Puella Magi Madoka Magica

How do you hope the next movie turns out?

Shit

Madoka licks the evil out of homus cunt

Why? What has Madoka ever done to you?
I'm absolutely certain that this'll be how it ends.

Not shit. Madoka will probably start remembering that she was a magical girl/the Law of Cycles as was implied at the end of Rebellion and will probably come into conflict with Homura and then they will make up. Just kidding, they'll most likely end up getting people killed

I would like for Homura to play some kind of Byronic hero, rather than just some retarded yandere heroine.

It would be nice if Homura's actions are given more weight rather than just saving Madoka, so that when her motives are known to Madoka and Co. it actually creates some conflict.

I would love to see Madoka in a position in which she realises that there's nothing to be gained from taking Homura out of godhood, and thus she has to face the fact that much of her actions have been fuelled by a martyr complex due to having low self-esteem.

I have no doubt none of that will happen though, as I'm nearly 100% certain the movie to come will be rather generic, as Urobuchi seems to have lost his touch lately.

My hope is that everyone involved in the production dies, and that we can build a time machine to kill everyone involved in the production before Rebellion was ever made actually.

After the last one I really don't give a shit nor am I even sure it'll get abother film. If it does it'll just be your standard Aniplex hype shit to push their own agenda onto otaku like with Rebellion

>they'll most likely end up getting people killed
Humans or each other? Or both?
My real hope is that Madoka becomes hostile to Homura, and deems what she's done as going too far. Everyone assumes that Godoka will absolve Homura of all wrongdoing, but if we're still using the God / Devil duality, we have to remember that God, while loving and compassionate, can also be vengeful and wrathful, to an almost cruel degree.

I want Hitomi to become Kyubey's godslayer!

>Rebellion was bad

Madoka getting permanently killed would cause the biggest shitstorm this board has ever seen.

Maybe Goddess!Madoka becomes a completely separated being from Human!Madoka

>rebellion was good

I don't think taking something that was basically perfect then adding on more unnecessary and senseless "plot" oh yeah don't forget to throw in meaningless fanservice too, how else are we gonna make money?

I think we can agree that rebellion was a mistake

I wonder if Homura's ever thought on that possibility. That the LoC, now separated from Madoka's personality entirely, could become a completely different entity.
I liked Rebellion. The story was good, the twist was, while not out of the blue, wasn't blatant, and it opened the door for another installment.

>and it opened the door for another installment.

This is almost never a good thing.

Also the new Madoka would be a new person. Scratch that every Madoka from every time loop is pretty much a different person.

Maybe both if the writers are feeling especially bold, but certainly other magical girls.

Almost.
Is it? I thought it was the same, but with Homura doing back and rewriting the timeline for God knows how long?
If by "magical girls" you mean members of the cast presented to us, yes. Might be too much, but the boldest thing for them to do would be to kill off Homura or Madoka / LoC

But wait a minute wasn't there a shot at the end of Rebellion that pretty much said that the LoC and Madoka are still the same thing, but that Madoka simply was made to forget it? I thought her eyes glowed gold or some shit

There was, and chances are that's what it means, but it also could be interpreted as Madoka's personality half and her LoC half reconnecting. In this scenario, Homura grabbing on to Madoka severed what would have been the connection.

>yfw Madoka kills Homura permanently

Just finished Kazumi and it was pretty fucking good. For some reason Oriko feels like a slog though.

My inner sadist wants something along this line to happen

Daily reminder that Mami best girl

Is Mami a pedo?

No, that was entirely platonic

Yes.

Horribly.

nom

My my, how the tables have turned

Or have they?

>next movie
When did this happen?

Also Urobutcher tagging along or some new d-bag?

The concept movie is, most likely, hinting at either another movie or season. No definitive confirmation though.

I wonder what kind of monster or familiar splooged all over madoka and homura.

This one

Cancelled, hopefully.

Homew Homew

>Nagisa wished for a cheesecake
oh

Now mami can give her infinite cheesecakes!

I just want to see a good Sayaka vs Homura fight.

And get one we shall

You'll just never stop, will you.

Rebellion should have ended with Homura getting purified (or erased or whatever) by Madoka. End.
No sequel.

Would have been out of her character. She knows the incubators are still out there, and could try and do something to her again. Doing what she did eliminated that possibility.

It also spawned some pretty nice fanart

>do something to her again.
How if she doesn't exist anymore?

Maybe I misunderstood something but I saw that ending as an asspull to make a sequel. It felt like a selfish move from Homu trying to keep Madoka for her. While in the TV series Homu was litteraly sacrificing herself for her.

I felt like Madoka TV was the story of Madoka, but that Rebellion ending turned Homura into the MC.

>While in the TV series Homu was litteraly sacrificing herself for her.
That's the point. Madoka sacrificing herself yanked Homura's whole reason for existing out from under her. She wants to be the savior, not the savee.

That makes sense, but if that's how she is thinking, then I would have wanted her to get over it and accept her fate. It ruined her character for me.

I see it as the Production Comittee not wanting to bring closure to her character (which is almost always a bad idea) to keep the story going and milk the franchise.

>get over it and accept her fate
She's been trying to be Madoka's savior for, at least, a couple decades. She's killed people she once called friends countless times, and saw the one she swore to protect die countless more. The point of Rebellion was to show how mentally disturbed Homura has become, and show that she will stop at nothing to make her wish come true.

The time loop is the reason it would have make sense for her to stop struggling at some point, she already suffered so much she should be yearning for a peaceful end.
But she keeps struggling anyway and I think that makes her unrelatable as a character. What she's doing is beyond insane.

But whatever, I think it's pretty bad writing but it still makes some sort of sense. At least Rebellion was good beyond all my expectations, but I'm worried about what comes after.

>What she's doing is beyond insane
She is pretty much insane at this point. She did what she did with reason, but her psyche is non existent.

Mami kicks homura´s ass (again)

I always knew Mami had America's best interest at heart
What a fucking patriot

I hope all the girls realize how Madoka has manipulated them over the course of dozens of timelines to selfishly ascend to godhood and treat the universe as her playthings. They should break free of her enslavement and deliver the retribution that Madoka deserves. She deserves to bear the suffering that she deliberately inflicted upon the other girls out of spite, but really it's safer to outright destroy her so that she does not threaten them again. Although realistically, Homura would never be able to accept the fact that Madoka has been tormenting them all along without a shred of remorse, because Madoka has mind-raped her. Even if she did, she'd irrationally blame herself for Madoka's cruelty. Tragically, thanks to Madoka, Homura can never get a happy ending. If Madoka lives, she will torture them for all eternity, and if Madoka dies, Homura will suffer. Madoka is an irredeemable cunt for abusing her to such a profound degree.

What's with all the anti-madoka posters on Sup Forums recently? I only just got around to watching the anime, because I'm a lazy faggot, but I thought it was really good. Is there some level of meme/shitposting which exists for madoka here that I don't know about? I never posted in a madoka thread before, although I do know who !akemi is.

oh boy here we go again
you're a little late aren't you

Dude, there's even tons of anti-Cowboy Bebop posters on Sup Forums now. If something popular for long enough, Sup Forums will eventually come to despise it.

Bebop is amazing. Madoka is meh.

Bebop is pretty mediocre.

you're pretty mediocre :^)

I actually enjoyed Madoka more, but that's probably because I went in without expectations. I went into Cowboy Bebop as a newfag who'd only heard tons of praise from Sup Forums.

>God / Devil duality, we have to remember that God, while loving and compassionate, can also be vengeful and wrathful, to an almost cruel degree.
Except Madoka isn't the Judeo-Christian-Islamic concept of god, and by that same token, Homura isn't Lucifer, either. What you're suggesting is not only outright character assassination, but completely illogical considering the fact that Homura's sin is completely removed from malice.

I agree.
But I understand the appeal (not the praise though, it's really exagerated).

Most of its acclaim comes from nostalgia and uniqueness. It's not a very anime-like anime.

I want to see Madoka try to pull off some elaborate guile-based ruse to get her power back, like in Rebellion, but:
1)It won't be as smooth since she's working with what little she can remember at a time before Homura forces her back into ordinary schoolgirl mode
2)Her lack of having powers will mean that she won't be able to do very much besides appeal to the other magical girls, who may or may not believe her

Also, while I doubt it'd happen, I'd like to see her just kill Homura. Mercy Kill, Godly Vengeance, whatever, as long as it puts her down.

>homura violating madoka over and over until her mind breaks

Madokami fuses with Homucifer and turns into Tang. After that everything returns to nothing

Rebellion was also about the established fact that each wish brings just as much despair as it brings hope. Homu Homu's and Madoka's wishes basically created a new God. Homura had to become the devil to balance stuff

Since everyone has such a wide head birthing women must have massive gaping vaginas in madoka universe.

Salvation for Everyone!

THIS IS NOW A CHEESE THREAD

Homura supposed to be protagonist of Rebellion. Madoka and other girls are almost side characters. Even kyubey got more important role.
Protagonist always has a deciding role. If you think that way, Rebellion's ending is absolutely logical.

Will cheese loli ever get a purpose?

Hopefully in the next movie.

The folks behind Rebellion even said that they wanted to do more with Nagisa, so hope is strong yet.

Kyubey sucks homura's futa cock

Sequel STILL hasn't been announced. I can tell you for sure that it will be a some game.

like this

with a green haired magic girl i hope

Good. Kill all the incubators or at least drive them away.

The already announced the mobage for 2017

Okay.

She is my daughteru. That is the only purpose she needs.

Didn't you hear Akuma Homura's words in Rebellion? She needs Kyubey for purification. That's why Homura made Kyubey her bitch.

Didn't this get preempted by some puppet show?

have you seen the concept trailer?

Homura said she needs Kyuubey. That's why she owns the little guy.

Destroying the incubators would still be nice.

Yes it would.

Your post is my broken telephone. Are we doing Chinese whispers about the Chinese cartoon now?

Homu gets killed. It's a magical girl story in the end. The evil naturally needs to die, no matter what it's intentions are.

But they are still required for maintaining the universe.

Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

No.