Would you guys shitpost for $1000 a month

nbcnews.com/news/all/russian-troll-describes-work-infamous-misinformation-factory-n821486

sage

Archive or no bump.

Seriously? Why on earth would you care if it's archived? This is all in good fun.

Yeah I'd do it for $1000/month

I'm trying to start my own troll farm to counter-act CTR and shareblue. Just need funding from richfags like the Oculus rift guy. AMA

i shitpost for free

I fucking do it for free, I wish I had 1000 dollars a month for this bullshit, would be enough for some sushi and protein powder

post a thread when NBC covers ShareBlue / Correct the Record, the only real paid trolls during the election.

Otherwise fuck off to reddit.

I already do it for free, where's my money?

>clicks = shekels
>nbc

Does it work? I mean, do people really take that conspiracy bait they keep floating here?

Depends on the volume. If I was paid $1,000 a month to just shitpost on a part time schedule then sure, I'll fucking shill for 26th trimester abortion, I don't give a fuck. Only a retard takes anonymous posts as factual anyway, it's their own fault for believing.

fuck off nigger

It would be had for me to come into work to shitpost. I'd have to work from home. I would need to be able to take a break every few hours to masturbate while moaning out loud.

It's mandatory here.

i do it for free now so, yeah.

sure, I'd love to get a little extra money for what I would be doing anyway

....of course, I couldn't shill for something that I completely disagree with

im living in poverty, i can guarantee 100 posts per day to the highest bidder.

i currently do this shit for free on 87 different platforms so, yes please, send soros bucks to [email protected]

id do it for 100 dollars a month

NBC pays its liars a lot more than that.