Why did everyone hate Vietnam vets?

They were all drafted off into a war they didn't want to fight. A lot of them didn't even shoot a gun. My grandpa was drafted, became a merchant marine, shipped supplies up to US soldiers- never fired a gun. A lot of his friends died & never came back. He wasn't all 'mentally there' before the war to begin with, when he came back to the US he was spit on & called a baby killer. He threw away his uniform & medals out of shame. Worked his entire life since the war in vineyards, drank & smoked a lot to help deal with the depression. I noticed it as a kid but he never said anything about it, never hurt anyone, he tried to hide his smoking from us, but we all knew.

>fight a war for ZOG
>expect sympathy and praise

I hope your grandpappy dies from lung canncer

1/3 of all troops were drafted, 2/3 volunteered the draft thing was kind of hyped up

Liberal trash, obviously

If I had the option to kill shitty robusta farmers I will had volunteered myself for that, fucking protochinks.

What a mess. Someone creates a war for the oil reserves there, not for the domino theory. Part of this gov finds out. Attempts to end the war. They create conflict all over the place. War just isnt popular anyway. After WW2, Korea.

Probably because the US government melted half the population alive with napalm and agent orange

The more televised nature of war at that point and hippy uni-educated rich kids throwing a hissy fit, which assumedly was encouraged or caused by the soviet infiltration of schools.

How does it feel knowing you'll never be drafted into a war because you're a scoliosis riddled 5'2 subhuman who couldn't lift up a crate of ammo?

Our average height before the economics boom was 5'2 and we could still shot your GIs just fine. It's the tanks and airplanes thay we can't deal with and those don't have a height or strength minimum.

>fight war for jews
>forced to fight war for jews
>communist boogeyman for 20+ years to introduce the ideology to america
>authority figures all talk about how much they fucked up for agreeing to it while its still going on
i'm surprised soldiers didn't start supporting the rice farmers too

The Vietnam war happened right at the height of the counter-culture movement. At the height of a movement where liberal degeneracy was at an all time high at the time. New drugs we're being experimented with and idiots tried to experiment with relationships. (I.E Swinging, Free love.)

This was happened alongside the Vietnam war, With events like Woodstock only furthering radical liberal ideas. Previous wars carried a certain sense of "Grandeur" as ultimately one slide vs another. It was the good guy vs the bad guy.

Vietnam was a different story, Not every gook in Vietnam was out to kill you, But we didn't know that. We we're effectively fighting a puppet force that wasn't even the main bad guy so for all the damage we did there was hardly anything to prove it would stable. Needless to say the liberals dog pilled this to hell and back, Eagerly decrying the government as tyrants and the Soldiers as baby killers. (Despite them being too high to even understand politics or war.)

Because the USA colleges were infiltrated by COMMUNISTS from the SOVIET UNION.

AVG day america didn't hate vietnam troops.
College students DID - because they were communists

in short we need to kill all colleges and "professors"

>how does it feel not fighting for jewish interests like a cocksleeve

Feels great

This, and the deliberate misrepresentation of the war by the media, as well as the public opinion of the war, and the men who fought in it, being shaped by said media.

True. Volunteering looked promising to the potential draftee because it allowed him to select his branch of service & receive specialized training if he qualified. Draftees faces a higher likelihood of serving in combat arms such as the infantry.

Most draftees were inducted into the Army.

Whether draftee or volunteer, it was a 6 year commitment. But it differed. Draftees were inducted for a period of 2 years active duty, to be followed by another 2 year period in the active reserves & a subsequent 2 years in the inactive reserves. Volunteers were required to serve for 3 years on active duty followed by 3 years as inactive reservists.

>everything is Jews' fault

>Meme flag
>Thinks everything isn't the Jew's fault
You have to go back.

From what I understand they are seen as war criminals.

Everyone's a war criminal when your enemy is a bunch of rice farmers who hide their AK-47s in the dirt, you clear out the village, walk 3 miles down the road & then get ambushed by those same villages who hid their weapons

Boomers became commies and were upset Charlie was getting slaughtered.

They legit convinced nearly everyone, that our soldiers were there slaughtering children and babies. I mean those things happened sometimes, but people aren't given orders to target babies... shit just happens sometimes.

because of jews

Boomers were the ones drafted, volunteering, and fighting.

Soviet infiltration

Sure

They were also the ones burning their draft cards, pushing FREE LOVE and advocating for communism.

Uhhhh... It was an extremely unpopular war and occurred during a period of extreme social unrest?

>Blame the soldiers for the actions of politicians
Fucking end yourself you liberal faggot