FUUUUCK

I was raised by a single mother and she gave me half a gallon of milk everyday. Is that the reason why my genitals are rather small? Because of all the estrogen? If yes what should i do?

sae bae

You sound like a nigger.

Drink half a gallon of whiskey every day.

Got any experiences with that?

No breast milk has all that estrogen shit passed down from birth control pills but they didn't work on her apparently. I drink milk and my race is the most lactose intolerant yet I'm fine.

No, if anything you were exposed to Bgh, and should be allright

does organic milk have estrogen in it

You drank half a gallon of milk from her tits every day?

not your blog faggot
get lost

cut them off

Hahahahahaha classic

like the new angle lefty/pol/

i know it's redundant but why isn't Sup Forums actively getting screen caps of leftys whining how small their cocks are?

half a gallon of dairy or half a gallon of sweet mummy milk?

When I was kid, whenever I was thirsty I'd drink milk instead of water.
Now I'm a 26 year old with a feminine body - I have no fat but a 31 inch waist and 36 inch thighs.

How many times did it take before you could handle a cock until it came in your ass?

The most feminine thing about you is that you actually measured this

>small dick
maybe the milk, but more likely circumcision and your fathers DNA.

Who cares though, roasties will still fuck you and if you make money you can move in from your beta orbital position (when she is done getting smashed and dashed on by Chad and Jamal) and infiltrate the nucleus of the egg.

Don't cut your son's dick, feed him a caveman diet, make him lift and teach him to be proud to be a fucking white male.

>Have you never wondered why I only drink distilled water, or rain water, and only pure grain alcohol?

(((Distilled)))

become a trap

Fight back with science to reverse the effects

Ive been drinking milk for 25 years.

My nuts a large and no I dont have man tits.

I never drank any milk growing up, and I ended up being 6'4" and 130lbs in my late teens. I've put on some muscle since then and I've got a great jaw. On the other hand, my brother drank tons of milk and he ended up being 5'11", baby faced, and round.

I think the meme is real.