Hear from Americans how bad the 56% problem really is

Americans, post your location and tell us how many mongrels, nigs and spics you see on a daily basis. Euros, take note.

>Tampa, FL
I see a person with light eyes maybe once every two weeks. Racemixing is prevalent and you can literally count multiple racemixers on an average walk on any given day. It's also been literally years since I've seen a natural redhead.

Other urls found in this thread:

pgcrimesolvers.com/content/prince-georges-county-most-wanted
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HNNNG that semen demon makes me hard every time.

non-whites are concentrated in the cities, everyone else is pure white
biggest problem is that rural girls fawn over niggers they see in sports
from what I can tell, rural girls become city girls, who then fuck niggers and have black babies

>L.A.

take a guess

I hope the city breaks off into the ocean / gets nuked / anything that destroys it

>michigan

most whites here are white. lots of blond and blue in some areas but large amounts of hybrid shitskin freaks that look like the actual meme face in the south east.

San Diego.

All the mongs either look like a shitty brown or totally white and you don't notice.

I am a mongrel. Some of us want an antisemitic ethnostate too you know
>Dallas

>IL
I’m at uni, so thanks to (((affirmative action))) there’s a decent amount. Probably 40%-50% of the pop

Brazilian. I think whites may be 5% where I am. The rest are all globins, literally. They are so ugly it is really unpleasant to look at. Racemixed people are the most unaesthetic thing ever.

>Daytona
Pretty much the same here.

You probably haven't seen any natural redheads because we tend to stay indoors.

>Las Vegas
It's an extremely diverse city. You'll come across every race and ethnicity you can think of here. It's mostly the blacks on the east side that are bad. If you live in the northwest you'll be fine. A lot of minorities here tend to be wealthier too.

Fort Lauderdale Florida here

Went to a local carnival last week and I couldn't believe it. It was practically all Niggers and Spics. This church that hosted it use to have way way more whites when I was younger. I am walking around with my wife just looking around like im fucking lost. Of course they are playing their shitty latin music on a loud stereo. I hate these people. I wish we could put them all in cages and send them back already. Minus a few of the cute girls, but their families have to go.

South East VA - just about 50/50 black/white. Rare Hispanic, rare Indian or East Asian. Race mixing isn't that common, but too common. Always a black / brown guy with a white girl.

I saw a surprising, quite-pretty white girl with an ok half-black(?) guy.

I don't see much race-/mixed/, cafe-au-lait. In another thread I described how I saw a girl with skin like the OP's lower left, but she was pretty and had white energy and quickness. Coulda been white except she wasn't. She seemed insecure, and I felt bad for her. She had spots like the upper-right kid.

>P.G. County MD
holy fucking shit someone get me out of here
pgcrimesolvers.com/content/prince-georges-county-most-wanted
look at these fucking faces

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE

Why are mongrel children so fucking ugly? It's like it's not supposed to happen

Just moved here to Vegas, where are the whitest parts?

Lincoln Nebraska... The south part is white af and rich. the north west part is rich the eat part is old people and white people only. the west is the indians and mexicans and the center south is all the niggers and wetbacks. The city is ok. It's actually pretty nice down there except for Lincoln High which is a shithole. 32%nigger 65% mexican. 1.9% dumb whtie girl coal burners. .01% fags and trans. I hate them the most because they're the loudest.

My state is 89% white fuck off untermenschen

98****

I live in Iowa so we're actually roughly 90% white in population. I've seen some schools, however, that are completely black or mexican with only traces of white children. It seems as though they either self segregate themselves by race or income, I don't really care. I don't want them with my kids. For the most part white is white and not white is not white, and the only people advocating for mixing of the races are boomers or social workers. When you go to Illinois, however, all of that changes and it's fucking mixed.

>Charleston South Carolina
Three out of the eight people on either side of me have immigrated to my neighborhood from the uk. One family has immigrated from germany. They all work at the boeing plant. My neighborhood is literally 98.7 percent white.

Washington

I work in a restaurant and I am so sick of seeing these beta white men with their hapa half breeds. The state is mostly white, and unsurprisingly, it's mostly cucked (on the west side at least).

Yup. La Jolla is basically china now, gooks everywhere.

Funny to see you all shaking in your boots as pure love creates more POC. And creating more people who recognize that they need to vote for their own interests. Give it 10 years.

>mfw the meme became real

I live in ground zero, Bay Area California. I work from home and can go a month or more without seeing a white person. The stores, restaurants, fellow drivers in traffic, are all nonwhites. Luckily half of them are gooks, which honestly are not as bad as others.

eh, bottom left has been around for a long long time. Was a troll account on bodybuilding fourm that migrated to /fit/ iirc.

>Cocoa Beach, FL
Honestly, it's pretty white here since im beachside. Cross the bridge and there's niggers everywhere. Orlando is loaded le 56%ers

>LA

Me too user. Can’t wait to see all the mudshits and their Jew enablers get annihilated.

my existence

Holy shit, the bottom-left guy looks like he's made of dough

I would still bang this octoroon

South Texas RGV

100% spic

>Miami
All I want is the sweet embrace of death, this city should be scorched off the face of the earth. 60 percent of the businesses I walk into are operated by people who don't even know how to speak English. Its just spics and niggers as far as the eye can see, a sea of dirty brown faces.

Look this thing.

Scientists said this is what humans will look like in 1000 years.
They were off by 1000 years.

Silicon Valley: a shitskin for every white person (nearly all liberal). Even the ultra rich areas are full of disgusting Chinese cretins.

I can confirm that there are few whites left in Toronto, but the ones that are here.. the women are with niggers, and every male is a soyboi with a flatfaced gook gf.

Jersey... Fucking disgusting. West and Northwest are the only salvageable places leff in this shit hole...

Went half the day without hearing a single word of English, I live in San Diego.

>I see a person with light eyes maybe once every two weeks
>years since I've seen a natural redhead.

The climate Tampa doesn't support either, not surprising it's mostly Meds and kikes from up North who to Florida which is their better climate for them anyway.

Notice also how some of the whitest states are really cold and north? Because that's the climate for whites.

95% of white people are worthless cunts anyway, not worth saving

It's mostly white where I am. I don't really see mixed couples except when I take a trip to big cities. Most people around here stick to their kind when it comes to couples.

Athens GA
Bunch of non whites around
You just kind of learn to live with it

Boise, Idaho. I get tired of all the blonde hair and blue eyes.
Fuck off, we're full.

Hey, keep poking NK and you might get a thermobaric warhead from them, or 2

Texas, East
Niggers and spics in the cities. Racist fucking whites in the country. Only place where I had a Klan brochure handed to me from the street corner

>at least i have the constitution

Hey now that's just not true

Detroit user here, can confirm that the mulatto folk here are 100% orcish. Not a single day in public goes by where I can only count the racemixers with my hands.

>America is slowly turning into Brazil
Uma Delicia soon, burgers.

>Northern Kentucky
90% whites

This. Those that don't marry young and especially go to college, end up moving to the city, become coal burners and a good number end up as single parents who usually move back home with their parents, desperately seeking a beta to take care of them and their niglet all while bringing shame to their parents.

Not for long as far as I know. Aren't they flying in shit skins from the nigger continent over there?

Chin up lad, it'll get better. Maybe get out of Bramblybog Peckershire or wherever you're in, I live in a small place with small minded people and it's tiresome.

Maybe go to Italy or somewhere nice like that.

I see slant eyed fucks wherever I go wtf happened Ameribros?

holy fuck has it gotten that bad out there? why is the midwest so bad for coal burning

Hmmm... This is a rare disgusting creature, I'll add it to my hit list.

>Aren't they flying in shit skins from the nigger continent over there?
We made some kind of promise that our lord governor rescinded, much to the consternation of the powerless leftys.

obama transplanted blacks to the midwest for "diversity" but really just to make elections easier for dems.

I live in marin county. 99 percent whites.

Is it true that if you wear a plain white t-shirt in nippon, it is assumed you are the gay?

there were already a shit ton of niggers in midwestern cities, I don't think that happened

Lodi, CA here. In the Central Valley of California.

See this? I see these on a daily basis. Fat Mexicans who can't even walk, they just waddle around. Mexicans just see getting fat as an inevitable part of life. They consume their rice, beans, and lard and then get fat. They don't change their diets.

About 30% of the people I see on a daily basis are Mexicans, most can't even speak English. I go to the Goodwill store and there are Mexicans pushing around their carts. I even see Arabs in full blown black niqabs. I see a lot of Indian women too, but they don't wear Niqabs and aren't a terrorist threat like Muslims are.

Lodi, Ca is actually a hotbed for Islamic terrorism. We've already seen terrorist conspiracies in Lodi. The Mahid and Umer Hayat case, and the Nicholas Teausant case. The local Islamic mosque has already been investigated by the FBI several times.

d-does having 'full lips' mean I likely have a substantial amount of black dna? Or are their white ethnic groups where the 'big lips' thing is pretty common?

faggots tho

Bruh, she's like 2. Are you Joe Biden?

>Sacramento, CA
>considered one of the most "diverse" cities in the US
People mostly self-segregate here. The south is asian, central is black, north is slavic, northeast is white. Mexicans sprinkled in everywhere of course

Northern Virginia here. I was absolutely floored when I learned hispanics are only 6% of the state population, because this entire part of the state is flooded with them. Literally everywhere.
There was a block party being put on by the section of the town that I'm in and my girlfriend wanted me to take her to it. When we went, all the signs were in spanish, there was a raffle going on and the woman announcing the winners was speaking spanish, and all the food was south american. Every single person there was a beaner, literally everyone, except for one shitty old woman who was clearly a shitlib pretending not to have a problem with it.

We went to CVS instead and then went home and watched netflix. I don't have a home anymore.

I see people with dark features because they're Cherokee or some other indigenous meme. I live in a 99% white county (white by American standards) and I see a real blond hair + blue eye person at least one time every time I leave the house. Redheads are the same way. When there are niggers visiting, they stick out like a bug in milk. The only non-whites who aren't indigenous are shitheads from Ohio stealing our jobs we hardly have. Shitskins from the Midwest come here to buy up property and like I said, steal our jobs.

Eastern Kentucky is white because there are no niggers here. If there were niggers here, girls would be fucking them. The liberal bullshit has poisoned this place through the internet.

look it up faggot. it was in correlation to his new section 8 policies

If that's true then count yourselves lucky. Still, just a matter of time before some variant of shit skin starts over running the state. Be that poos, spics, gooks or spooks.

wish i lived in poland too

Graduated in '04, there were two melanin enriched at the whole school. This is in the suburbs of PNW. I still only see a couple a day, but it's still way more then there used to be. Fortunately there is still a non-presence of the beekeeper variety.

i am one. were brazil now. get over it.

Chucktown is amazing. Best state in the south if it keeps up with the gentrification.

Kek saved

It isn’t like that at all in Cali. The whites are really white, the niggers are really niggerish and the spics look like cartoon Mexicans.

And I live in fucking Santa Cruz CA, shitskin spic central of the USA.

Part native mutt here. I want to ''breed out'' my non white genes with the most aryan girl I can find. Pretty sure my child would look white as fuck because even I pass for white, just a kind of weird looking one.
I do manage to bed hot white girls sometimes though.
I know many of you would hate me for that, but like the niggers say ''don't hate the player''

In Toronto, Ontario, I see more non-whites than whites sometimes, more or less.

I spent about a month in south florida and the meme is 100% real. One of the first things I saw when I got off Fort Lauderdale was a white woman with three little mixed children, all of which had blonde hair and light skin with that weird black people hair. They looked horrendous.

Mind you, this was the first thing I saw, and I spent a month there.

I live in WV all the niggers here are your typical heroin dealing dindu thug besides the older blacks that live 20 miles away from the nigger areas. Recently tho I have been seeing tons of white vans drive through full of spics one even had a "maizos" or some shit vanity plate.

It's rare to see a white women with a nigger. Most white women are with white guys and sometimes some other kind of non-white, but rarely a nigger

Upper middle class town in greater NYC area. Literally 97% white.

I could go days without seeing a nonwhite person if I wanted to.

Do one of those dna tests and find out, it's the only way to be sure. I think they're only like $50 or something?

Entire American TV is propaganda to make girls like niggers, that's just what happens

Ah yeah, South Florida is loaded with that.

my lips for ants what percentage would you guess am i

NYC

100% trash

Don't believe you

>Charleston, West Virginia
During my entire childhood I never met a nigger or spic, it wasn't till I started traveling around did I see or meet any
>56% meme
Do the Europeans pushing this not realize that Europe itself is only something like 60% white itself?

Whenever I go to the south it's full of white girls with niggers. But they're always the half-niggers, white girls seem to ignore the one drop rule.
Women in general are less tribalistic then men. It makes sense biologically. A foreign tribe comes in and kills all the men, takes the women. The women have to adapt. Basically every society in the world had this scenario happen over and over again.

Florida is Americas toilet

Get a fucking life dude.

I live near MIT in Boston.

Where I live there are very few interracial couples that aren't Asian/White.

I see a few blue-eyed blond degenerates dating very well dressed and groomed black men but I never see them with any kids, which leads me to believe that they dont get marry at any large rate.

However white/asian couples seem to interbreed and marry very often. I frequently see a/w couples walking around with babies in strollers.

Other than that everyone seems to be mating primarily within their own race even though their are a fuck ton of non-whites everywhere.

>Minnesota
Please just nuke the twin cities.

Why not? If he's rich enough it's 100% segregated

Same is true for Yardley PA

Found the mongrel sub-human.

We are all suffering. The reason why Euros push this meme is because Americans make fun of them and then get butthurt over this. I wish interracial marriage was still outlawed.