To Love-Ru Darkness

Would she not support a harem end?

Other urls found in this thread:

droppdf.com/v/8Zupo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think she just wants Momo to be more selfish.

Currently Momo has the mindset that "I can only be with Rito if I start the Harem", which is beta thinking.

I bet Gid had a harem lined up too. I wonder what happened to them

Waiting is hard

I'm sorry, but this image makes me mad. She can't possibly be talking about the same Momo we know. Momo isn't trying to implement the harem plan so everyone can be happy, she's doing this solely for herself. She can't win in a single girl format, so by turning it into a harem, she gets a piece of Rito as well. Damnit, I swear, if they're trying to turn Momo into a sympathetic character that's doing everything for the sake of others, I will be extremely pissed.

It's been both, though.
She's been doing it for herself, but she's also expressed joy at the possibility of the other girls being happy.

The problem in Momo's case, as it has been slowly developing, is that she likes Rito more than she probably believes she does.
So, it may come to a point in which she no longer wants to follow the harem plan any more, as she comes to terms she doesn't simply want to be Rito's concubine, but his lover.

>harem
Have you no decency?

I don't care what end we get as long as it isn't a harem end. Yui's is a perfectly fine candidate. I'm okay with her winning as long as she's the only winner.

She's a slut that would bear Rito's children on a whim.

And we all know that's impossible. Momo winning in any way, whether it's sole winner or harem, would be a slap to almost everyone's face.

How so?

Because he hates Momo for taking the spotlight when his favorite girl is often neglected.

You mean just your face.

Momo will be the first to get the D

Faggot detected

As long as they all get the D.

This was RITO's dream after all.

Harem is the only way.

>Original series: Practically betrothed to eldest daughter

>Sequel: Practically leading to snaking the youngest daughter

Something about this just feels so good.

Next installment should be about stealing the slut queen from Gid

Yui's ovaries start emitting a gravitational pull on Rito's dick. Her fertility and want for his seed bends timespace.

>your the best girl in your own harem

Momo is such a boring girl compared to the DARKNESS

It's far better than Haruna winning.

Only if it includes Risa.

Oh she will, basically only Saki and Rito's mom wouldn't be in the harem at this point.

She is the only wife of the fucking king of the universe. Yes, she's probably totally against polygamy.

Mikan should be the only winner.

For me it's either Lala or all girls together.

Because almost none of the girls actually want a harem. Other than Lala and Nemesis, none of the other girls that Rito likes, are willing to share, and even then, Lala was willing to abide by Rito's decision of staying monogamous. For Momo's harem plan to succeed, all of the haremettes has to do a complete 180 on their personality and forsaken any sort positive character growth. Hell, even Darkness managed to grow a pair and confessed. If she is somehow fine with a harem, it would just cheapen her confession.

All that matters is whether they will get the dick equally or not. Their personalities are cardboard cut to begin with.

Rito will end with Haruna. Everybody will be happy seeing Rito happy. So shitty ending.

Haruna chapter when

Not really, she's just yandere for Gid.

>There are people who unironically likes Haruna right in this thread

Impossible. Nemesis is now part of the package. No matter whom Rito ends up with, Nemesis is all but guaranteed to tag along as well.

I hope Nemesis is just sleeping.

So he faps to the girls? Well, at least then.

Yeah, he jacks off into the urinal.

That's what I want to believe.

>Hell, even Darkness managed to grow a pair and confessed. If she is somehow fine with a harem, it would just cheapen her confession.
Darkness would probably be more open to a Harem than Yami.
OR not and she would go massively Yandere.

I hope so too.
Are the shadows around dream panels normal? (Before Nemesis entered?)

>Momo winning in any way, whether it's sole winner or harem, would be a slap to almost everyone's face.
Better Momo than Haruna, that's for sure.

don't they technically have sex at the moment?

She's a space succubus. She wants Momo to NTR her sister and claim the #1 spot.

Best

>which is beta thinking.

The whole point of wanting to be rammed till pregnant is beta thinking.

>reads harem manga
>doesn't want the harem end

The fuck user

Nemesis is such a cutie, removing her from Rito would be a tragedy.

She's worried Momo will shut herself out if she doesn't put herself out there to Rito too.

But if she thinks just because she whipped Gid that Momo alone can satisfy a beast like Rito she's sadly mistaken.

Yami became Darkness because she specifically wanted Rito to do lewd things to her. None of them would want to share him.

>teach
>implies she isn't pure

Sluts aren't allowed in the harem.

>Sluts aren't allowed in the harem
Current trends suggests otherwise

There was a poll some time ago to decide which chapters to adapt for an OVA

Did that OVA came out already?

>Nemesis keeps getting less brown
Why is this allowed

>You will never become a special being with Nemesis.
Might as well cut out the middleman and kill myself right now.

Riko split from Rito when?

Riko and Rito shenanigans as they try to sleep in the same bed when?

Why am I stalling on this man, I have them all downloaded...

If you're talking about the anime, stay away from the first season.

Anime original? I dont remember this happening in the manga

It happens in chapter 8 of darkness.

The real question is, Why sephiria is a BAD MOTHER?
gid a shit

Not so. Girls want the dick as much as men want pussy. If a girl sees a guy and has a thirst for his dick and goes out and gets it then she's more alpha than any bitch ass man that can't make himself talk to girls.

Well she said that she resembles Momo the most. And we all know very well that Momo is shit.

It would give me a complicated boner.

Why momo and sephiria are shit?
The real answer is,
All the royal family of deviluke are a biggest crap

>everyone loves Sephia
>Sephia says Momo is her most similar daughter
>suddenly everyone hates Sephia
Yep. People definitely feel threatened by Momo.
It's strange really. Momo is one of the only 3 girls who have a shot at winning solo, and the fans of every other girl are hoping for a harem end so that they don't get left out. Nevertheless they resort to hating Momo despite the fact that she's the only reason a harem is possible in the first place.

It reminds me somewhat of a teenager hating his parents despite living under their roof and eating their food.

Nigga, you did not just lump Lala and Nana with the likes of Momo and Sephiria.

>Momo is one of the only 3 girls who have a shot at winning solo
Hahahahaha. Oh god no. Lala, Haruna and Yami are the only 3 girls who have a shot at winning the bowl by themselves. Everyone else has to rely on the harem end to win. Nemesis is a packaged deal, so she has technically already won, regardless of who ultimately wins the Rito-bowl.

I couldn't care less if this fag is getting his harem or not. I even kinda hope that Nemesis doesn't fall for him and keep being such a free spirit.

And Momo is still a shit.

Well Sup Forums?

>All the royal family of deviluke are a biggest crap
Stop posting anytime

>thinking its luck
Even Japan is oblivious

>Strenght 4
>Intelligence 4
>Kindness 4
>Visuals 0
>Luck 0

Why is Nemesis so pure?

She's a good girl

Yui has level 2 English proficiency?

December 2nd.

I don't think you understand what alpha is.

Alpha implies you're a social ringleader and demand respect. If anyone fits that description in TLR it's Gid.

>Tearju B-96
her back must hurt

The works

kek, Nemesis is an easy slut and she's already fall to his cock when he sacrificed his body for her

She's not a slut, she's pure.

Who are the biggest sluts? I think Risa is #1 easily
But who are #2 and #3?

Yui and Haruna I suppose.

>human girls are the sluttiest

Pottery

It's actually abnormal for one's back to hurt due to the weight of one's breast, which makes sense, since one had the entire time while they were developing to form the appropriate back muscles. Usually, it's actually a sign of a poorly-fitted bra.

Also, that's her blood type, not her cup size.

What kind of bloodtype is B96?

Read this
droppdf.com/v/8Zupo
you're welcome

I would do awful things to Nana.

She supports Momo's true harem end. She just doesn't want it for her.

I wish to hold hands with Nana.

Sephie trying to force Rito to appreciate Momo and ending up broken and defeated by the cock would be extremely satisfying.

Oh wait, never mind, I was looking at the wrong character. And the hyphen threw me off. I'd usually expect a colon to be used for that.