Obama leaf hate thread

I am getting tired of this Obama leaf faggot. He refuses to address any legitimate argument, takes shitposts literally, straw-man's like he's in The Wizard of Oz, and he poisons and derails every thread he comes in contact with. Is there any way to get him to REEE for a while and fuck off?

Reminder that this is considered quality literature in Canada.

I'd gladly eat a country rangeban just to purge him from these boards.

this seemed to get a reaction out of him. if he ever appears, just spam memes and pics of the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz at him sage his threads, because nothing else will work

YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE U FUCKING GOP BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST SOROS SHILLS GET BTFO BY ME EVERY TIME AHAHAH

your the one that seems triggered

lol u made this thread because u shills got btfo

add me sometime)))

>(you)ing your own self
this country keeps embarrassing itself

not an argument. and who seems to be neglecting whose thread now?

I don't have a problem agreeing with him. He is right.

how do you find the motivation to grind it out obama leaf?
what makes you tick?

We'll get that nigger loving faggot

THERE THAT NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT IS NOW

Hey obamaleaf, Obama sucks Michael's donkey dick every fucking night. Are you a cuck? What's your problem? Are you a muslim?

he cannot be reasoned with, he's insane

lol u so mad u got btfo

i love it

Haha gay boy

i'm still here

when do you think the bubble is going to pop oh wise leaf?

you dumb niggers if you say obama leaf he comes to your thread just like candleja

Show your true face scum

>Reminder that this is considered quality literature in Canada.
ONLY IN TORONTO

Obvious bait is obvious. Please stop fucking with the leaf nigger, he'll fuck off in a day. I also haven't seen or heard or him in months, why is this even a thread?

it was a trap to bait him into monitoring 2 threads at once, making it easy to divide to conquer. i posted it in his thread for g-d's sake.

he tried to hop the border into free America and we're using this thread to deport him

whos obama leaf ?

he's been on a rampage lately and i wanted to have a way to make him fuck off

oh fuck no. did pol literally descend to the point where you guys create memes to shit on a namefag ?
holy fucking shit this place is an edgy kindergarten.

this says it all

I just call him a Left wing loser, because he is one. You know he’s a fat autistic kid who spends all day online.

I'm actually in good shape. I exercise daily and take protein.

i do this

Oh okay, then have fun with the kid, he's a rebellious one and he hates when people try to argue with him decently.

he doesn't argue, he straw mans, period

i love how much energy u retards expend trying to analyze me

Remember when I asked you about Obama reverting racial tensions 50 years, and Obama going on TV after a BLM terrorist murdered 5 cops and supported their message and you just ignored me?

there he goes again