Dragon Ball Super

Good night, sweet prince.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/fygorm.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zeno is going to take bring back Black and make him his sexslave

no one will miss you

>tfw user writes a better episode than Toei

Sup Forums, is it bad if I want to make Zamasu my wife? I'll make her pregnant and then she'll have no choice but to be slave to this ningen.

No. She's hot as sin. Of course, your disgusting ningen cock would never please her. You might impregnate her if you try, but you would never satisfy her, and you would never see her smile.

not at all, i like shemales too

it's not bad

Here lies Zamasu the not so immortal god of memes.
He died as he lived. sperging about NINGENS while getting BTFO by them.
May he R.I.P(REEEE In Peace) and let Zen-chan have mercy on his autistic soul.
Farewell our utsukushii kami, your tea will be severely missed.

>at the end of the next episode
>Vegeta: hey, Kakarotto... was that your doing with that random spirit bomb?
>Goku *laughs internally*: saaaa-na, bejita

ZAMASU ;_;7

>spirit bomb out of nothing
that wont work

He kind of looks like a Pikachu there. Fuck.

ZAMASU

Pretty sure it's not. It's a logical assumption.

"Kai" is King, and the next step up is a "Supreme Kai". It's a pretty basic chain of command and succession. It's just common sense. It's no more headcannon than the baseless assumption that ANYONE who kills a Supreme Kai just instantly becomes a Supreme Kai. Odds are you have to be a Kai before you can be a Supreme Kai

Yeah, that's right. Not sure what point you're making here.

Why would he die? All that's said about the God of Destruction is that they are meant to bring balance through destruction against the Kais, who create. It's never said that they have some sort of symbiotic relationship where if one dies, the other will die as well.

GOWASU

PRAISE AND ADORE HER!
SUPREME GODDESS ZAMASU!

a.pomf.cat/fygorm.webm

It took 66 episodes but finally they came up with some good shit.

>It's never said that they have some sort of symbiotic relationship where if one dies, the other will die as well.
Except that it literally was, you stupid shit.

>Your disgusting ningen cock could never satisfy my godly pussy.
>It's such a small, weak little thing too.
>Oh? It seems you got hard just from me saying that. Truly you are a VILE creature, ningen! Weak and pathetic!

all of that is headcanon, everyone can become kaioshin and you cant prove me wrong

>new, more powerful space gods outta nowhere
>evil possessed saiyan
>Frieza
>Future Trunks
>a martial arts tournament
>Vegito
>a fusion that goes off after the time limit before it can defeat the bad guy

Quick, what will Toei/Toriyama/Toyatoro recycle for the net Super saga?

Bojack

its canon that if kaioshin die hakaishin dies as well, get yourself together man, this is canon for months now

Stop it, you monster

The only people who hated that episode are Vegitofags and people who don't remember how stupid the writing was in the original series
Toriyama is not a good writer and never has been. You watch for the character designs and the fights.

Hunt for the Super Dragon Balls.

>being this retarded
wew

You took his ningen meat rod and loved it. You disgrace. Filthy, filthy disgrace.

He did put more effort into making things look like they made sense.

slug, make picolo great again

>Retards still defending Fairy Tail tier writing

>planets nearby
>small living creatures and nature

We are at a point they are at god level. They can even absorb or nullify ki with their hands because god-ki. Who knows if Goku can build a smaller more concentrated spirit bomb just by blinking eyes

#notmykai

exactly, we are fighting against gods, small energy from squirrel isnt going to work here m8

>made sense
Vegeta and Goku jumped millions of power levels in only a few days on Namek

Zenkai here, zenkai there, zenkai fucking everywhere

I underestimate everytime how stupid NINGENs can be.
A gods love is beyond the base act of what the ningens call "fucking".
Gods are beyond such debauchery and aren't driven by lust, unlike you filthy monkeys.

Seriously that's all you have to compare to the latest episode? Dumbass

>Hmn? Are you going to cry, ningen? Your tiny rod is nothing, you should be ashamed of it.
>It just keeps getting harder... you truly are scum.
>You can't possibly do anything with it, you'd weep before you got close to finishing.

Use whatever fancy words and self-justification you want, ZAMASU, but the fact remains that you gave in to your carnal and inherently NINGEN desires when you let ZAMASU put Son Goku's NINGEN cock inside you.

You were tainted from then on with the NINGEN lust. It was your downfall. But you can be redeemed if you bring me my tea.

>Trunks didn't come even near beating him with his own power
>people still sperg over it
but why
I know the whole spirit bomb without anyone charging it and the sword absorbing it and Goku's + Vegeta's power is ass pull but tell me
are you seriously implying ass pulls are anything new to the series

I can get the hate for Trunksfags being obnoxious pieces of shits about it but I'll let it slide since it's been 2 decades since they've seen him

I haven't been watching any of this, are you saying that Trunks the strongest character of all?

>space pirates
>evil namek and super namek god
>super evil dragons
>Buu's story retcon to what Toriyama said(that he was a being that already existed for millions of years), so Buu god
>some demon god lord
>new androids. could even be a Cell from some other timeline or Future Android Chi-Chi with Kaioken full of revenge because Black/Goku killed her in another timeline
>gods from other universes or timelines, including saiyans
>Tsufurs/tuffles or some other race because saiyans destroyed their world, so revenge
>go Duragon Bow Hiros route with what-ifs, time breakers, etc

No!

This

Trunks is what would have happened if Gohan hadn't decided to be a professional bitch.

Happens in the next episode
Screen cap this

>You will never see a genderbent Zamasu groan in pain AND pleasure when stabbed by Vegetto Blue's Spirit Sword.

There are rumors that the next saga is about a new set of saiyans showing up on jap twitter.

There is another excuse. Goku and Vegeta shared their god-ki with Trunks
Whis and Beerus say no. And Champa. And Vados. And some other random gods. And probably Hit.
Then Vegeta will train half day and will get stronger again, but then Goku wil do the same and will get even stronger. Nobody will remember FTrunks again unless is back for that tournament later on the road

A unlikeable asspulling Mary sue?

I just realized that those are Bra's clothes

really poor excuse considering they couldnt beat zamasu when they were fused

I'm talking about before that.

Okay, then what about the year limit on the dragon balls being glossed over constantly to serve the plot? Or the dragon balls being able to not only restore an entire planet but the entire population too?

Not the strongest of all, but he is the best boy of all.

Do you have a link, user?

Because Vegeta said that he wanted to visit universe 6 saiyans. That will happen and is probably next mini-arc.

I can work with this being canon

You ningens never fail to suprise me with how far your idiocy go.
Gods are beyond reproduction, they never and will never perform such repulsive acts.
Also how dare you to pretend to be one of my fellow gods Gowasu.
Is there no end to your heretic behaviour, NINGEN?

shut it and such my cock

>Okay, then what about the year limit on the dragon balls being glossed over constantly to serve the plot?
Never happened.

>Or the dragon balls being able to not only restore an entire planet but the entire population too?
Wish granting tools, granting wishes? Bullshit

Your futile rage and destructive "justice" bring to light a greater truth about you, ZAMASU. You curse ningen for their barbaric ways and heretical ways, yet you yourself wantonly destroy and even have the audacity to slay fellow gods.

You choose to ally yourself with the body of a ningen and utilize it for the very destructive purposes you claim to so utterly despise ningen for. You even sink as low as to merge your godly form with that of a ningen husk.

Don't you see, ZAMASU? You cannot hate ningen without hating yourself.

You have become that which you despise. You are, perhaps, the greatest NINGEN.

Roshi is the strongest martial artist in the world and get surpassed by Krillin and Yamcha in only a few years. Tao Pai Pai can kill people with his tongue and fucking fly on pillars and is the closest any villain had got to that point in killing Goku, but Goku surpasses him in no time at all. Popo and Kami, despite being far superior to Goku post Piccolo Daimao, never bothered once to try and stop him.
The mafuba, despite being a deadly technique, is instantly learned by Tien after just witnessing it, and then Tien doesn't die from it. Yajirobe is technically the strongest non-Goku non-Piccolo character in his introduction for no other reason than to be able to fight Goku, despite never having any formal training in his life while Goku had to train with a world renowned martial artist and a sky cat to get to the level he was.

Fuckers in kaioshinkai telling me, always at the tea table Zamasu ain’t bout this, Zamasu ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Zamasu ain’t no hitta Zamasu ain’t this Zamasu a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ningen Shootin' at the ningen and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Zamasu I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Goku Black and them

Also none of these are anywhere near the bullshit of the latest episode.

what

So, Trunks.

>Kills Frieza and King Cold in one episode
>Kills Andriod 17 and 18, plus Cell in one episode
>Kills Babadi and Dabura in one episode
>Kills Zamasu

wtf i love trunks now??

Tainted body, profane mind, fallen soul, a ningen indeed.
Your words can't challenge my wisdom and now you stoop to this level just to defy me.
A ningens foolishness know no bound.

Buu isn't a god in my opinion.

He seems like something akin to a weapon that awakens to clean the universe of evil and change it.

In my opinion buu was never really evil so much as turned evil because of bibidi's bullshit.

As a matter of fact, what happens if it's revealed that Buu was in fact a high level god that bibidi had taken over and sicked on the other gods.

>HARDER, DEEPER, I'M NOT SATISFIED YET

Piccolo Jr Jr

you should die then

>Oh? I thought you were immortal?
>FemZamasu realizes she isn't immortal and moans
>Grabs Vegetto's blade with her lips all glossed over
>That's right...

My dick can't handle this

>fights are short as fuck

Why is this allowed. DBZ fights were hours long

How can Zamasu be this moe?

What if Buu is just the default god of destruction but he kept sleeping so much that he got fired and replaced with Beerus, which is why Whis gets on Beerus's ass so much about sleeping.

But Goku almost died to Tao Pai Pai, Tien is known to be able to learn techniques very fast, and Yajirobe was living in the wild (like Goku) so it makes sense for him to be quite strong.

Buu was more powerful than Beerus before he went to sleep, wasn't he? Or at least before Beerus sealed away Old Kai.

The gods forsake this world by not admitting their greates failures known as the ningens.
To right the wrong that I have taken the sins of mortals and the failures gods in this body.
I will wreathe myself in the pitchest Black so that this universe may be purified.
I will purify this universe by taking all the filth and sins unto myself so that this universe can be saved.
This is my love for the universe and this is my salvation that I bestow upon.
Such self sacrifice truly is the duty of a god.

But that's Gohan

>How did Bibbidi make Majin Boo? What process was there, what were Boo’s ingredients, etc…
>Though in the manga Kaiōshin said that Bibbidi made him, the truth is that one called “Boo” was not actually created by Bididi, but has existed since time immemorial. He cycled between rampages and long hibernation. During numerous iterations of this cycle, he absorbed the evil elements of mankind, becoming steadily more violent. Bibbidi merely knew the means of calling Boo from out of his long slumber. Since the current Boo is a slightly different life-form due to the changes brought about when the evil Boo was expelled, it’s not known whether he’ll still go into long hibernation.

Straight from Toriyama.

It doesn't make since how he killed Zamasu, now does the manga explain how he gained this Genki-dama sword power???

nver4get kid Goku rampaging through the whole RR compound in one episode.

Did they ever explain whay Trunk's new form was?

and then he gets out again because they don't have the sealing talisman

>he absorbed the evil elements of mankind, becoming steadily more violent
So Buu is violent because ningens?

The manga is still behind the anime. They didn't even go to the future yet.

>he absorbed the evil elements of mankind, becoming steadily more violent.
Zamasu was right

i deleted my post because that it wasnt for you, sry m8

They are cheap and no one knows how to choreograph a decent fight.

WELL THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

>She flies up, panting heavily, eyes crazed, glossy and yearning
>I've taken on the sins of this world, defiled my beautiful body with the corruption that is Son Goku! Truly this is the nobility of a Goddess!
>YOU WILL GIVE ME THE REST OF YOUR SINS! GIVE ME THEM ALL!
>Vegito's reaction

>F Trunks didn't once meet Goten
This bothers me

yeah because they took a single fucking episode of Vegeta screaming to turn into a super saiyan against 19