Just you wait user.

>Original tank fight was tense due to long periods of calmness
>New tank fight will have explosive synthetic music and slow motion bullet time

she looks okay

H-HAYAI

you never know user, Trump became president so maybe hollywood won't fuck up
oh who am i kidding, it's gonna get fucked

>$17.5 million

Funny that she got more than original manga creator and Mamoru Oshii will ever earn for playing like shit in GitS movie which she don't give a fuck

>Pork in the Shell

3D PIG DISGUSTING.

major kusanagi more like major butanagi

It will. ScarJo doesn't have the same star power anymore and she looks really frumpy in this.

This is one of those "straight to pirate" release that I've heard so much about, can't even remember the last one.

Butch-U pls.

She doesn't have much of an independent draw. Just look at how hard "Lucy" crashed, but hollywood is still living in the 1970s business logic-wise.

What the hell, is she coming off of a pregnancy or something?

She's into cocaine now

Saw the new underworld trailer, the main character looks more fitting for the role.
and she's not fat

Coke doesen't make you fat. Quite the opposite.

Usually, but she has the resources to keep on pigging for now

Yeah but she's like 50 now.

Isn't the live action movie exploring the gay shit absent from the Oshii movie? If they're taking cues from the manga that's a good thing.

43 but Beckinsale is starting show her age, even with all that work she's had done.

She was fucking gorgeous in the early mid 2000s though.

>Underworld movies are still being made
How?

No. They just wanted to culturally appropriate.

Considering all the cape garbage made in the last 5 years going back to Underworld is an improvement for Hollywood.

Same reason transformers movies are still a thing, dumb people love their popcorn flicks

People pay money to see them. Same thing with the Resident Evil movies.

You mean depressing as fuck.

With that much money she could finance a whole new GiTS saga, and still swim in a pool in a pool of cash.

What did they do to her? ;_;

Just wait apparently in an interview they confirmed the antagonist is Kuze, so that guy in the hood near the end of the trailer is him.

Don't cal her "it" or make fun of her jelly rolls.

I've been bitching about their casting choice since I first heard about it.

I understand the perspective of...
>We need a big name to make this movie sell
...but fuck Scarlett Johansson.

I don't even believe her in the Avengers movies.

They should have found an Asian MMA fighter whose looking to get into film. A lot of the really big MMA fighters land movie deals all the time, surely there has to be one who fit the Major's character better than a skinny white girl. No racism intended.

>that slowmo wall running scene

I admit, I was triggered

After seeing it in motion she does fit the part but my only fear with this is that when it is outside of action scenes it is going to feel bland as hell. Just that one line their version of Batou gave, and the fact the only emotion they seem to express is pisstivity

Agreed. She simply doesn't have that 'action star' presence. To use another less popular but still mainstream actress as an example, Emily Blunt actually feels like a trained soldier in Edge of Tomorrow. The way she moves and carry herself actually is convincing for her role. Meanwhile, I never saw Scar Jo's BW as this super spy who has gone through a bunch of crazy Russian training. It just doesn't show it how she acts.

More like Ghost in the Taco Shell

You have to go back, Carlos.

I think it's because Scarjo is short and has really rounded, soft features. She'll always look small and soft instead of tall and tough.

they shoulda got that one dutch lady who played the antagonist in the recent superman movie.

What are you, her boyfriend? Hey look everyone, ScarJo's boyfriend is here! Let's all bully ScarJo and piss him off!

Not him but I wish I was her bf
Think about all that cash my man

I'd drink champagne out of her ass using a hundred dollar bill as a straw just because I could.

Coke has a lot of artificial sugars that make the body store fat. Even the diet ones.

She's bulking.

Why not get Furiosa to be the Major, she has a slimmer body and is taller by half a foot. The only thing is she is like 40 years old and probably not super fit.

I'm on board for ScarJo's major.
Batou looks okay.
The setting looks alright.
For a Hollywood interpretation, it's about as good as we're going to get, but

>Laughing man
Actually why!? By extending his presence outside of first gig, they're missing the entire point of first gig and the moral of the character.

Shit's gonna look good, but I have no hope for the plot at all with all this
>muh memories
bullshit.

there going to butcher the Major vs Saito scene

What if it's a major fakeout (pun unintended) and the real movie actually has the major being played by various actresses to mirror her having used different 'shells' before.

PFFFFTTTTT. As if.

>Laughing man
>Actually why!?
It's even funnier, the big bad seems to be a merge of Kuze, The Laughing Man and possibly the Puppetmaster.

>SHINITAKUNAI ZETTAINI SHINITAKUNAI

Isn't the Major a "standard" shell that looks generic

Underrated

Were those snakes hunting in a pack?

Scarlett Johansson is pretty ugly even by 3D standards

t. Virgin

What in the actual fuck? I read something saying the director of SAC actually looked over the concept and approved it, so I had some hope in concept, but it hard to imagine him even nodding at something like that.

I'm still probably going to see the movie, because I'm a fucking addict to gits, but my expectations are a fucking rollercoaster atm.

Duuuuude, yaaaaas.
Cloud Atlas 2 when?

It's gonna be a disaster, I watched the 1995 movie a couple of weeks ago and this shit looks like generic Hollywood trash, pretentious as fuck, bullet time ouf of the ass and trying to be DEEP and failing hard at it. They absolutely destroyed, butchered the scenery of the city instead of trying to go for a 1:1 look, what a fucking waste.

The fact that's likely a mash-up of GitS as a whole also hurts it big time, fuck this shit big time.

I'm just happy Akira dodged the bullet.

Its an area where lizards mate and drop their eggs. Snakes know about it so they camp the area waiting for lizards to hatch so they can eat them. That one's brother had just gotten eaten.

Kenji Kawai rejected to work on this ass of a movie, that's already a massive red flag.

She's so number nine

They over estimated her draw/appeal.

For me, I think Jessica Biel wouldve been a better actress.

I feel like I've seen both this webm and this exact strain of replies before

>Coke has a lot of artificial sugars that make the body store fat

Are we tumblr now? This is why so many americans are fat as shit, I'm ashamed my own countrymen are this idiotic.

Let me put this straight for you:

Diet Coke/Coke Zero has, wait for it. ZERO calories.

So how do people get fat?

When you take in more calories than your body expends on a regular basis you begin to gain weight via accumulation of fat.

I hope I didn't rock your world too much there, nothing "personnel" kid.

And let me add onto that.

Diet Coke/Coke Zero has been said to "jump start" people's appetites causing them to feel hungry when they shouldn't. And I can say I definitely feel I can eat more with a Diet Coke instead of plain water.

So you CAN make a case for DC making it harder to lose weight, it just means you have piss poor self control.

>All this bitching over white washing
Is it in the manga or anime where it says it's a caucasian cyborg model? I keep reading about this but seeing no proof. I just want something to post to these butthurt asians screaming ''white washing''

>gotta eat big to get big, c'mon

I think the main problem with ScarJo, at least from the perceptive of the trailers so far, is that they've got her doing all these Black Widow wallruns 'n flips, instead of making Major J.Wick.
I can see them being body positive by not casting a skeleton, and in the world of gits it works, because >shells
but their choreography and use of her just seems off.
Can you actually imagine Motoko taking cover behind a car door?

why are murricans so obsesed with this thing? honestly, if you don't like it just don't watch it, or go bitch about it somewhere else, doing it here is no use.

the future of anime movies looking good

stop b8 fuckface, there's been a better white alternative being proposed in this very thread.

I'm not murrican and I'll bitch about it until you cry, fucker, what are you going to do about it?

When I think of the Major, I think of a pudgy jewess dwarf

Why do you people do this? Are you marketing shills trying to pull GB2016 again? Most of the threads were about how it's going to be a shit adaptation due to dumping things down and scarjo being not suitable for the role. Only a few people bitched about whitewashing.

In fact, I've seen more people like you bitching about "people bitching about whitewashing" than actual posts complaining about whitewashing. Stop it.

>replying

Some of us normies see this dumb shit on fuckbook constantly.

It's because she doesn't actually try to look that way. She knows she's being cast for TnA and TnA only. She's not going to fuck that up my losing some of her curves to look more like the character she's supposed to be playing.

Ghost in the Taco Shell

To me it isn't white washing that's the problem as the biggest problem is ScarJo is a shitty actor and the last film she headlined was gutter trash

>I'm not murrican
sure thing kiddo, if being delusional fatso makes you happy, who am I to take that away from you?

I've never seen an anime character that actually looks Asian.

That means you shouldn't even be here since you are the problem and quality of the posts increase if you leave.

The chink prince from FMA

>n-no people who say it's shit it's shilling, this place is still cool!

Any marketing is good marketing, make people talk about the shit you're selling, that's what they're doing and nobody's gonna stop'em, specially not the chink

/fit/ here, this is only true for fat asses who are switching from normal coke to diet

Did she actually refer to herself as "Major" in the movie/anime? Haven't seen it for years but was under the impression only the other people referred to her that way where she used her name.

>still replying

This fucking guy
He doesnt mean that coke you dip

Replies of replies also count, m8.

>this guy
he doesn't mean that coke you swine

>STILL replying

Yeah, because that worked well for GB2016 (It didn't work, if you need me to spell it out for you).

>chink
They don't give a fuck. The whitwashing crap is strictly an american thing. At least do proper research first. A fucking chink director had to step right out and defend his own movie for having matt damon to fucking murricans, while most of his own chink audience don't give a shit.

>Jessica Biel
> a better actress
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>implying hollywood learns from one flop

you're really new in the world, aren't you?

>doesn't know about our chink overlord
>thinks I'm talking about whitewashing

are you from reddit or just 12?

>you in charge of reading comprehension and following conversation

>are you from reddit or just 12?
Typical response too.

yes he did

>y-y-you're just dumb! you don't understand anyhing!!

So you can't even formulate a simple answer explaining why you thought I was talking about something else? Typical 12 year old.

No