This is not how a president should behave

This is not how a president should behave.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2020
constantinereport.com/a-very-long-list-of-republican-sex-offenders/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the timeline you cultivated

this is /ourgodemperor/

Do you not remember Obama interviewing a literal viral video star? Or going on talk shows? Or being part of comedy skits? How fucking short term are democrats memories, seriously.

>politicians are out of touch with the common folk
>politicians shouldn't act like common folk
Pick one

wait there are more pictures of it

>acting like an inbred redneck makes you a "common folk"

Get on with the times, this isn't the 50's anymore.

So cool
Medal of Freedom became ghetto bling

>This is not how a president should behave.

Nah, I'm sick of status quo.

Trump has unleashed the chaos. Every politician in Washington is going to have accusers stepping forward, because everyone in Washington is a slimy fuck. The pedosatanists normally sacrifice their victims, of course...

RESIST

donald means he should be grabbin pussy
not tits

AHHAH AA HAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAH

>Act like an asshole to someone then get BTFO like an asshole.
Hurradurr, This is exactly how he should behave when they run the bullshit narratives they do.

Twitter truly is like venturing into a cave full of the dregs of humanity. It transcends partisan politics, going into the comment threads of any Trump shitpost is surreal.

Proper behavior is a spook.

Reap what you sow.

>It's been 200 years since we've had presidents like this
Feels pretty good.

Tweeting out every banal thought and idea, along with every meal you consume does.
Life is a circus and politics a popularity contest. Trumps the most interesting thing to happen this decade.

i thought it was fake

>where did his hands go in the pictures 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 while she sleeps?

I'm happy to see that he knows how to count, but what did he mean by this? it seems pretty salacious

>gets called out for grabbin' tits by a dude who likes grabbin' pussy
Tits are overrated. Sad!

Would you rather have a PR obsessed president and still have Isis? What the fuck are your priorities

It means she woke up with her underwear inside out

dd

Apparently it is, faggot

He won't run for 2020

By the time this pedo purge is done, women
will be elected in droves. It's all social
programming. Oh...you thought this was justice?

Yeah, this man hating campaign is to
normalize rape, and get the age of consent
lowered. Good luck everyone. This country is
on fast track to hell.

2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6
2 + 3 + (2^2) + (2+3) + (2*3)
= 20

Gotta be code, user.

>This is the timeline you cultivated
indeed
>shit race relations belong directly at the feet of /theirgodemporer/ who drove a wedge right thru race relations at any every opportunity
>Communism (of all things) to a huge upturn, and in opposition created an environment conducive to the sharp upturn in fascism
>"Progressives" can offer nothing of real substance to societies because their entire time/energy is focused on a perpetual impeachment effort
>at no point are these seething idiots ever going to point up that Hillary, no matter how much vagina she has, was never going to be the right vagina because of the baggage she brings
>a Hillary Presidency would be nothing more than a mirror image of the current Presidency as Republicans and RINO's would be autistically dredging up the Clinton past pushing the idea of impeaching her ffs

LITERALLY TREASON

Fuck you.
If anything he isn't shitposting hard enough until he challenges the Governor of California to a duel on the White House lawn.

he's already running for 2020 faggot

Remember when Obama joked about having to put up the retard bumpers for bowling.

As opposed to a boring docile reptile like Hillary?

/ourmadman

No, he isn't

I feel like i'm usually inured to his brand of shitposting but this slightly rubs me the wrong way. I think he (even for him) is trying a bit too hard here.

I actually agree and it seems like he's sort of threatening him...

WTF I don't want to win like this.

He's implying that was a picture number one of a series. Each number makes you imagine Al Franken doing something even more vulgar with his hands. Trump is a master of insinuation. He always leaves himself with plausible deniability.

It's fun to see him take a shot at AL Franken. The hypocrisy of the left is astounding. Now everyone calling for Moore's head should call for Franken's head. Glass houses and all that.

that's a good point though, these sexual harassment and abuse ousting are setting the grounds for a very successful female candidacies in the 2018 and 2020 elections

the male guilt will be strong and the female base will be galvanized

put all your bets on female candidates for the foreseeable future

>The hypocrisy of the left is astounding.
How about the hypocrisy of the right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2020

/sentbygod/

A post like this deserves no check.

I'll bet a years salary Pence will run.

>where do his hands go
Right in the pussy.

He is the GEOTUS we deserve.

t. Giant fucking pussy

wow they're really trying it

>This isn't the 50's anymore

Is pic related how common people act now?

Also liberals are the most immature people on the planet.They worship John Oliver who can't go a second without saying fuck and they worship gutter mouthed losers like Amy Schumer.

Trump makes a joke and a clean for the most part at that one,and they flip there shit and lose there minds.Makes no sense.

/Ameme

>a clean

You sound like a giant cunt.

Well,clean compared Stephen Colbert's pussy fuck fest 5000.

Are you fucking serious? Obama basically gave the blacks a pass which makes them more violent than ever. He also made multiple comments implying society is racist.

Communism has been growing for some time, these numale pieces of shit feminists have been around before Trump (why Trump won btw).

>whataboutism
Sorry sweetie.

yeah right.. we forgot the president should just lie for 40 years while his zealot idiots defend him and accuse anyone of lying... right sorry forgot how "presidents" should behave according to the good libtards.

Not seeing it.
Gary Studds
Barney Frank
Pee Wee Herman
Harvey Weinstain
Weiner
Bill Clinton
AL Franken

All are Dems.

Trump and Moore, nothing's been proven. 40 year old shit is silly.

Maybe it's because I'm older than average Sup Forumslack but I do think this is pretty unbecoming. Feels weird, man.

Does this mean there are 5 other pics we haven't seen yet?

Nuclear code shill detected

>I'm the one who gets to decide how a president should act
It's nice that you appreciate yourself but you still shouldn't be this delusional.

Entirely your opinion, kike.

John Oliver and his wife are moderate conservatives in private.

I doubt that happened, but if it did....

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I like when jew comedians are the rapists.

HAHAHAHA, holy shit, you can't even get reality right, you think you have a chance at hypothetical?

This is not how a senator should behave.

It feels like trump is making their heads spin. Bait them with a tweet...they defend franken...more accusers come out. It's gold jerry, gold.

>shit race relations belong directly at the feet of /theirgodemporer/ who drove a wedge right thru race relations at any every opportunity
criminals and muslims are not a race, sweetie

>he was a comedian at the time
A terrible one though, so still deserving.

Yes it is

just looks like dumb humor from a D list comedian desu

im having a hard time larping that this is a big deal

His "short and fat" tweet is still tops.

>I moved on her like a BITCH
>grab em by the pussy
How DARE colbert say these things?

Sorry, it's only okay when the right does it, my bad!

>what is confirmation bias
How could anyone be this unaware and still function as an adult human being?

And you just lost a year's salary too.

Yaaaaaaaass queen! Slaaaayy!

>>what is confirmation bias
>How could anyone be this unaware and still function as an adult human being?
Show a right-winger that has done something then.

No, you have to accidentally adopt the left's ideology in rooting for Trump...

Blacks and Whites are different races, punkin. try to keep up

constantinereport.com/a-very-long-list-of-republican-sex-offenders/

Yeah? And who the fuck are you?

>This is not how a president should behave.
He is glorious!
KYS please.

I agree that particular tweet is beneath a president, but I trust he chose his words carefully, so I'm eager to see how it plays out and who takes the bait
Agreed. I'm happy to see him suffer, but the repercussions for all men could be widespread and severe

Best timeline

Oh dear, sweetie. You're not too bright, are you?
Did the kiddies at school bully you? Do you need to go to your safe space?

>sweetieposting
The circle is now complete. (YOU) are the SJW.

captcha: NIXON 12-18

Im so tired of pretty shit being taken seriously by both sides. Social media has dumbed down everything that seems to matter, to the point it doesnt seem worth it to care about anything anymore.
Thats their plan obviously, focus all our attention on the dumbest pettiest shit, and Trump is just as guilty of pushing that agenda as anyone else.

No. This is EXACTLY how this President should behave

TRUMP IS LIKE A CLOSE FRIEND OF WASHINGTON, FRANKLIN OR EVEN ANDREW JACKSON

WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS

WHAT IF THE TIME MACHINE THEORY IS TRUE AND HE MEET THE FOUNDING FATHERS IN PERSON?

AND HE LIVED SOME YEARS IN THAT ERA?

underrated

Somehow Obama just didn't know... Who am I kidding the guy probably sold his kids once or twice to these fucks.

He's been shitposting like a madman lately. Love it

>constantinereport.com/a-very-long-list-of-republican-sex-offenders/
And it looks like all of them were punished appropriately. So I am unsure what you are trying to do comparing allegations with no evidence against Trump and Moore, to actual cases of wrong-doing from that list you posted to

Your daily reminder the Left is loaded with half baked morons, so blind to their own bull shit they will never call out their own bad actors. The entire reason they lost in 2016 in the first place. Kek. Your butthurt is the cherry on top of my victory Sundae, "Sweetie."