Why do nigs breed so fast?

Why do nigs and sandnigs breed so much more than other races?

are white people less interested in sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genetic superiority

you mad white boy?

Because people with lower IQs are less selective with mating and thus breed more rapidly

IQ correlates very well with the age you lose your virginity

It's because white boiz just can't compete with a Nubian MAN

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Because the white race along with asians have to literally carry all other races. We just dont have the time when we have to constantly pull them along

The reason whites are not breeding as much is because our societies are being overrun with mud people and our people are brainwashed into hating themselves. I don't think muds choose to have children they just do whatever feels good at the moment. They're impulsive and don't think too much about the future. Whites are very sensitive to their surroundings

Evolutionary necessity. if 8 out of ten children die due to disease than each mating pair will have to produce at least 10 children to maintain the population. If 100% of children would die due to exposure than your best bet is to produce less offspring and train them to combat the elements. Back when we were living in caves you couldn't train your children to survive a malaria infection, but you could breed another one to replace them.

Nigs are an r selected species.
Whites are K selected species.
Simple biology.

Wh*Tes scientifically produce virtually no sperm. It's so diluted that it takes hundreds of attempts to get one female pregnant. BLACK men on the other hand could fertilize a cheerleader team with a single cumshot

>are white people less interested in sex?

Individualism, anti-white policies and propaganda.

Soon the Jusa will look exact the same with the South Africa.

Epic meme

Maybe r vs k selection, or maybe it's just a lack of desire to use contraception.

Low IQ r-selected gene pool.

No soy in foods, no drugs in water, no vaccines mandatory since birth and no birth control (the pill is basically mind control for women - the chemistry in brain is literally altered using the drug and makes them more liberal).

When you live on a continent where fucked up diseases run rampant, on top of regular droughts, famine, apex predators who consider you dinner, and your only defenses are sticks, rocks, the walls of your straw mud huts, and medical science based on superstition and witchcraft, popping out an extra 4-8 offspring to offset the losses seems like a winning strategy.

>Soon the Jusa will look exact the same with the South Africa.

Things might get pretty bad but I think the future is looking up for whites. Once the media and hollywood lose their stranglehold on our minds we'll revert to white nationalism. The media constantly going after Trump has redpilled a lot of whites on just how toxic and untrustworthy they are. Hollywood is losing relevance by the day and it's now coming to light how many of them are sexual deviants.

breeding had to be a machinic process up until the point of instrumental consciousness (probably farming)

niggers are nanomachine self replicating tractors that eist on the level of sperm

why don't you post an american woman user?

Wtf I love Rwanda now

Because in every third world countries women are not focused on having a career or working, their whole life is instead focused on having a husband and children. First world country women are raised since kids to find a career and be their own boss a women with such a mind set cannot think of having children or wanting some as it would ruin their career life, sexual activity is the same except the west uses protection and abortion.

You look like a soy goy to me... you must weigh a whole hundred pounds.

literally because they are stupid
r/k selection theory

That's more welfare money so they breed like rats. Niggers are primates and live animal instinct alone.

you are like little baby

europeans reproduce using sperm

blacks are sperm that use bodies to reproduce

You're a fucking autistic retard. My girlfriend takes birth control so I can dump fat loads in her and she voted Trump 2016 and will vote him 2020 of her own volition. 9/10 Christian church girl qt, even took her first. Date a good Christian girl who was raised right. Go to church. You don't have to believe in god, you just need to understand the white man's way. Work out. Stop being a soyboy, man the fuck up, get educated, get a real fucking job and stop posting your Alex Jones tier trash here. The men are trying to have discussions here.

Most niggers go to jail where they fuck each other in the ass.

They don't care for their young. And by care I mean financially plan

birth control turns children gay

you are an idiot if you cant figure it out

use an iud faggot

They have so many children because they don't have to pay for them. They know the government will foot the bill and the state will raise them. I had Russian neighbors, the ended up having 19 fucking kids. They pumped one out every year, sometimes 2 a year. They received govermnet assistance in paying for the kids while dad worked. The obnoxious sneering little shits would make fun of me because I didn't wear the best quality clothes that they were able to afford with all their gibs. They even made fun of me for washing my hair with suave shampoo instead of pantene (suave was the cheap shampoo at the time). BOTH my parents worked, and did not receive aid from the government whatsoever. They had 2 children, and provided for us the best the could while doing so in a responsible manner.

To this day I cannot stand baby factory families that receive government gibs and I am extremely prejudiced toward Russians. Every Russian I have ever met has been a smug faggot. They are largely inconsiderate to other people, and leech off of their host country while making everyone else's life a living hell.

They don't stick around to raise them or even meet them.

>usa flag
why are you ignoring latinos?

Most of their spawn die by their early 20s.