What's next to ruin?

What's next to ruin?

Cell

Krillin

Yamcha

I miss buffed up DB characters. Japs have all gone the way of skinny ass powered up heroes because making them look anything like the pic brings down their self esteem.

There is only one other callback they could make now that could generate as much hype.

For my eyes

What did they do, OP? How'd they ruin Vegetto?

Potara retcon it lasts only for 1 hour if none of the fusees are kais and the time limit is shorten to 5 minutes if you go ssj blue.
Vegito defused before he could really do much ala ssj 4 gogeta GT.

They cant ruin anything, they shitted on everyonr and everything.

Trunks with power of friendship>SSB Vegetto.

>Potara retcon
?
If I remember, the amount of power used is what defused the two. It seemed to be the same in Super. Moreso since they went Cyan.

Well, Trunks was a main face in this arc. I like that they switched it up. But to each his own.

Old Kai should have known about the time limit. It was a retcon. Pretty dissapointing user.

Or maybe it was Akira or whoever trying to make sense of things established early on as to avoid confusion. It's Dragon Ball. Just take it for what it is. You'll lose less sleep and hair that way.

This is what happens when you keep milking your series. We saw Vegito was the strongest fusion and was very overwhelming. But because they can't be overpowered in this arc, they retconned and nerfed the shit out of him.

Beerus

>and nerfed the shit out of him.
to be fair this was necesarry so people can stop whining for Vegetto to save the day in every thread.

We have a New Hero Now

Your mom's cunt.

You know, if they were worried about making sense of things, why not just bring Gogeta? That way the rings wouldn't have to have been rectconed and keep the whole time limit thing to give Trunks the win, while making Gogeta cannon.

>RoF ruined Frieza
>They just ruined Vegito
There's still much to destroy.

Too late for that bucko
I left that think a trainwreck when I popped out of 'er