How do you reconcile this?

How does /pol reconcile their love of cops with their willingness to rise up to protect their gun rights? You do realize that it'll be the cops you have to shoot, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE LAW CAN GO FUCK ITSELF ON TAX PAYER MONEY
I
AM
THE
LAW

Yup.
Politicians after that.
It will be glorious.

Bump

I'm all for that user, I just see so much blue cock-sucking on here it makes me wonder sometimes

Why not you?

Want to start a civil war? Come take law abiding citizens' guns. I'm hoping for it.

Yes, when the government become tyrannical, it will be the law of the land that allows it to do so.

What the fuck is there to reconcile?

Law and order is important. Them coming for our guns is an attempt to abolish order. When that happens, they are no longer the law.

>even though the majority of law enforcement has stated that they will not try to.
>Except for the ones in cities.
Hilarious
And we can shoot the few that do come with no problem.

>the cops and military will side with an effort to confiscate 300+ million
Right. And jet fuel can melt steal beams

If Americans had problems with shooting figures of authority/law enforcement, you'd still have the queen on your money.

And it can still happen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

First wave perhaps.

After the absolutely horrifying causalities law enforcement, which is overwhelming in favor of the 2nd Amendment will turn on their leaders and the politicians that command them.

Then we can enjoy flaying the anti-gun kike commie traitors together as we sing the national anthem to a chorus of their unified wailing.

No shit fuck tard

Sage thread

God that gets me hard user

Diamonds

Officers that go along with confiscation no longer have the authority of the law behind them. I've read about enough state sponsored murder by commie governments to know my life ends with gun confiscation. May as well go out on a bang.

Cops are the same sickness that floods this board with Christianity garbage. Both ideologies can die at the hands of the 2nd.

Typical liberal, forcing someone else to pay for their mistakes.

>he thinks cops or military will enforce the removal of the 2nd amendment

Hahahahahahaha

This my dude. Every single mass human genocide was proceeded by disarming the population. Every fucking one. If they are coming to take away your guns your life is over the moment you give away the power to protect yourself. There is only a limited number of law enforcement and they did no sign up as door kickers to rob US citizens of their constitutional rights. Using the military on it's own people it political suicide no matter how you mince it and a great deal of them will not support the command.

Slaughter those that are willing or desire to follow those orders. Show how fucking bloody the follow through will be and most will stop on general principle of not wanting to be killed trying to disarm 300 million people on top of being literally the bad guys.

Hnnnnnng!
This.

An enemy of the free State is an enemy of the free State. Most cops will not comply with the violation of the 2nd amendment as they know there is no proper jurisdiction.

u walking on very thin ice then -- mostly only federal agents will have the balls 2 do that, but if they enter a state where cops agree with its state's/citizen's rights, itll b an entertaining mini-war btween X state vs the US gov't

Sup Forums doesn't love cops as much as it just hates niggers.

Any statist faggot that comes through my door to take my guns is getting shot. That fucking simple.

SHALL

All of the law enforcement around here are conservative gun owners. Would just hang out at the range.

Cops have been pretty open about saying they won't enforce such things.

Then what's the fucking point of "banning" guns if you're gonna use guns to forcibly confiscate guns? The liberal argument of "gunz r evil" falls apart once you figure out how they're gonna get it done.

If any cop is willing to come and take it they better be willing to take them from my cold dead hands.

pretty funny that liberals think cops will go on suicide missions for them. Esp after calling cops racist KKK members.

>/pol reconcile their love of cops
Nothing to reconcile, don't.

Oh hell yes.

the police are literally adult bullies who cant question the retarded laws they enforce. if they are going to enforce confiscations they're going to get shot.

How many dead people will it take for liberals to realize confiscation is a bad thing?

My county sheriff openly opposes the nfa. He approves all class 3 requests.

The day he seizes a single gun of a non felon will be the weirdest day of my life. If anyone tried to seize the guns my sheriff would personally arrest the seizures for theft

explain the white lines? 3 percenters?

How many times?

This.

Liberals have spent the past decade slagging off cops left right and centre, good luck looking on them for support in the future.

> He thinks conservashits respect law enforcement

They only respect the police when they arrest or gun down minorities. When law enforcement turns after them, they pull out and point their rifles like at the Bundy Ranch.

i know a ton of local police and sheriff's deputies they are all gun nuts and will support the constitution and especially gun rights

>Sup Forums
>love of cops

user pls

After decades of libshits enabling and protecting hostile minorities and criminals, pissing on the police at every opportunity and generally anatagonizing everybody who actually has to deal with the fallout of their ignorant feel good edicts, they truly believe that law enforcement will be on their side when push comes to shove?

>You do realize that it will be communist/nazis you have to shoot, right?
ftfy and why feel anything about it? They aren't human at that point.

Obviously. Jesus. It's like you're a fucking retard.

We don't love cops we just side by them over niggers

>love of cops
COPS DIE DORNER LAUGHS
410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

Any police officer that would fight against the peoples right to bear arms is no police officer, merely a soldier of the politicians

They step onto our property to take our Constitutionally protected property and it's self-defense.

If some fucking quota jockey comes to your house to take your guns, then you have the right to defend yourself. Its something those Isle niggers learned the hard way back during the revolution.

>That image
Your point? If people come for my weapons I'm going to fucking shoot them as the Founders would expect me to. I'm not going to go quietly and just letting them take them and millions of Americans would do the same.

>You do realize that it'll be the cops you have to shoot, right?

It's funny because it won't be police. Unlike what they seem to believe, police are fairly conservative and value the 2nd amendment. They're not mindless drones that submit to every letter of the law no matter what. That's what makes a cop give you a warning instead of ticketing 500 people a day, which they could if they wanted to. If there were full on gun bans tomorrow, I'd wager only 10% of the police would actually act upon those. Rural people would never have their guns taken away because the police themselves more than likely come from the same culture and value civilian armament.

>How do you reconcile this?

With a clear conscious and hot lead.

This thread baka

Yeah, it's totally my local cops that are going to be in charge of nationwide firearm confiscation, not federal agents

>how do you reconcile supporting the police when they follow follow the spirit of the law and wanting to shoot them when they're trampling the constitution

Pretty easily, I imagine.

Sovereign Citizens

Fuck the pigs I hope they do fucking try to take our guns I can't wait.

C'mon guys, we have this thread every fucking day. This is a bait thread.

Copfag here. I can't speak for the liberal shit holes in this country but no one at my department is coming for your guns. We love guns. We hate that the government makes it so difficult to buy crazy shit we don't need like grenade launchers. I swear I only want a thumper to throw tear gas. You're going to need to be concerned about the national guard not your local cops.

Military can't do shit due to the posse comitatus act

Thanks for your service my dude.

I've been pulled over 5 times in my life. All of them over speed limit or without head lights. Never got a ticket. Is it because I was polite and white or I was polite and admitted what I did wrong and complied with all instructions?

Police can't confiscate guns because of the second amendment. The entire scenario is based around the idea that laws no longer exist.

People will turn into evil motherfuckers when faced with a you vs me situation, and if you are facing unemployment while trying to feed yourself or your family ... You WILL take those guns away from the citizens.

Most of the time I'm not even out to write warnings. I just want to tell you you have a brake light out and have my blue lights on go make people slow down.
The only people I give tickets to are the ones who interrupt my "hello sir how are you today, I pulled you over for x" with a very unfriendly "whyd you pull me over"

Speaking as a person from a liberal shit hole that knows some cops, there is a 0% chance of them trying to confiscate guns.

nat soc is literally the only thing that can save this country though

>cops are all racists and murderers who enforce a corrupt oppressive State and always be shooting gud bois who dindu nuffins
>DEAR REDNECKS THE COPS WHO ARE PURE AND GOOD TRUSTWORTHY AGENTS OF THE STATE ARE THE ONES WHO'LL BE TAKING YOUR GUNS U MAD???

boop boop i am a robot

>implying real cops would take your guns

If a cop participates in gun confiscation they cease to be a law enforcement officer and are by definition criminals.

COLD DEAD HANDS!!!
Doesn’t matter what uniform they are wearing!

Aww. I like you. You ever news a handjob or anything feel free to pull me over.

Do you honestly think your average cop, that you spit on on a daily basis, is going to go door to door killing tax paying gun owners for you?

Liberalism is a mental illness on a scale that has never been seen before.

pedophiliac government ok, not yet tyrannical

We like it when cops kill niggers and leave the white man alone.

just to be clear
by come and take it
they mean come and die
dipshit.

Fuck you, statist.

If things reach a point where you are forced to go doorkicking and fighting off rabid gun owners, there are bigger problems than that.

law enforcement must exist or everything would get fucked real quick, even in the most extreme anarcho-capitautist dreams they all have private security to protect their child-manned uranium sheds somehow

The good cops will refuse (and many local law enforcement has already made clear they would not enforce such laws). Even in CA there are counties where the local sheriffs dont bother enforcing most laws.

Those who come will be enemy combatants pretending to be cops.

And just ask yourself: who are the majority of gun owners in liberal cities?

>How does /pol reconcile their love of cops
Here's your (You)

MINE EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE COMING OF THE LORD

sounds like the pig roast is coming early then

I have a dozen guns that can outclass a fucking Hi-Point

HE IS TRAMPLING OUT THE VINTAGE WHERE THE GRAPES OF WRATH ARE STORED

Don't forget, if congress tries to do this, it will take an amendment to the Constitution to enact.
If they try to do it without an amendment, it will be blocked by the Supreme Court. If it isn't blocked, there will be civil war.
IIRC, an amendment requires a 75% support from the states.
So short of civil war, this will never happen

Niggers

>be me and my family
>we have neighbor down road that is deputy sheriff
>good guy in nice rural farm area
>everyone tells deputy not to be the guy that comes down driveway first in event of gun grab
>still good family friend
>men can separate duty from emotion
>manchildren cannot
>mfw we have to shoot the guy I threw hay for when I was a kid, and gave me a couple cats

the phrase "come and take it" is stupid because you are giving permission to the person to take your stuff. A better flag is this one

>law enforcement
>not enforcing the 2nd amendment

SHALL

>it'll be the cops you have to shoot
Numbers won't be on their side, and it won't look pretty

I don't know who's laws they would be enforcing but they damn sure wouldn't American laws so they can suck start my shotty

Niggers ironically.

You mean the same cops that gungrabbers constantly insist are gunning black people down in the street for sport? Yes, I am aware.

how do cops reconcile their duty to uphold the law with the need to go to war with their own civilians

They are welcome to show up on my property. They better be armed heavier than I am and I better be dead.

>proof the left can't meme

There is nothing worse than a smug police officer