Alabama Republicans switching sides because of something the fucking Washington Post published about things that...

>Alabama Republicans switching sides because of something the fucking Washington Post published about things that happened decades ago
Halt this timeline
RIP tax reform

>thinking this matters

Within 3 election cycles, we'll be living in a one party (D) state.

Nigger you don't know shit about Alabama, I haven't met anybody who buys this propaganda.

Wait a minute, that plot.

>(((Polls)))

This

This. Fake polls
Anybody remember how far behind Trump was 3 weeks out from election day.
Good times, good times!

I live in Mobile. Had no plans to go vote until all this. There are others like me that see through it. The state isnt going blue

>Fox News says the Democrat is going to win
>local Fox affiliate says the exact opposite

This was today's talk radio observation. In this state we bitch about fake news and psy ops every day but when pressured people quickly fell for this shit.

An 8 point lead is nothing that shy tory can't easily fuck over though. Hard to tell someone you're voting for moore but it's easy to do when you're alone with your ballot.

>caring about what Alabama does
Alabama is a worthless state. They literally have nothing to contribute except for being a tax burden. Name one thing that comes from Alabama that would be missed if that whole state disappears. You can't.

(You)
>>Caring what you think about Alabama.

We don't!

>Name one thing that comes from Alabama that would be missed if that whole state disappears.

Lmao who gives a fuck what you got. We just take good shit from other states and live in our no faggots allowed bubble. Stay mad

You probably also haven't met any non-inbreds in your echo chamber

Oh hell now I see it too.

Only you

>echo chamber

The democrats, establishment republicans, and the entire national media, including the conservative fox news, are shilling the exact same position that alabama refuses to accept and alabama is the echo chamber?

Notice how the local fox network has Moore leading and fox News has the other faggot up? That's cause the local affiliate actually polls local and the other uses bullshit data

>Alabama will elect a Democrat
Hahaha no

>Actually thinking Alabama republicans are going to vote for a late-term abortion apologist
Now that's an urban retard

Moore's support among Republicans and independents grew since Fox New's previous poll, and yet Jones somehow gained an 8 point lead.