Why don't women dress like this anymore?

why don't women dress like this anymore?

Only ever dated one girl who dresses like that, worst mistake to let her go.

Mine does

Why doesn't every man dress like this anymore?
We can't just blame Women for this sadly.

I don't know. I'm sick of fucking leggings though. They were sexy as shit at first but now I realize bitches are just too lazy to put on anything nicer.

>why don't women dress like this anymore?

Go to Japan, where women dress like women, don't have tattoos or stupid piercings.

Because they have been liberated...from modesty, traditional gender roles, taking responsibility for their actions, etc.

Because they're too fat.

Culture is constantly changing.

Yes.
it is not my faultthat your men are degenerates, who can't call women whores straight in their faces.
>Maybe go to thailand and fuck some traps.

>Why doesn't every man dress like this anymore?

Are you saying you aren't DapperCore?

Exactly!

Because women are whores now. That's why.

who do you think runs the industries making your clothing?

uhm maybe it's because this is the men we are forced to dress-up for? lol as a female I just can't get excited in today's soy boy men. Always playing viddya games, smoking pot, and breast-feeding their nieces. Now I just stick with a big black dildo and Chaturbate tips.

$10 and that could be hemmed and tailored to actually look good on him.

What's... ahhh... what's that on the corner of the desk there?

That style is still popular in Japan

Jews told them that doing shit like this was okay.

Heels are fucking cancer.

The more days I work in a store and see women wearing heels, the more the shame of their feet weirds me the fuck out.

Personally I like the shirt and jumper look over suits, but I think that's just a culture thing.

The legs are wide for his big dick and balls to hang.

I agree.
Everyone should do this.
However I live in Florida so it's not possible to wear that many clothes through the majority of the year. The heat makes it impossible.

Looks like a candle, some sticks in a large glass cylinder, and some spilled candle wax.

Not to be a maximum overweeb, but I really do wish western women would behave more like Japanese women. Even the ones from Tokyo aren't nearly as bad as most modern day American or British woman.

>Personally I like the shirt and jumper look over suits, but I think that's just a culture thing.

It all looks better than what the average person wears these days. I still occasionally see people dressed very nicely but they are usually wealthy people.

It doesn't look, or feel good.

That's a man. Look at the hand/wrist.

they do. Theyre called hipsters. They stink and theyre dumb

you can't twerk in a long skirt, dumb ass

Just go naked if you care about how it feels

Come on, buddy. You just can't be under the assumption that woman = whore by default. There could be some lonely modest maiden out there who needs just a perfect man to fill that void and not leave her immediately afterwards.

I just Googled what you poofs were talking about. I don't get it. You wear a whole extra shirt just for the collar? Why not just make a shirt that looks like two shirts?

Same here in Summer, I like to dress nicely but it gets unbearable after a few hours.

Business people still dress decently, but the average person dresses either incredibly lazily or like an utter whore.

Showing too much skin = Jew culture
Showing not enough skin = Muslim culture

We need to find a perfect middle ground between the two. Clothes that show off a pleasing body, but still leave something to the imagination.

If only America was less offended by nudity, and more offended by gratuitous violence.

Because most men would look fucking ridiculous walking around all day every day in a double breasted suit if they have no reason to? The vast majority of us don't work on Wall Street or some other corporate job that requires this dress code. You guys were calling Reviewbrah an autist until his channel exploded and now it's full of dumb groupies telling him how he "owns" his dress sense and it's so him. Now imagine every male doing what he does. None of you have the gumption to go through with it because it's silly and that's because it's impractical and a bad analogue to women going from conservative dress sense to raging whore dress sense.

What is your opinion on flip flops or sneakers on a woman?

>If only America was less offended by nudity, and more offended by gratuitous violence.

If only we weren't offended by either then we could have nude gladiator tournaments

Girls who want to get miles of good men cock do.

Literally school teacher attire

>not having a job where it’s mandatory to wear a suit and tie

It’s like you’re going out of your way to be a pleb.

>Why not just make a shirt that looks like two shirts?

They do bro.

It's easier to get dick if you dress up like a cheap whore.

>balls to hang
fucking wrong. reviewbrah's testicles are like ripe grapefruits in a fine silk hammock. they don't sag. they are subtle and elegant.

I'm pretty sure it's easy to get dick no matter how a woman dresses. If I could get laid as easily as a woman does I'd have so many STD's my dick would fall off.

Maybe you should buy a big black dog.

Forgive me, his legend is so grand I sometimes forget the details.

Birth control desu.

That was once common fare in your local store. now if you want to dress like that you'll have to order it or make it yourself, because good luck finding it locally.

Start with why nudity is so taboo in the US, then work towards gladiatorial combat. Trident and net is best combo.

What the fuck are you on about mate?

I can understand sneakers if you're doing a lot of walking, and I'm sick of seeing people's feet honestly. I've seen so many disgusting feet that I've got whatever the opposite of a foot fetish is at this point.
I could kind of understand if you're going to the beech and wearing practically nothing, but why wear anything at that point just go barefoot.

Calm your tits mate, my point was that the problem of people not dressing nicely applies to men and women.
Not every man has to wear a suit, but fucking hell I've seen people wandering around town wearing a towel and hopefully some shorts or something underneath.
Women in clothing that shows more skin than a bikini, men with shirts open down to the belly-button to show off their snail-trail.

Because there's already enough incentive for faggtory, without roasties dressing like furniture from a palliative care home for the elderly

I feel like the trident would get tangled on the net

It's the difference between waiting 15 minutes for some guy to come talk to you and being asked for a quick fuck within a minute of leaving your home.

tits or gtfo

Actually men usually only dressed like that when going to work

i once saw a girl, white, on my way to class who was practicing japanese with her friend. i don't know why but it was super hot. i guess it seemed exotic to me.

That's kind of the point, you used the net to get the enemy's weapon or weapon arm tangled up and you, keep the trident clear of your net stab them.

Because they stopped being able to offer either 1) skills related to being a decent housewife or basic relationship partner or 2) a personality so they were forced to dress skimpier and skimpier and load on pounds of makeup to hide the fact that 99% of women are the most vapid, basic bitches on the planet.

Would share a milkshake with and take to the drive-in in a c1 corvette/10

Attach a bunch of small fishing hooks to the net. Why not just use a spear tho

Because detumescence doesn't open a dickbrain's wallet

I just don't get why women have to be over the top about it

You know, wear the shirt and jeans, what's so bad about it

Why does it have to be a minishirt and fucking deep in your asscrack jeans
Like I feel fucking embarrassed for them

because that style went out with your erectile capability, gramps

now fuck off and die so the world can move on

Give it a little more time and they will.

>men are already degenerate so women shouldn't dress less degenerate because that would make men even more degenerate
hm...

>detumescence
that's a good word, thanks m8

Entertainment.

This. I'm sure it'll be a popular thing in ten years with high school girls. When I was in high school shit like Korn and Skipknot was popular, but the girls dressed like it was the early 70s.

Gladiatorial combat was as much a spectacle, as it was a straight up fight. Crowd favorites weren't just the winners, it was the winners who could win with some flair. Tease some story about being a child of Neptune and to honor him you fight with his weapon, and the net of fishermen who honor him.

Good point. Although, they did up until the HAES and body positivity bullshit took off.

We had a perfect middleground, but women don't get as turned on about this stuff as guys do so women don't know any better and beta white knights enable it

You should want to dress up and look good for yourself.

I see asian american girls wear long dresses all the time. Not like a 50s housewife way, in a still sexy way.

Honestly asian girls are so superior to white girls its not even funny.

Capitalism: Labour is expensive, materials are cheap. This is why people don't buy clothes to last, or one great tailored suit. It is why our buildings are oblongs or metal sheeting. Buildings were once elaborately carved because labour was cheap. Masons could be employed to produce these great feats of aesthetic wonder. Now, labour is dear in the first world, so these older vitruvian buildings are not erected. Likewise, people wear t-shirts because they're cheap. International capitalism has found new markets and fresh virgin lands to exploit. Labour in the developing world is cheap, and so rather than getting your suit made by a local tailor, you will buy a cheap t-shirt made by Bangladeshi serfs. These people in the developing world have their labour exploited, and toil away in these squalid factories to make new Nike trainers for niggers to parade about in, or crop-tops for Western sluts.

Without state planning firms will just cut costs to maximise profits, and the swinish citizenry will consume the cheap and the ugly. Ugliness is not a product of some Jewish conspiracy, it is simply a pollutant of the machine of modern capitalism. Now cultural subversion, liberalism and the decline of Western values are also at play; however, these things are corollaries or accretions of modern capitalism and cannot be truly separated from it.

too fat

So we can verbally shitpost to them about how they don't. Go try it sometime. Shame a woman for dressing like a man. Especially if she's your woman. Guarantee you it will fuck with her mind if you do it in the right way

degeneration

I would honestly hate it because of the wicked wedgie I'd end up getting not even an hour into wearing them.

I'd rather her dress in T-Shirt/Jeans than practically underwear in public. The latter is a recurring problem in society lately.

>You should want to dress up and look good for yourself.
that's not the reason people dress up. people dress up to impress others no matter how far up your ass your head is.

You'll change your tone after your 5th gook and miss the white meat

What is it with Burgers and getting some kind of ludicrously idiolized view of foreign Women?
Sometimes it's Russian women.
Sometimes it's Gook whores.
It's even Jewish cunts sometimes.

>Shame a woman for dressing like a man
where do you live that men dress like this?
asking for a heteronormative companion

cuz they're fat now..mcdonalds is more important

You should want to dress up and look good for yourself.

because we fucking hate our shitty women m8. grass is greener etc.

>You should want to dress up and look good for yourself.
that's not the reason people dress up. people dress up to impress others no matter how far up your ass your head is.

All I ever see women wearing are t-shirts or tank tops and jeans/trashy yoga pants. Only exception is if I'm in church. For whatever reason, it's the only place women even try to appear feminine. Otherwise, they just wear girlier versions of the same clothes that men wear

>tfw no huntress GF
why live

Best feminine look

because pussy is cheap these days

girls are unwittingly competing by showing themselves off more

Can't attract negroids

Step 1 is probably trying to kill the thick meme m9.
Ain't much but it'll be a start and stop them from overeating.

You'd think they'd have figured out that all the alpha chads they like prefer more feminine, conservative dress. But for some reason, they still seem to believe that spaghetti straps and booty shorts get them anything other than a pump and dump

>kill the thick meme m9.
no.
didn't realize ireland was in australia.

>No gf that infuriates liberals just for not weighing in on politics
JUST

I don't even consider dating a girl who doesn't wear dresses.
Not only do I find it attractive but they tend to be more of a woman than their flat shoe jean clad counterparts. Their mannerisms, language and how they generally carry themselves seems to always be more feminine and middle class wife material.