Shuumatsu no Izetta

Fucking gunshipping in a Halifax.

Absolute madmen.

What do you think the Germanians will expose when what's his name goes undercover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3PbdyJ_ybSI
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermidor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The gestapo uke is going to be mindbroken by pie.

Glasses cuck ruined everything.

Do the Germanians have some kind of occult prediction device?

Dresden when?

No but they have shitty writing on their side.

Wouldn't put it pass them, this is some real Wolfenstein shit right here.

Anal sex with the Archdyke!

When those enter the fry I always picture a wasp fighting bees.

Britannians have balls of depleted uranium.

Germanians suck dick.

>insane leaps of logic to instantly find out the secret that witch's literally killed you for knowing

it's death note all over again, i hate this shit.

>Division 9 actually has a witch in their storage

Soon Izetta will fight against an equal.

I hope this witch is cute.

Which begs the question of why they were trying to capture Izetta in the first place

>begs the question

not really, if you have 1 secret weapon why not 2? and even if you don't plan on using izetta as a weapon you could still dissect and experiment on her, and bare minimum you prevent her from going against you if you capture her.

maybe they want their witch to have a friend

Yeah, but NotHitler didn't seem to be aware of the existsnce of another witch when they first reported him about Izetta

They need two witches to breed them.

How the fuck could someone know that Izetta was losing magic through the fight? I think most people would assume her dropping the torpedos was just so they wouldn't get blown up, and Izetta falling into the water just looked like an evasive maneuver, especially since she came up with the torpedoes.
Unless that fucker was conversing with the 2nd witch directly, there's no fucking way he could have gathered that.

B-but she dropped like 10 feet a couple of times, that means she's totally losing her magic

Not even the emperor knows about her, Berkman and his group were obviously in the dark as well.

It's shitty writing, I don't think anyone disagrees.

poor writing. the first time she dropped I thought it was just an evasive maneuver and I'm the fucking viewer, some kraut standing on a hill a mile away wouldn't have suspected shit.

also, why didn't she just instantly go in the water and actually torpedo the boat? the planes wouldn't have been able to do anything and she was trying to hit the bottom of it anyway.

You are not fooling anyone , Fordo.

[DESIRE TO KILL EVEN MORE GERMANIANS INTENSIFIES]

Does anyone else like that they use those really old style sound effects for the guns on the planes and whatnot?

How can Izetta be the last witch, when there's another one?

The title is about the end of the anime.

But it's kind of stupid that a secret operation to capture Izetta wouldn't been relayed to the god damned Emperor

Or maybe the witch is dead

How many Germanians must die before Izetta's bloodlust is satisfied?

youtu.be/3PbdyJ_ybSI

All of them.

Hahah, it must have scared the living shit out of the germ pilots to see a fucking bomber actually attacking them. It'd be like a buffalo turning and charging a pack of wolves

If your maid needs to carry around a stool everywhere she goes maybe you need a new maid.

But isn't really risky for a single bomber to charge in a bunch of boats and planes?

Not really.

It is.

But by the grace of god, Buddha, Roger and Britannian balls of tungsten they did it.

Agreed, a good maid she be a human stool for her mistress when needed.

>all those 20mm holes
>plane is still airborne

Is this worth picking up or is it cringy?

This bomber can only use on Night Mission.

Fine lust about Izetta

The story's shit. The characters are mostly shit.

The only redeeming factor is that the fights are relatively cool. There's also lots of yuribaiting if you're into that.

>there's no fucking way he could have gathered that.
Don't underestimate the power of his JUST AS I THOUGHT.

It is the best show of the season hands down

Look up picture of returning bombers that managed to fly back home. You will be surprised.

You forgot to mention how the past 2 eps have been choke-full of QUALITY

There were many horrific tales of damage bombers return in the airfield were crash and explode.

>that fat anglo man sells out Fine's plan to the Germs again
Why does she keep trusting him

Elystadt is Austria right? Or maybe Ireland?
It definitely isn't Russia.

Those were usually from nearby flak detonations, 60+ HE rounds would literally saw the plane in half

I knew the ED sounded familiar and I just confirmed its the same artist for the end of Macross Frontier.

Sounds pretty much the same desu

It's a fictional European country whose people speak German, French and Italian.

If you're looking for a real world equivalent it's a Swiss monarchy or expanded Lichtenstein.

more like Liechtenstein and the western states of Austria, Tyrol and Voralberg (South Tyrol is already with Romulus/Italy after WW1).

>hungary
Maďaři pičo

>livonia
>not Polonia

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

Please disregard the shitty title. It was changed recently

is this "le germans were good meme" the anime?

No, it's Germanians are fucking evil and god bless Izetta for killing them by the thousands.

Britannia is okay too.

Poland is Livonia, actually the latin name of a baltic region. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Livonia

Perhaps the history in this part of the world was different, there could be a Livonian-Polish union instead of a Lithuanian-Polish union (or Livonia merged with Lithuania first), and the smaller region imposed its name on the whole state. It's a stretch, I know.

France is Thermidor, actually a month in the revolutionary calendar, but used for counter-revolutions (since overthrowing Robespierre happened in that month; also used for Stalin's rise of power).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermidor

Italy is Romulus (the founder of Rome), so perhaps it had a more continuous history after the fall of the roman empire - or the fascists renamed the state after their rise to power.

>Mention he has a lukewarm hand
>Goes all in

Is he an idiot? This is the master spy they're going to send into Eylstadt?

Why is the witch a moeblob.
Why is she riding a rifle. It's very unwieldy and ugly.

>hime-sama you're kissing my...uuuuunng... womb

Izetta would make the cutest sex noises.

Thread needs more Bianca.

That feeling you'll never be a prince and organising your royal guard around a harem of hotties.

Why even royal birthright?

If you actually were a prince, I'm sure you'd prefer your guards to be competent more than hot.

In 2D world you have to be hot to be competent.

Why not both?

That eyeball looks familiar

That is how they foreshadowing some next episodes.

>all those 20mm holes hitting nothing vital beause /y/ pilots have gay as fuck aimning skills
FTFY

That's what *I* would do if I had a lukewarm hand.

is this show as bad as i think it is?

>whose people speak German, French and Italian
Nani? I must have missed the French and Italian.
Pretty sure not!Switzerland was called Westria?

Izetta's combat flying looks like how a plane flies. She's always being propelled forward, and angling the gun up and down and side to side in order to turn. So when she has periods in the fight where she drops straight down, even falling into the water for a moment before coming right back up, it does look uncontrolled. It's reasonable to draw the conclusion that she gets tired or runs out of magical power in an extended fight.

Of course that's still only a conjecture, and shouldn't be called proof of her weak point, and it feels really wasteful to sacrifice a huge-ass carrier for that. And the fact that Izetta still came out on top in this situation does make it feel like she'll never lose to a non-witch opponent, so I'm as disappointed in the writing here as you guys.

I really thought this would be the episode where they have their first loss. So far Elystadt has always had surprise or an information advantage on their side in their victories. Here, they were counting on a decisive victory (sinking the carrier) to inspire confidence in the Allies. With these two points in mind, it would've made a lot of sense for Izetta to lose here, since they were the ones being caught off guard and since a loss would've hurt the Allies perception of their power, making them underdogs again.

Instead we're left with the classic anime trope of guns/normal fighting power being useless against our magical, beautiful main character. And she can only lose against an individual enemy with a face and personality, rather than an army of faceless soldiers with traditional weapons.

Fine's royal title has Italian in it. And their top general is called Schneider.

>Schneider
And you take that as evidence that they speak French?

A much more reasonable person who hasn't read the script would assume that her doing things like dropping straight down to avoid fire and such is a result of her getting better at manoeuvring and understanding that she's not bound by the same limitations as conventional flight.

Mandatory

This.
Viewer's hindsight is 20/20

>What do you think the Germanians will expose
Their asses to Izetts'a magically grown futa dick

No, it's "Good g/u/ys vs bad gu/y/s, the anime"