Muh 600lb Life

youtu.be/VcWAXgoGCx4

How do people get this way? It's honestly so disgusting, but hilarious to watch.

I'm going to be watching/hosting episodes of this on rabb.it if anyone wants to join. Did this yesterday night. Here is the link: rabb.it/Shiro674

Later on in the night the show might change if it starts to get boring for everyone, but for a while this is what will be playing. Join if interested.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE
rabb.it/Shiro674
youtube.com/watch?v=cRfDzIuowFg
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNZ4uhxXRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keto diet is the easiest and most delicious diet possible.. I lost a shit ton of weight on the keto diet.. these fat fucks have no excuses.

>How do people get this way?
Zero exercise and a diet consisting of nothing but cheeseburgers, ice cream, and slices of cake all day.

That's basically what the doctors put them on before allowing them to have surgery. A lot of them fail, even though they only have to do it for like a month or two to get the surgery LOL. It's so disgusting.

>Keto
I do Paleo, but any anti-carb diet is a good way to lose weight. But exercise is also very important.

yeah depression does play a role too.. makes you not care.

Healthy at every size, OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jb8mPchIyfE

How do they even shit?? take a shower?? questions I hate even thinking about

Yeah I walk a lot..

That specific case pisses and shits herself on the bed and gets washed off by her scat fetishist mentor with rags.

We watched episodes yesterday and one girl had a pan near her bed, another girl couldn't fit into the bathroom so she went outside and got hosed LOL, and another guy just did it in his bed. Seriously.

I'm going to be playing the episodes tonight if anyone gets on rabb.it. Shit is hilarious, but really disgusting.

That guy seems like such a good, loving husband. Sucks that he has to be such an enabler for this fat bitch. Some people are too kind for their own good.

Starting rabb.it now. Watching Season 4, episode 1 of My 600lb life. If you want to watch get in here: rabb.it/Shiro674

Jesus, how is it even possible to get like this? How?
And here I was worrying because I hit 220lbs. Have dropped 40 since Christmas.

why no link Burger WHY?

Its hard to understand the mind of an extremely obese person. They're generally self-destructive like cutters are. You tell them to lose weight and they eat more as some sort of revenge on you. They go on a diet for a week and then start eating more than they ever had before.

I did link? rabb.it/Shiro674

Fasting is even better

i'm a binge eater.

food is a drug. i get a huge dopamine release. and i immediately want to turn to food whenever i have a stressful situation.

sometimes i feel hopeless and out of control. like an alcoholic or heroin addict who just can't stop.

i'm improving though, through keto + probiotics/prebiotics. right now i'm 170 pounds and 6'2", so normal BMI.

i suspect my gut is full of unhealthy bacteria, and it's had a huge impact on my appetite and hormones. today i mostly eat raw vegetables and lots of live culture greek yogurt.

Yeah I do IF sometimes.. to keep the weight coming off to avoid plateauing.

>rabb.it
Doesn't that site have malware? I AIN'T CLICKIN THAT SHIT NIGGA

Depression is a factor, but it's also a product of overconsumption of sugar. Exercise is a the most potent natural remedy to depression, so a sedentary lifestyle only allows the feelings of depression to drag on.

Meds? They'll be too fat to do any shootings.

Could be a feeder.. these people enjoy watching people get fat and die.

No it doesn't have malware? It's literally a site you can watch movies/shows/videos together. Google it.

This is such a good show. I also love 90 day fiance. Honestly everyone has an addiction. Sure I look down on these fatties but I drink like a fish and smoke. Dr Nowzaradan is a saint.

Possibly. Guy is fat himself though. Its definitely creepy and suspicious as fuck when you see some skinny twig guy pushing around his 400lb wife.

This . What works for you does not work for others because everyone is different , fasting is pure science you cannot gain weight when you do not eat .

We didn't star seeing it in the US as an epidemic until the mid 2000's. When mobility scooters became a thing, internet/cell phones became huge. I never seen anyone in a mobility scooter in the mid 90s when I worked at my local grocery store. 10 years later Wal mart starts offering fat scooters to fat asses that will knock old decrepit people that cant walk out of their scooters to steal them because they are too fucking lazy to walk a few hundred steps while getting their condishuns fuel, we get this show. I blame wal mart and the US government that allows disability benefits for people "too fat to work".

OOOOOOOOOW MY LEIUGH OOOOOOOOOOOW DONT LET MA LEIGHZ GO OOOOOOW

ohhh muh legggg

were you in yesterdays group? lmao

Sorry. I'm paranoid about viruses lately. You should incorporate this skinny tranny trying to do damage control for fatties.
youtube.com/watch?v=cRfDzIuowFg

Seems this problem would solve itself. Hard to eat straight lard when you can't even fit out the fucking door.

i lost 140 pounds by fasting in less then a year. it truly is, hands down, the best method of weight loss

It usually comes out after Dr. No gets them to stop eating

Most of them were abused in some way, basically being that fat is a symptom of mental illness.

It also doesn't help that most of them are poor retards with no idea of what good nutrition even looks like

Surely there's a point when society has to stop supporting them? I suppose its not necessary, the strain on their heart must be immense, thankfully they don't ever live long, but still a huge drain on resources.

That's outlandish. How much did you start at?

If there weren't fat fucks on 10 medications in and out of the hospital on a monthy basis how would Dr. Shekel make his money?

>Be a wide hiped, thick thigh women
Or
>Be a fucking blob of lard

Why women suck at decisions so much?

300 at 6'2". got down to 155 then stopped when i realized i had become the ultimate skinnyfat faggot

My sides
lost
>as im watching this im looking at the guy thinking wtf is he doing helping her ect
>wtf is wrong with the guy must be a weirdo
>drive off in his car, ICP sticker on the back
>yep one of the juggloz or wtf ever they are

There's a limit to body positivity imo. There's being curvy and then there's dying at 43 because you can't resist pepperoni pizza every other day.

That's why you walk and do squats, duh. If you don't exercise your body turns into shit, it's common sense. Fucking fatties don't understand that

This isn't even close to the worst one. The episodes with fat black bitches with a fucking LINE of black men willing to clean up after her trump this a thousand times over

Will join but have to download the app first since I'm phoneposting

aw phone rabb.it sucks from my experience. Lags too much. Hope it works for you.

People know that their people are becoming extinct, people know the government won't deal with violent elements so they don't sound mean, people know that most of the work they do is so guys like Warren Buffett and Bill Gates can horde more money, people don't live fulfilling lives, so guess what they do? They turn to degenerate sex, they eat the void away until they become 600lbs, they drink and do drugs to feel good.

This is modern globalism, the best time in human history ever!

>How do they shit and take a shower?

That's what friends and family are for. Wiping your ass and rubbing your rolls clean. You think I'm joking, but that's what happens in like every episode.

13 spots left open for the rabb.it room.

Join here: rabb.it/Shiro674

Just copy and past the link into browser if on PC. If you are on phone might have to dl their gay app.

We are watching the 'My 600lb life' show, Season 4.

lol this women is literally deep frying food in her bed lol
youtube.com/watch?v=VWVmtB9zVco

I hope so as well. This brings back the nostalgia of those To Catch A Predator threads on Sup Forums

Yeah, you lost weight at a pretty fast rate.
2lbs+ a week was fine in the beginning, but once you were in the realm of standard obesity it was probably time to tone it down to 1.5lb a week or some shit. You probably lost a great deal of muscle as you said.

Still though. That's an incredible accomplishment. Props to you.

When you guys run out of episodes of this start watching Supersize vs. Superskinny. A British TV show that forces giant fat people to trade diets for a week with anorexics. Hilarity ensues. They have these big tubes where they monitor their diets for a week and dump everything into it to show the fatties what they're actually eating. Then every episode has a trip to America where they show the fatpocalypse Britain will soon face if they become as fat as we are. The fat people are forced to eat a biscuit a day, and the anorexics have to shove pancakes into their mouths over and over until they get sick.

I plan to do rabb.it for Live PD another night. That should be fun.

5 spots left on the rabb.it

The link is in the post. Just copy and paste in your browser. IF it fills up and you can't get in, check back later, ppl will leave eventually.

this is a good thread

good fap material. I love seeing them cry when they're out of breath or cant go up a flight of stairs.

KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE

I loled. That sounds fucking hilarious.

True gentlemen eat the Royal Red Robin on their off days.

all i have is wendys bk and mcd's near me sadly

Animal Style works well on the fries. Not really on the burger.

Those are all I can afford on normal occasions too. I've conditioned myself to not be able to eat all three of those without either feeling the urge to throw up or like my face is melting. Very rarely I'll take the risk for Wendy's though.

Fat people are fucking disgusting. Specially if they blame their fatness on "genes" or some other retarded reason except themselves.

You can't get fat if you eat less than you consume There's no excuse for being fat.

wendy's is my favorite of the 3 around here. its hit or miss some of them are crap. i remember one time i got bk when i was in cali and it was good, weird.

not eating anything at all is best

That voice coming out of there should be illegal.

yum

He doesn't even try to pass off as feminine. I don't even think he got the surgery because the Adam's Apple is visibly still there, the face is too masculine (also a potato), the shoulders are too masculine, etc. It's just a man in women's clothing and nothing more.

I don't think something can truly be disgusting and humorous at the same time. That being said, this show truly disgusts me and there is nothing funny about it.

>Zero exercise and a diet consisting of nothing but cheeseburgers, ice cream, and slices of cake all day.
No, it doesn't matter what you eat, just the calories.

This bitch could lose weight on mcdonalds if she counted her calories. She has to be taking in 4k a day to keep that weight.

Says you faggot.

These people just don't care. They know they're disgusting hogs who eat garbage all day but they have serious mental issues that prevent them from doing anything about it.

On average though, people who want to lose weight mostly just don't know how obesity works. I don't blame them, really, they've been lied to about it their entire lives, thinking they can balance calories out by doing a shitload of exercise to "burn off" that daily piece of cake, or that a piece of meat with 300 calories in it will make them just as fat as eating a candy bar. It's ALL about carbs, that's it. Simple sugars and starches like bread are an unnatural and unhealthy food source for humans, and will fuck up your biochemistry by overstimulating an insulin response, which leads to obesity. It's pretty much impossible to get fat on a diet of just meats and low-starch leafy vegetables, because that's what humans have evolved over millions of years to eat.

>that furry Colombian

You have yet to witness the true horror...

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNZ4uhxXRY

addiction is fucking crazy

Why wouldn't that guy just stay single it's better than that shit Jesus fucking Christ.

her parents and husband should just stop feeding her easy

He's right you know.

I want to shoot ropes in her cervix

The early seasons were the best before they got rid of the tape measure and the feeding tube

You are what you eat is a classic too

i remember at the start of last year i reached 95kg and had a big belly and i remember when my mum pointed it out and i brushed it off and thought to myself "girls love a guy with a bit of a belly". cant fucking believe i was like that

PAY FOR MAH HEALTHCARE

My God, the smell

There's more spots open now

rabb.it/Shiro674

Copy and paste it into your browser. Get in here, still watching 600lb life.

It's the families fault every time. If they didn't have a feeder they would starve & lose the weight till they could move on their own two legs.

i got fucking kicked for talking what the fuck is this shit

People are watching a show. I have one rule, turn your mic off. I will invite you back if you turn your mic off. IDC about anything else, literally only rule, not talking over show.

For fat burning I prefer cardio in the morning before breakfast. There are a few ways to fuel muscles: creatine, glycogen, glucose in blood and obtaining glucose from body fat. Normally during cardio creatine is depleted in around 15 seconds, glycogen in first 20 min and after 40 minutes glucose levels get low enough and converting fat into glucose kicks in. The lowest glucose level are observed in the morning because you haven't eaten the whole night. So it takes less time for the fat burning to start.