Hey guys

Hey guys,

I grabbed a girl's butt at a concert 16 years ago. Should I just go ahead and end my career now or should I just be executed?

I'm so immoral and sexist. I'm basically a rapist.

When I was 6 I kissed a girl and hugged her, am I a pedophile?

What the hell were you thinking? That's not even normal.

holy fuck I can't stop laughing. quite possibly the best gif ever.

i fingered a sorority chick in college in the middle of a bar and a bunch of her sisters saw. going to have to change my name and move to another country i guess

>mfw the visiting team's uniform looks exactly like my high school's

*with tears streaming* in college I accepted a dare at a crowded rugby party to crouch down and gently bite a girls buttocks through her jeans. Even though she saw me and giggled my attempted rape can never be forgiven. Whatdo?

#meToo

In HS did it like two or three times high af

sick mother fuckers

This is the best gif I have ever fucking seen

Another time I attended a Rush concert at MSG with some friends. We were high af. This fat lady sitting directly in front of me was leaning forward like she was sitting on the toilet, and all I could see was her big granny underwear riding up her back. I asked my friend if he dared me to give her a wedgie. He encouraged me to so I did. She immediately slapped me, and at the end of the song her male friends stood up and threw some punches. Then it was over. Should I an hero now?

Sorry your life is basically garbage now because you made woman feel uncomfortable.

It was completely consentual(sp?) m8

Does she still consent now? If not you're a rapist.

Arrest yourself and you'll be a national hero

louis ck was consensual and he got fucked too

>i used money and drugs to get laid. i am soooo fucking sorry

meanwhile on the radio lil nigga is talking about giving girls pills that make them horny

Either that or learn to stand up for yourself.

You're a monster

I saw the same thing happen at a bar about 7 years ago when I was in college.

unironic liberal defense of pedophiles and rapists

Why didn't you report it to the authorities? You should be in jail too for enabling this type of behavior.

Bump for salvation

you should masturbate to bogdanoffs to repent for your sins

If a man was groping that flag he'd be in prison right now.

fair point OP but if we can use it against our enemies then we fucking might as well

I once slutshamed a girl because she was griding on multiple dudes in a club. I called her the 'w' word. Hopefully the sentence is less than 50 years.

You called her a warlock? That's sexist, user

I raped a girl (she was definitely +18) yesterday with my eyes. Did some real hard pounding. I'm a renegade now.

No matter how much cleavage she has, always look in her eyes! But also don't stare at her because you can be accused of assault by creeping. That's a 10 year sentence. Don't drop the soap.

I’m a femanon. I grabbed a guys arse in a bar once. Men can be victims too. I worry that he curls up and cries in the shower because of me.

There are places in hell for people like you

When I was 10, I walked passed a girl in a hallway at church and she and her friend turned around and started screaming loudly "Did you pinch my butt?"

No. But, I've always wondered if it happened and / or who got away with it.

Sure as fuck wasn't me. I hadn't even had my first boner yet, much less developed an interest in girls beyond "Ew, gross."

Once slapped some girls ass in a club and she turned around and slapped my mate. Was absolutely hilarious

>two crosses on the wall
>drunk attention whores

american christians are hilarious

when i was in middleschool/highscool everyone "pants'd" each other and people would pull the shorts down of girls in the hallway

pretty sure they are in prison for life right now

You're actually a degenerate and disgusting if true.

That's actually degenerate as hell

Degenerate

DEgenerate

>kek flag
>afraid to touch a woman

it all makes sense...

The first time I got drunk I walked through a party gently passing my hands over every girls butt I passed. I went outside and told my friend, "I just grabbed like ten girls' butts."

Years later at another party a girl grabbed my butt and I acted outraged.

Once, when I was drunk in college, I ran into this girl and we went back to her place. I forced her head down and made her suck my dick, and I'm pretty sure I passed out as soon as I came.

Years later, when I was drunk again, this same girl passed out in my bed, she was really shitfaced. I went out to the couch and I was going to crank down, but then I realized I had an unconscious girl lying in my bed, and she had a sweet ass. I went into the bedroom and pulled her pants and underwear off, turned her over, and fucked her. When she woke up in the morning she asked me if we'd had sex and I said yes, and that she'd wanted it.

every single person who runs for office is gonna get accused of rape or sexual assault now.

serial rapist and hypocrite
>not inviting your friends over for a turn
You're just selfish

i dont think you understand how trends work.

this shit will die out in a few weeks. do you even remember the vegas shooting?

Admit guilt
Apologize
Ask to have your ethics investigated
And then your OK
Oh yeah,make sure you're a democrat

One December night years ago in Chicago, I followed a young nursing student as she walked home. I knew she had some roommates, and I was eager to make some new friends that night. Without meaning to, I accidentally strangled and stabbed her and her seven roommates. Sadly they all died. I admit I did rape one while a ninth girl hid under the bed. I'm struggling over here. Did I do something wrong?

Go on...

fuck u misogynist pig.