Citrus Anime in Production

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-14/saburouta-yuri-manga-citrus-has-anime-in-the-works/.108830
Anybody know if this is any good? Looks super-gay.

it's super gay in the bad sense. I have dropped like 10 times this manga but it has every now and then one page that is so extremely cute that you end up picking it up again. Looking forward to the animation.

Do you like terrible plot twists and pointless angst?
If you thought Sasameki Koto was to outfront with it's romance and had too much genki happy people in it it's your manga.

Ah, sounds like it will be a good rage-watch than.

>yuri anime
>again

Because Flip Flappers is definitely doing well, right?

The shitposting will be amazing

Not this fucking dramafest. Though it was inevitable.

Well, Euphonium is.

The new posterchild for frodomacroing.

Holy shit it's real. I dropped this series when the author stopped doing the chapters. The last one I read were just sketches.

Guess I should point out. Netsuzou Trap is also getting an anime.

Please wake me from this nightmare.

>Anybody know if this is any good?
It's absolute dogshit

We're still safe from an I Can't Tell Anyone anime for now.

As I thought.

>frodomarcroing
That would be quite the revival. I haven't seen Frodo posted in a long time.

I remember dropping the manga. Now I'll get to drop the anime too.

Yes its pretty gay and one of the most frustrating manga ive read so dropped it 2 years ago. Wasnt good for my health baka.

Fuck it ill jump back in.

Warning to all, anime will make you rage. So much fucking drama, christ.

Its always romance manga written by women that too much rage inducing drama.

>abbreviated as NTR
I... hm.

>Yuri on the living room

You only want smut, there is valkyrie drive for that.

>It's not yuri until they fuck.
Two people don't have to fuck to love each other.

>Why can't we ever get a full on yuri with women who look like adults and not middle schoolers? :(
Look to manga, it exists

hehehe
Rage all you want. No one can stop Madokami

Now if only we could get some good series that panders both to /y/ and /u/, that would be great

>Not wanting more middleschooler yuri
Why are you such a faggot?

The manga is terrible (except for the great art) but I love it. It's pretty much trash but it's entertaining trash.

Please adapt Flowers next
Please adapt Flowers next

>Now if only we could get some good series that panders both to /y/ and /u/
What would it be called? Yuroi? Or Yaori?

There's another yuri manga getting adapted too so Sup Forums can have those pointless fake versus topics over it that they desperately love and both can probably be dog shit anyway.

Or more likely just typical, bland and uncreative as the shows themselves

Anime industry is fully committed to not having a single new interesting thing come out on Late Night TV for a 4th straight year isn't it? Looks like I'll just have to hope for some more sequels to shit I care about yet again in 2017 cause it's only the worst possible premises with the worst possible characters with the same old stock of voice actors and shitty script writers that barely sells anymore anyway.

It's good for my sense of nostalgia knowing we'll have more versus threads.

It's good if you enjoy the type of melodrama that only comes from protagonists who act like complete nutjobs

is that an edit

No
I believe it's from S3 episode 11

Product placement is in vogue these days.

bump

Needs an SICP edit.

How bad are we talking here? Is it like Sakura Kiss tier of bad or better?

are they still doing the retarded "MC and her sister are about to fuck" "oh wait they dont" "oh no another girl has showed up and it totally looks like she is fucking the sister!" "oh wait it was just a misunderstanding lol" thing and then restarting the loop from square one?

>/u/ anime is getting more common
>people still doubt my yuri is feminist propaganda theory
Anime will be killed by these landwhales soon and you fucks will regret watching yurishit.

Get fucked hetfag. Your time is at an end.

The fuck? Why would they ever do that?

Because people love sleaze and it's popular due to that. Nothing surprising about it.

Meh. Call me when Murcielago, or Qualia the Purple gets an anime.

Yuri isn't landwhale territory, it's mostly for strong, beautiful, heterosexual males (no homo).
Yaoi is.

>yuri is feminist propaganda
Well, as someone who has an unhealthy obsession with yuri and who has no love for feminism at all, I can tell you that the propaganda isn't working. At least not for me.

Citrus has to be one of the most unsatisfying love stories ever.

>Qualia the Purple

Hah, what a clusterfuck an anime adaptation of that would be.

It is satisfying lately, since they're actually together.

Don't make me come there and zap your faggot ass.

All the women yuri mangaka and doujinka I've seen are legit attractive and not fat. Het authors on the other hand, especially male doujinkas, are stereotypically disgusting obese otaku more often than not. So if anyone is a landwhale propagandist, it's the hetfags.

I support yuri because good-looking women draw them and good-looking women are justice!

t.tumblr

>on a board worshipping cute women
>"worshipping cute women is tumblr!"
Do you have an identity crisis, user?

Who say Yuri didn't sell?

I really love the concept and topic that Qualia brought on. It's one of the few truly deep-thinking manga in existence. but for some reasons I don't like it as much as I should. Can't even pinpoint out why.

Murcielago and Gamma should definitely get adapted though.

This is the self inserting board, not a 3DPD worshiping board. Fuck off.

The hints were all here!

mfw, the girlfriends they get

At least Sakura Trick doesn't have Citrus's levels of forced drama.

At least best girl will be animated.

Citrus drama is fun

>lesbian mexican telenovela: the animation
Haters can go fuck themselves, I'm going to enjoy the shit out of this.

That bitch Matsuri didn't know what she was getting into by doing this. Mei keeps it hidden, but her dyke power level is vastly higher.

Nah, that's Netsuzou Trap. Citrus really is not as "out there" as people like to pretend. It's typical shoujo but with a bratty dark-haired girl instead of an asshole dark-haired guy love interest.

Well we have show by rock this season.

Hard to tell if this is bait or just plain retardation these days.

But Aoi no Hana already got an adaptation.

The setup is still akin to a mexican telenovela, with all the tweeests and rivals and melodrama. I know that all the shit that happens is not as dramatic as they make it out to be, but that makes it even better.
NTR strikes me more as a "retarded teen drama" like Dawson's Creek and similars, but that's going to be a hell of a ride too.

Let's get the seiyuus:
Yuzu: Ai Kayano
Mei: KanaHaza
Harumin: Chiwa Sato
Matsuri:Eric Kitamura

Fuck yeah for sexual harassment yuri !

>Now if only we could get some good series that panders both to /y/ and /u/, that would be great
A comedy series about a pair of twins, a brother and a sister, raised by strict, conservative parents. They're both closeted homosexuals, and they're both in a relationship. To avoid having their parents find out, they have their partners pretend to date the other one. So the lesbian sister's girlfriend is gay brother's beard, and the gay brother's boyfriend is lesbian sister's beard.

One of the fake couples (let's say the sister and the boyfriend) hates each other and can't stand each others presence, while the other fake couple (the brother and the girlfriend) are best friends and get along so well their real partners often worry if they will dump them and start dating each other.

And since we're pandering to different demographics already, might as well include two more siblings for the twins, an older brother and an older sister, also twins, who have moved away for college (so they only occasionally show up) and who are in a secret incestuous relationship. The older pair of twins are aware their younger siblings are in fake relationships, but don't know it's because they're gay, they think they're also dating each other. So they "subtly" try to support them. The younger pair is aware the older pair is dating (it's obvious to everyone except them and their parents), doesn't mind it, but doesn't want them finding out they're gay, so they play along when the older pair is around.

Now where's my Tokyo Anime Award?

It's not like you're paying for it. Use more vaseline for your butthurt, faggot.

It sounded decent until you ruin it with the tackled on "yet another twin, and their problem is incest." Just give the homo siblings a group of really nice friends, plenty heart-warming comedic SoL, ultimately giving them the courage to come out to the parents. Het side couple hinting.

Yeah, I figured that might be a bit too much, which is why I wrote that they'd only show up occasionally.

I consider Oniisama e to be the king of melodrama when it comes to anime. Does Citrus even come close to that?

Main girl is a cute and so is the other gyaru.

I can see the outraged threads already

You don't get an award until you come up with a convoluted LN title.

I can't believe my sister is gay like me and we are hiding it from our parents by having a fake relationship with each other's lover of the dead Z!!

They are together but not at the same time. They never do things together and Yuzu only thinks of how much does Mei hates her today or if she's gonna break up with her. I can hold it anymore.

Don't get me wrong, I think Citrus is garbage, but you are wrong.

>never do things together
They just had a date together.
>Yuzu only things of how much does Mei hate her
Except she doesn't. She is head over heels for Mei and is constantly thinking how to spend more time with her (see the entire fucking notebook filled with date plans). After they got together Yuzu never thought that Mei might hate her, she seen through her kuudere act.

>Let's get the seiyuus:
>Yuzu: Ai Kayano
>Mei: KanaHaza
>Harumin: Chiwa Sato
>Matsuri:Eric Kitamura

I expect it will be the drama CD cast

Yuzu Aihara:Ayana Taketatsu
Mei Aihara: Minami Tsuda
Matsuri Mizusawa: Sayaka Horino
Himeko Momokino : Yurika Kubo

Harumi Taniguchi : Yukiyo Fujii

Prunus Girl?

Yuzu VA was meh, but please God let them keep the Matsuri VA, her voice not only fits the character like a glove, it also makes my dick diamonds.

I wonder which studio is currently working on it?

>I expect it will be the drama CD cast

I wouldn't hold my breath

>mfw Kase-san anime never
>mfw AnoKiss anime never
>mfw no Bloom into you anime for at least few years

Matsuri will be Judgmento desu ne. I can already see it, Onee-sama.

Can't wait to see the chara designs, art is the only good thing about both series.

I liked the series in the beginning, but it's been 18 chapters and fuckall has happened. It doesn't even feel like the main couple are actually in love, despite the kissing and blushing. The main focus is on contrived drama that is ultimately inconsequential water under the bridge. It really doesn't help you have to wait 2 months for a new dose of nothing.

>you have to wait 2 months for a new dose of nothing.
Yuri Hime is monthly now.

Weird. Always thought Sup Forums loved this.

I have always assumed we like this as much as we do with Akuma no Riddle. It's shit, but we turn the drama into comedy instead and have lots of fun.

Yuri is targeted at women most of the time.

Sup Forums was long overrun by newfags who are probably 15yearolds and hate yuri

Love Live sure is.

Simoun, Utena.

The You episode and that were a weird dose of yuri from sunshine. Never expected it to go full homo.

Waiter, there's some drama in my yuri!

you need to outline the character archetypes too.

tsundere, abusive boyfriend who gets away with it because he's pretty, doormat, etc.

Literally anime no one asked for.