Sup Forums BTFO by the BBC

Sup Forums BTFO !!

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42003496
LADS ! It's over!

>A failed 'Swedish flag' hoax shows the decline of the extremist Sup Forums message board
>the lacklustre response to the campaign co-ordinated on Sup Forums could be a sign that the extreme message board's influence on internet culture is starting to wane.

Have these absolute cocksuckers at the BBC not heard the phrase "Not Your Personal Army" ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42009879
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reddit spacing

>extremist

How dare they defame the board of peace

cannot believe they actually wrote this

how will we ever recover?

Nigger you just posted this an hour ago.
Sage

Absolutely haram.

i think Sup Forums's influence on the internet and public is greater than ever. We shitposted a president into office (and Brexit) and the fact they write articles like this show they're running scared

Pack it up guys, it's over

What's so extreme about Malaysan coral farming enthusiasts?

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-42009879
heres another article from the dear old Beeb
>Miss Iraq and Miss Israel selfie strikes a nerve
>they may not have realised how mixed reaction would be on social media.

Friendly reminder the BBC is paid for the British public, a charge of £150 per year, and you can go to jail for not paying it. We literally pay them to write this shit. It makes me sick.

>The petition was removed after BBC Trending contacted Avaaz.

Why report the news, if you can make it?

>normies unironically let their reality be shaped like this

>traffic to Sup Forums has declined substantially this year

Well, I fucking hope so.
Unfortunately, I don't trust the BBC.

Fellas, this is our chance.
We get the Swede anons to claim it was not a hoax and we expose the BBC as anti-Islamic and anti-immigrant.
This is our chance to turn it around on them.

bump

yeah this faggot article certainly isnt going to help.

Just call them racist biggots turn their own rules against them.

Ask them if they think there is something wrong with changing the flag and if they say no they are fucked and if they say yes they are also fucked as we can use that against them.

Swede here. I'm glad to hear your racist smear campaign isn't working.

>Step 1
Ring the BBC ask them why they think the flag is a bad thing and record the phone call.

>Step 2
Use the answer against them and spread the call all over social media. It doesn't matter what answer they give it will be bad for them.If they say it's bad to have the flag they will have to admit there's a reason why they don't like it and if they say they like the flag they have to admit there's nothing wrong with that level of cuckholding and it destroys their narrative against us.

Your the racist biggot why haven't you been more tolerant and accepted the new flag ?

It's been around 200k for a while now though

It's okay to be white.

Shouldn't the BBC be concentrating on sob pieces about Africa and Yemen?

Also BBC

Literally recognize your Sup Forums privilege in terms of how this forum allows you to see past this sort of thing. We're gifted to have had the opportunity to find ourselves here.

This was doomed from the start with you retards spamming in English on English sites giving no impact at all, inevitably to be picked up by the usual fake news because you retards plan shit in the open