crack" test, he's probably sold his soul to the pedo cabal.

>which probably explains this: thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/comedian-chris-tucker-arrested

>Is there no depths to their depravity?
Look up Abromovich a jew that Gaga follows who is a jew and teaches traditional jewish practices including the eating of children.

No wonder Tucker bailed on hollywood, maybe he saw that?

>which probably explains this: thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/comedian-chris-tucker-arrested
Question: what if their pulling an MJ on him to teach him a lesson? Or hes like anyone else and just fucked up? He bailed on hollywood at his peak, whatever he saw on that plane sure as hell fucked him up.

>well this looks inconveniently recent

is that chris tucker today? dam.

yep

man I'd never make it in hollywood all i wanna do is fuck big tit milfs and do coke :(

dammmmmmmm.... well i see what you mean by black does crack, kek.

Makes me think of the Animatrix runner short. The jews are like
>hes waking up
>send the US president
>Done.
he looks happy but ya gotta wonder why and now, like you said. Their afraid I think, very afraid. They know it will take just one to come forward against the jews and the snowball of people following will create an avalanche.

Or at least I can hope...

Bump

Kek

Wasted opportunity if they didn't tbqh

geez, they can't make rush hour 4 with him looking like that

and he's still friends with bill?
not cool

Bump

Does Chris have a tweeter?

I don't have a tweeter

Someone should tweeter Chris and ask these things

Not that you're my personal army or anything but not the worst idea i've had

Maybe he has an email on his website hmmm

The Rush Hour movies are the comfiest damn movies ever made.

They're so fucking stupid and the redpilled side of me should despise them, but I just can't find anything to hate about them.

That's not Chris Tucker, it's Dikimna Mutumbo, former basketball player

How are they stupid? Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker is the best duo to ever walk this earth

And I'm 98% sure it was some other fuck named Chris Tucker on that plane. I forget who he was.

Welcome to the joke!

The plots are ridiculous and it's essentially the same movie every time.
But yet for some reason it still works.

We shall not surrender the tendies to those whom would knock a plate of them upon the floor.

it should be easy to find him in california

but it's probably better not to confront him about this yet
I'm not sure he'll say anything that will hurt clinton, people have been killed for speaking out against the clintons
what if he gets paranoid and runs away to africa

we can guess how involved he was by how many trips he went on to epstein's island

even trump has been there, but it doesn't seem like he liked the place

When Epsteingate open a flood of tears from the left and the right will flow.

STAY WOKE
THEY BE SCREAMIN'
(((THEY))) GONNA FIND YA
AND CATCH YA SLEEPIN'

But user, this is actually how it went down. checkem

>Chris Tucker stays in character the whole time

is that why chapelle took off?

shit remember when Morning "Intern Murderer" Joe friend Mike Barnicle called Dershowitz out on being an ultracreep and how fast that stupid papist goy got shut the fuck down for being a little honest for once.

articles.chicagotribune.com/1998-06-28/business/9806280365_1_metro-columnist-mike-barnicle-defense-attorney-alan-dershowitz

for telling the truth

shit remember when Morning "Intern Murderer" Joe friend Mike Barnicle called Dershowitz out on being an ultracreep and how fast that stupid papist goy got shut the fuck down for being a little honest for once.

pro-post

those little shits are all feds

>Chris Tucker
he was ostracized from Hollywood

now we know why

Ive wondered about this for a long time. In general, the black community frowns on gays. Blacks are usually very socially conservative. I just know that when aot of these guys are about to peak eg. Martin Lawrence, Dave Chappelle, Kat Williams, Chris Tucker and others, there seems to be this strange and sudden downturn. Why? Well you could say they are niggers and just toss away the conspiracy, or you might consider that they couldnt possibly concieve what was asked of them in order to join the big boys table. I believe that these guys held a moral compass, didnt want anything to do with what was offered. And in turn they either commit career suicide voluntarily, or by temporary bouts of insanity when they realize what the hell they have gotten themselves into, or... someone cut the cord on them. There's something fucky. All these dudes, albeit most black entertainers enjoy conspiracy theories.

They hate the jews as much as woke whites do percentage of woke probably the same or even higher hence most BLM protests are 90% jews few blacks if any

so Sup Forums isn't really too worldly on this subject matter

there's two ways in: celebrity, and the black fraternities and sororities that lead to Boule membership. The hazing prepares you for all the other shit you're going to take up your ass for coin.

>black fraternities and sororities that lead to Boule membership. The hazing prepares you for all the other shit you're going to take up your ass for coin.
Yea I doubt the black frats are for jews to control them, boyz 2 men was in that and they also took a way out.

Ive heard this.

>Yea I doubt the black frats are for jews to control them

please just read what you wrote again and pause and reflect on where you wrote them

youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM

youtube.com/watch?v=OeREN_rwnVA

Hell yeah man, GRIFF.

If someone can land shots on Bono in the fracas that would be cool too

Something a little better than the money laundering, everyone does that

>He had come to the historic city in Mali for a festival celebrating the music of the famous Tuareg tribe. On the night of the event, Bono and his entourage were placed on a small bleacher surrounded by, yet separated from, the thousands of local people via metal traffic barricades and a dozen heavily armed men. Toward the end of the evening, a woman announced that “BONE-no from Youtube” was in attendance. Later, the U2 frontman appeared on stage screaming, “We are brothers here!” and “Music is stronger than war!” before trying to sing in French in front of a nonplussed crowd. Then he exited the event, boarded his jet and flew back to the country’s capital, Bamako.

>The next morning, the nomadic Tuaregs, who inhabit the north of Mali and the Sahara, told government ministers who’d arrived for the festival that they would once again be taking up arms to revolt against the regime. Three months later, Al Qaeda usurped the Tuareg rebellion and started raping women, chopping off limbs and burning libraries full of centuries-old books, but there was scant mention of Mali in the western press.

Did you catch the Obama era manufactured book burning propaganda in the second paragraph? I know I did.

BOG here
With all the happenings we are getting low autistic support we need to formulated a plan to get more normies or I'm disgusted to say but we need the preening virtue signalling libtards to whine this into the narrative

The future is ours

wtf am I looking at right now?

Get ready

That's Dikembe Motumbo..

timeline.jpg

I would like to say I am surprised by the appearance of Former United States President William Jefferson Clinton, known sexual predator, but for some reason, I am not.