Threads that have been on Sup Forums for more than 2 fucking days

>threads that have been on Sup Forums for more than 2 fucking days

Why is this allowed?

because the shit ones like yours get deleted in under a couple hours

Slow boards are easier to lurk, Sup Forums

Back in 2012 you could see some threads from 3 days ago. Keep lurking faggot.

People aren't posting enough to get things past the bump limit

This thread is marked for deletion (Shit)

How new?

>unironically liking the same topic discussed for days and people bumping dead threads with shitty image dumps

OP is retarded but why do many of the boards feel like they're slower than they were even just a month ago?

So what retard

people left after jap jew started doing bullshit

This is why I laught when I see weebs claiming that Sup Forums is an anime site.

I kinda started drifting away after the Sup Forums pass tramp stamp.

I just don't care anymore.

Oldfags started drifting away and newfags have more websites and distractions to keep them at bay

Is this on election day? Shitty graphs.

That's funny since the fastest threads are dead generals discussing the same things over and over with the same shitty image dumps.

Sup Forums has needed its bump limit reduced for a very long time.

Our bump limit went up so much in an era where moot was giving up the entire website to generalfags and desperately rationalizing it. We don't have enough generalfags to justify such an enormous post limit and it definitely does not benefit regular threads, which often just stagnate for the last 200 or so posts after discussion has run its course.

Reduce the bump limit on Sup Forums
Increase the quality of the board.

Probably because the turbulant times we're having. The ads popping up and fucking over lots of moble users. also the entire site runs like shit for half the day. after 5pm I don't even try to open images because the things take a dozen seconds to open.

I agree with this. 500 is just too much but the way things are going, it'll never be changed.
>fucking over lots of mobile users
Good, mobile users are a plague.

>J-list fucks off
>introduces new ads, some malicious
>J-list comes back
>new ads still here

Wonderful.

Images not opening is fucking unacceptable. Hiro is a fucking joke

Sup Forums, the fastest board in Sup Forums has a 300 posts bump limit and let me assure you it doesn't make the quality any better. What if it never reaches bump limit? If a thread dies, then it dies.

whoa now. don't get pissed at me. I'm just pointing the shit out that I noticed. and yeah, its a huge pain in the ass that images aren't working right.

Also J-list came back? I haven't seen any of there ads.

>[Ads] J-List is back! Use this $5 coupon: 4CHAN5

>i don't like Sup Forums so it's shit
Be more grateful you limp wristed attention whore faggot, Sup Forums is saving Western civilization with nothing but memes while you sit here crying that they invaded your safe space

Maggot

Sup Forums x automatically blocks ads I think.

I never said that. Don't show your powerlevel outside of your containment board user.

>containment board
Sup Forums is a lot lower quality for its subject than Sup Forums is, especially with dickweeds like you posting

>What if it never reaches bump limit?
It'll sink to page 9 and then get bumped again by some autist who just wants a discord chatroom they can dump images in.

Even with threads that sustain long discussion or conrurrent threads, like currently airing shows, a lower bump limit is beneficial because each new OP is an oppourtunity to either sustain and accelerate the discussion, or introduce new and complicating elements to it. A thread shouldn't just be a catch-all container for everything related to its subject. It should be an organic chain of responses and counterresponses extending incidentally from a specific and guiding OP that happens to either comment directly on a series, or place elements of multiple series or other anime-related topics in conversation with one another.

Low bump limits encourage the latter by applying a very valuable limitation on the extension of a thread, and thus increasing both the influence and importance that the content of the OP has.

Bugger off, Sup Forumslack
Don't you have a presidential regime to run as a deceitful pseudo-zionist shadow cabal?

Fuck off tripfag, you are part of the problem on all boards

>nearly all Sup Forums threads are filled with anime images

Really makes you think.

Sup Forums is so boring now. I only ever look forward to stalker threads.

>Don't you have a presidential regime to run as a deceitful pseudo-zionist shadow cabal?
HOLY SHIT I bet you felt intelligent writing that post

It's not true, you can open the random active thread right now there and you'll find 2-3 anime pics at best

Why would you ever look forward to those threads? The shitposting?

>an organic chain of responses and counterresponses extending incidentally from a specific and guiding OP that happens to either comment directly on a series, or place elements of multiple series or other anime-related topics in conversation with one another
Your describing generals and that's a no-no. Threads should be about the discussion of a topic until nobody wants to discuss it anymore then you move to the next thread. Half of the theads I lurk here die without reaching bump limit so your case only happens to horrible dead generals that I won't mention.

Since anonimize was introduced, this argument became invalid. I make shitty posts so it's easier for you to ignore them.

Cancerous newfags from reddit bump dead threads for no reason and sometimes they do it without even responding to any post in the actual thread but just random nonsense.

If we banned mobile browsers from Sup Forums, it should put a significant stop to this.

Threads would last a lot longer than 2 days if people like you didn't make worthless shit threads.

>a board of internet nazis is saving anything other than their virginity
shooby doo

>If we banned mobile browsers
Why do people keep posting this even though it's clear as a day hiroshima will never do this?

Nice meta thread, not as nice as these right here though

When moot killed thread expiration on the slow boards the slow boards essentially died.
Seeing moot meme about how great /po/ is after he fucking killed it sickens me whenever I think about it. That and /d/ becoming a necromancers crypt.

Is there any better alternative to Sup Forums?

Use the damn sage you fucking nigger

stay mad that nobody outside your reddit-filled containment board takes you seriously.

I promise I'm not the one keeping those threads alive for eight months because I just quit posting on the slow boards since the change.
Like five years ago? Was it more? Whatever It's been a long time.

Sounds like a guilty conscience.

No

I have no idea what the fuck are you even trying to say

>tfw hated Sup Forums but after spending the election night there I realised they're actually a funny bunch
I'm sorry

>images not opening

Holy shit, I thought that was just me.

nah the real problem with Sup Forums right now is

>REEEEEEEE LOAD YOU FUCKING IMAGE
>site runs perfectly for 12 god damn fucking years
>not even a year has past and its falling to shit

this is srsly worrying me I have a bad bad feeling Sup Forums is going to legit die soon

Death

>malware ads
>pay2post
>boards becoming generals central so there's no need to create a thread outside of them

>srsly
>REEEEEEEE
You are thereal problem
>>>/I/dioticapestryingtotype

>this shit tier thread has been on since FUCKING THURSDAY

It's a problem with the second image server to split the load that is hosted in canada: is.Sup Forums.org

The old one: i.4cdn.org

Fuck, I thought the slow loading images was a problem on my end.

Complaining about long-lived threads? Is this the level we're down to now?

If you think those threads are harming the board then maybe create some more interesting threads to drown them out.

inb4 some autists start flooding the board

yes and Sup Forums has TWO FUCKING DEVS AND MODS WHO CANINTOIT

this problem has been going on for awhile now

not really

r/anime is "ok" ish
sqrt(64)chan is slow as fuck

I'd kill for a new imageboard dedicated to otaku culture and technology only

Kyoukai no Kanata is complete garbage.

Fucking derptripshit is doing his "advanced mathphysic" just to get an EPIC SCREENCAPXDXDXDXD and all those retards sucking his dick and no one telling him to kill himself, moreover the faggot keeps taking off his trip to bump his stupid shit

I seen a thread on another board i forgot which one though. But it had been up for 8 months and only had about 200 posts

>drown them out
You can't drown them when they are the majority of posters these days. Shameless crossboarders and generalfags have taken over this board and don't even know the concept of lurk moar

The damage is already done.

Sup Forums's culture is completely dead and its never going to come back. Most of the older users have likely left a long time ago and all that are left are reddit tier general posters and waifu posters.

Seriously this place is so devoid of fun that most jokes are referencing something from literally 5+ years ago. At this point I could probably find both funnier and more thought provoking discussion on Gaia then I can this shit hole.

Why are you still here then? Kindly fuck off back to 8gag or whatever other shithole you crawled out from.

Because meta shitposting and hoping new rules get placed which fuck you general fags over is the only thing this boards got left for fun.

Where/why did it all go wrong? I was gone for a while and came back to this.

>hehe look at me I shitpost for fun xDDD
Jesus, what a cancer. Get out.
>>>/reddit/

Mods became no fun allowed.

>r/anime is "ok" ish

When we let Naruto fags take over.

After that generals and shonen overtook the board. Its not a coincidence that most generals are for
>Off-topic(Drawfags/Buyfags/DJT)
>Shonen(JoJo/SNK/OP/BNHA)
>Waifu image dumps(AK/Pretty cure)

Add on the fact that mods banned anybody who tried to use self-moderation to correct the problems, and you get current Sup Forums.

I hate it but I have to agree, wednesday there was the most fun I've had on this whole site in a long time.

Why do you feel intimidated by someone contributing to a thread?

Fucking mods. Self-policing was part of what made Sup Forums great. That's a shame. I don't know where to go now.

>contributing to a thread
Kill yourself derpretard

actually I was wrong
it's better than current Sup Forums

You should go back to redit. No point on using the inferior website.

anime is dying so Sup Forums is dying as well, it's a good thing

see
Reddit is fucking great. Literally every oldfag from Sup Forums migrated there already. Nu-Sup Forums is literally only good for shitposting now t.b.h.

>not wanting the kino thread to last 3 days

>Reddit is fucking great.
So it's come to this, huh.

The MOD was great back then

What is with this one gif and shitposting?

yep, how the mighty have fallen

It's the same retard making the same stupid threads.

>saving Western civilization by killing Sup Forums

Welp, guess you have a point

Even after swearing off reddit for years, its gotten to the point were I'm honestly considering going there for Sup Forums discussion. At least I might be able to find some current anime discussion there. Modern Sup Forums has one thread per a show and it almost never gets more then 100 post.

It really is sad that r/anime is on par with Sup Forums nowadays.

Shut up you are aids.

>that is hosted in canada
That must explain why it works better than the normal one for me.

Thanks hiroshima.

This place gets slower and slower every year.

>you are replying somebody 2 days in the past

>2010
DRRR thread with 80 replies stay for five days
>2014
KlK thread with 700 replies stay for six whole hours
>2015
X general with 550 replies stays for 36 hours
>2016
X general with 550 replies stays for 35 hours
>This place gets slower and slower every year

>Sup Forums is a slow board now
Where did it all go wrong?

I don't even know what you're getting at here.

Oh good, I can report some posts, I was starting to get bored.