I beg your pardon...

I beg your pardon. There've been reports of gas leaks in this area and as an employee of gas maintenance departement I am requiered to check your house.

Could you please let me in?

>after fukushima incident I'm pretty sure someone tried that

Hell no

I dun told y'all last time that I ain't lettin' no go'rment pigs into my house. Now get the fuck off'a my property before I excercise my second amendment rights on your go'rment overreach.

Sic semper tyrannis, motherfucker.

ok!

Sure! I see no problem Oji-san

Ok make it quick.

sure

Why do you remind me of this?

WHO THE HELL DO YOU TIHNK YOU IS DRUMPF JUST WON THE ELECTION WE NEED TIME TO GREIEVE

No gas here, sir!

I can't tell the difference between shitposting and newfags anymore.

I'm really starting to hate anons' affinity for using multiple layers of Irony.

Does truth even exist here anymore?

Hi plebbit.

Okay, but please take your shoes off.

Nope.

Every lie starts with a grain of truth.

Yes please come in

You can come in ojii-san. But before you do, would mind helping me get some of the classic rock CD's I left out in the car?

come on in

I-if you insist

STRANGER DANGER

STRANGER DANGER

STRANGER DANGER

Trust me, the gas leaks weren't accidental

Yeah dude I'm not a little girl and have actually beaten up a mugger bigger than you (scariest night of my life nightmares to this day) so yeah come in.

Is his power level over 9000?

Gtfo faggot

Are pedophiles susceptible to being raped by oppai okaa-sans?

Come on in

Come right in ojii-san! My parents are at work right now, so don't steal their jewelry!

Keep moving, buddy. Nothing in here is worth your life.

beat me to it
>sure thing, you already know your way around, right?

Yeah sure, I'll spread my loli asscheeks while you're at it.

If they don't leave I'll show them my TRUMP

newhomo here, where is this from?

sorry no bully

lurk moar

I say yes, let him in, then hit him over the back of the head. Then I strap him to the bed, tape his mouth, and ass rape him. Then threaten him with a box cutter.

>not kicking a pipe up his ass while youre at it
bruh, do you even the girl with the dragon tattoo?

YAMEROOOO

My bean burrito will show you a gas leak.

I know this whole post is also one big trope for every yandere and/or murder story ever, but it's still evoking memories of a certain shitty manga.

I think it had some serial killer girl and neet orbiter as the protags. It didn't take itself very seriously. Now that I think about it, it also had an arc around some Jigsaw reject. Anyone know what the fuck I'm thinking of?