out with family, eating dinner

> out with family, eating dinner
> get a text from boss, I reply
> 'nam vet grandpa gets triggered
"You fucken' millennials are all the same, I swear you're the generation that's gunna ruin this damn country"
> mfw his generation was infamous for just sitting around shooting up heroin
> mfw his generation fought 2 pointless wars
> mfw his generation screwed anything on two legs
> mfw his generation was the sole cause for the war on drugs, and pointless hardline laws that still fuck people over today
> mfw his generation basically set the precedence for millennials
> mfw my generation is mostly trying to undo the bullshit his did or caused
Seriously, what is this childish bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/11/16/at-least-my-generation-will-have-our-revenge-on-the-millennials-n2409840
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him he can talk when he wins a war against mongolian farmers.

All you have to do is say your generation raised us.

That’ll fucking trigger him 1000%

Then ask him how many chink half-breeds he fathered and abandoned.

None, because after pumping them he dumped them into the rice paddies

this, then remind him aint no vietnamese ever called me goyim

You should KYS. Do it together. An hero 3X it could be amazing. And you! Faggot who needs his phone at the dinner table.... You are what's wrong with this country. Typing is not a conversation you autist. You need tone, voice inflection, and body movement to accurately judge ones personality. Seriously just slightly your wrists and end it

tell him you are putting him into a home when he gets old and that its $80,000/yr and he cant use gov money until he spends all of his savings

then walk out and leave him with the bill

But Israel is our greatest ally...

Ok grandpa

>just walk in and give them a firm handshake

theres so many subhuman boomer cucks crawling around on Sup Forums atm that i cant even tell if this is bait anymore

He's right don't use your phone at the dinner table it's incredibly rude

3/10, oldfag reference gave you away

Grandpa here isn't a childless beta living with his nigger loving parents soyboy

35 isn't boomer

>he's a slave to his "boss" both at work and away from work, and thinks this is a good thing

I generally mock phone-users at the dinner table, but your boss is a different story.
Still, though, you've got a terrible relationship with your grandpa. You should patch that up before it's too late.

Typical millennials. Blaming everyone else for their own fagotry. Put the phone down you ungrateful shit.

No it won't, have you ever talked to a Vietnam vet? They're all blackpilled and they knew the war was pointless, every one of them. One guy at my church told me how he fought against gooks for 3 straight days and lost buddies just taking some hill, then once they won it they literally just left it a couple hours later and it got overran with gooks the next day.

Digits confirm... Doesn't change the fact OP is a faggot

boomers are NOTHING BUT TRASH. don't take anything he says to heart

>have you ever talked to a Vietnam vet?
i dont converse with the homeless

>boomers are NOTHING BUT TRASH. don't take anything he says to heart
Grew up with internet and every amenity available. Just.....

BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

>Grew up when America was at its pinnacle and drove it into the ground.
#justboomerthings

Most Boomers are almost as bitter as any liberal feminist.

most boomers are as worthless as liberal feminists

While it's generally impolite to use your phone at the dinner table, he's in the wrong for suggesting that the country wasn't already ruined by his own generation.

Just grant him a patient audience. He'll be dead soon it's the least you could do.

Given some people unironically like Ben Shapiro, I'd say there's probably a fair number of younger people that like baby boomer politics and agree with it wholeheartedly.

a boomer whining about cell phones wrecking the country is like a Hep C. and HIV infested crackwhore whining about their neighbors smoking weed.

You'll enjoy this saltmine.
townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/11/16/at-least-my-generation-will-have-our-revenge-on-the-millennials-n2409840

>tats over her ass dimples
there's a special place in hell for these degenerates

We should have honor of those who sacrificed their own lives to protect us from all the wars going on

she is pretty hot. would fuck.

stay mad cuck

no dick?

lame

t. degenerate, likely a boomer too

this one got me

meant for

kinda hard to call me a degenerate while posting nudes of a chick that is spreading her crotch to oncoming traffic

That man fought wars.

You shitpost and jackoff to traps.

You're the worst generation this nation has seen or will ever see and if your grandfather knew exactly what you were he'd kill you on the spot to save this great nation.

they were cucks and wouldnt do shit

>muh number got called
>gotta go shoot gooks
>better do a bunch of heroin and pay ladyboys for sex
>dunno why i am doing this

Gen X is pretty retarded too. They were the Boomer's first child and attempt to prove to their "best generation" parents that they aren't complete fuck ups.
They failed, and then failed again with millennials.

Show your grandpa your post history. Tell him you're a virgin and respect Hitler. I'll press F at your funeral.

hitler was a faggot and germany ruined europe twice and was responsible for killing tens of millions of white people

>muh nationalism
>muh gotta shoot white people for rich people
>muh gotta shoot brown people for rich people
>muh gotta shoot gooks for rich people

And you left the part out where you apologized profusely and put your phone away and stared at your plate the rest of the evening