Why is this whole sexual assault witch hunt only focusing on men?

Why is this whole sexual assault witch hunt only focusing on men?
Who hasnt had to deal with a grabby drunk girl in their life?
Should we start meming our stories of unwanted touching from women?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/business/2017/11/mercedes-colwin-tells-hannity-women-lie-about-harassment-for-money.html
adweek.com/tvnewser/fox-analyst-mercedes-colwin-i-sincerely-apologize-for-the-confusion-and-pain-this-has-caused/348718
youtube.com/watch?v=MYgG9LbBARU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shouldn’t this be on Sup Forums?

because men are not pussies and can handle that shit

no
this is about a current event

I said something on Sup Forums about a girl jumping on me and kissing me. didn't get a single (You).

ive been groped by drunk handsy ugly hamplanets before, where are my reparations?

And?
This isnt about actually being traumatized
This is about destroying the feminist narrative

I've been "raped" (as a modern feminist would put it) I didnt care. I definitely asked for it, talked with the girl for a long time we had planned about doing it but when the moment came I had no desire whatsoever and she literally begged for 30 minutes until drunkenly I complied.

Again not rape in the literal sense but definitely the sense a stupid feminist would put it and here is why you dont hear about things like this.

I woke up, was disappointed and instantly got over it because it didn't fucking matter.

#metoo

When I was married, whenever I'd go out drinking with my wife and her friends there would always be several photos of them grabbing each others tits, usually full on cupping from behind. Chicks do this shit all the time.

Never had this happen. I must be chopped liver. Tough the girl I'm dating now let's be bust a load inside her every time. Cause she doesn't like like cum on her. But inside her is A-OK!

I thought about this in an elevator with this tiny girl the other day. This girl was about up to my nipples, fucking tiny. I think if I had to walk around with random 8 foot cunts everywhere I'd understand there's a power difference here, but as it is, I don't really need to think about it.

Ugh nothing worse than some wasted roastie trying to rub her crotch on you while she slurs in your ear

Pic related.

Ive had a woman grab my balls in public a number of time in my life. Every time I have enjoyed it. Lets just say they are always welcome in my home.
Only women are this petty. Its a little different though because they really are more vulnerable physically. But they definitely take advantage of this truth whenever they can. Its like the sheep from zootopia.

its not safe for men to speak out. ask any man who has been the victim of a female in a domestic abuse or sexual assault situation and he'll tell you, it's safer to just not say anything. the public and the courts will back the women, and if she makes a story up to cover for her assault, the man will be the one going to jail. I speak from personal experience.

nobody gives a fuck when it happens to us. best to get your kicks out of it when it does. skank tries to lead me into a back bedroom at a party, so i give in to see what she wants. shes grabby, gets on knees. so i say "sec let me grab another beer and cut the lights", go back out to party and tell my non chad buddy that the skank is on her knees waiting for a cock in mouth with the lights out. trading places. it worked. the horror on her face when she walked out of that room.

Everything is sexual assault nowadays.

I had a stalker that started freshman year of high school and I only managed to remove her from my life 7 years later now that I moved. Talked to the cops because she was following me home and harassing me and they wouldn't do shit. She "molested" me by what they consider that now. Not like anyone would care since unless it's like an actual rape who gives a fuck. Oh no someone grabbed your ass. Now the stalking shit that's fucking something that should be taken more seriously

You a faggot.

I once worked as a bouncer at an extremely popular bar in Nashville. Drunk chicks came in ALL the time and many were very grab happy. I had two women on separate occasions grab my ass. One walked straight up to me and started making out with me on the spot before I could ask her ID.
Having a drunken whore who smells like vomit make out with you is not a pleasant experience.

lol I had the same experience when I worked doors but only because I was young, handsome and fit at the time, none of the other fat cunts got any

Fun Fact: The actual statistics show that man on women domestic violence has been steadily decreasing while woman on man domestic violence (including psychological abuse) is steadily increasing. I read it in a book so I don't have the sources in a link handy, but maybe another user knows what I'm talking about.

Do it.

>stories of unwanted touching from women?
I kinda liked it...

i stopped caring about sexual assault when women of the west supported importing third world thugs and ignored the rise in legit sexual crimes because it would be "racist"

no matter how much times could eventually change i will never forget about this or see women in the same light again

that fucking image name

Everyone needs at least one Chad friend like this.

>you will never eat grimes butthole

why even live lads.

same, had them bringing drinks to me - each took the drinks, spoke for a while then walked off and threw it. who the fuck knows what was in them.
you will get desperate ones dreaming of romance in a workplace, i never liked that.

2 disgusting an*lo chav skanks harassed me this summer. didn't even bat an eye even though I said I'm turkish and acted like a jerk

fix your women bongs what the fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good, do exactly this, so we know which ones of you are low test cunts. I'll make it easier to find and off you strengthening the gene pool.

because women don't really care about other women getting raped

i wish that i didn't believe this

I was "raped" on my 14th birthday.
Some 18yr old hamplanet got me drunk and fucked me. I felt pressured the whole time
># m-me too

I've literally been cornered and groped by a pack of wild 40 somethings at a bar once, was fucking weird.

I should mention that this was all in the span of a couple of months. It was a very short job I worked till I found something better.
Women were always coming in and touching me on the leg while I was sitting at the door or trying to play with my shoulders and hair. All I could think of was how fast I'd be arrested if I did the same to some door girl at a strip club or something.

user, you are adonis reincarnate - it is your cross to bear.

> get fit
> start a meaningful relationship
> begin studying chem eng. at a uni which happens to be populated 95% by females
> get constantly bombarded with female attention since I'm like the only decent looking dude there
> start shoving "I have a girlfriend" into every single conversation
> it only gets worse
> phone constantly vibrating

I swear women are far more stubborn and possessive when they want someone. It's like really intense compared to dudes, as they would mostly like anyone. They get so catty and bitchy to their "competition" it's really disgusting.

ITT: OP Larps at being sexually attractive to someone, somewhere, sometime.

I've totally been groped by a few drunk girls at the bar. Seriously. Bar packed shoulder to shouder and they just grab my shit. Not like I really cared.. but yeah the shit happens.

My first sexual encounter was literally a drunk roastie who forced herself onto me when I was sleeping, and wouldn't leave me alone until I fingered her.

"Sexual harassment" is the new mobocrisy, the new Inquisition, the new Salem, by the fuckin Puritanical Church Lady normies, the leftists | they keep trying

I'm no adonis m8, I just take care of myself. You're the one with bitches bringing you drinks. kek
I just stuck to my shift drink whenever people offered to buy me one, male or female. Can't trust anyone.

I've been wondering about the lioness complex and I think it has much to do with feelings of inadequacy | the more prevalent the more nuerotic

finger poppin asss holes

I've got to agree completely there.
It's a really interesting experience since it gives me a chance to study social hierarchy, there were already definite alpha and beta females within the first week of classes.
They constructed their social circles according to the hierarchy surprisingly fast.

Whoa, not so fast rape enabler

Well, I've dealt with my proper share of grabby, drunk girls in the glorious days of my misspent youth...but I always dealt with them by drunkenly grabbing back. I mean I was a hound, and you can't rape the willing, and my default was 'willing'. 18 to 80, crippled, crazy, or blind, if they can't walk, will drag 'em. My philosophy was, there weren't no such thing as bad pussy. There was pussy that looked bad, on the surface, but once you got to know the pussy, on the inside...you'd understand it was good pussy.

So I'd have a pretty hard case pressing anything as sexual assault.

Im an average looking guy and Ive been - I cant even write down all the times Ive been " sexually assaulted " by women .At bars , at home , in the street , at work ... . Women are fucking pigs - Just like men . Hump my legs standing at bars ffs

It should be about victimization not being okay. Sexual gratification is behaving like a skinner box. You're just trying to stimulate your nerves with the right stimulus because it feels good. No one's feels is worth invading someone's personal space, much less assaulting them to any degree.

The fucked up thing about feminism is it's only the morally convenient victims who get support (and then only emotional support). Lesbian victims are barely acknowledged, because they're most often raped by lesbians and that doesn't fit the mythos. Men aren't seen as victims at all by most feminists. It's just more fucked in the head nonsense so that people can stimulate a different set of nerves to get those sweet, sweet feels.

I hate being a fucking monkey in a monkey society.

I'm a cute faced 5' 7 Manlet and have dealt with both grabby girls and grabby gays. It's never gone past grabbing but that shit is uncomfortable as fuck.

Did skinner use monkeys in his experiments?
I thought that was tetley

Because women have no real power and men don't take them seriously.

This whole witch hunt is to get rid of evil boomer liberals by holding them to their own standards, while easing the public into the forthcoming Hillary child sex trafficking drop.

>and if she makes a story up to cover for her assault, the man will be the one going to jail
Excellent reason why men who are seriously harassed/assaulted/blackmailed by women keep silent.
Some less serious harassment like unwanted assgrab is something everyone should just shrug off though - It is understandable that men will have less psychological shock on this as they are not in immediate physical danger if not confronted by grabass-she-hulk or something. It can be much more scary vice-versa.
But in the case of some persistent harassment and close-relations violence men are actually in a tougher position because they know that the law and public opinion will just take the side of woman.

those were the days....sahara now:/

Most of the posts on this shitty board should be on Sup Forums

used to work with a couple wild mulatto women who were always making sexual comments in front of coworkers..
'i'll suck your dick' or 'you wanna fuck?' just a couple of the things they didnt hesitate to say...
a nigress can say pretty much anything she wants.

The feminist narrative says men and women are the same. Using their logic against them is a trap that plays into their narrative.

I've never been grabbed by a drunk girl, everyone but me gotta learn that doesn't happen

>Should we start meming our stories of unwanted touching from women?

Why not? Sound's like a great opportunity to further fracture the left/expose the double standard at play

you grab them first and then sure as hell hope they grab you back

Troof..they are the worst offenders imo

black out drunk woke up in her bed the next day with her insisting i consented while I just lold

>tfw thought it was couch

>Who hasnt had to deal with a grabby drunk girl in their life?

I wish this happened to me
>t. socially awkward KHV 23 year old

Has anybody ever been in a lesbian dominated sourrounding? Feminists "Women only" places are hunting areas.

Anyway, this female journo made a valid point:
slate.com/business/2017/11/mercedes-colwin-tells-hannity-women-lie-about-harassment-for-money.html

Well, the inquisition forcedher torevoke:
adweek.com/tvnewser/fox-analyst-mercedes-colwin-i-sincerely-apologize-for-the-confusion-and-pain-this-has-caused/348718

As you said, this shit looks a lot like medieval witch hunt.

I was raped by an old Asian woman once. I kept telling her no, and I really didn't want to do it, but some how she did it. I had a few drinks, but I still can't explain how she got me in her and made me bust my nut.

>at shitty pub (Espy for Melbournians)
>take a piss with a mate and walk out of toilet
>wait for mate near toilet door
>5/10 troll walks up to me
>jabba gabba hoodooo or simmilar she spits
>nek minint hands forced down my pants and shes kissing me and telling me she has a place nearby
>mate walks out "what the fuck ive been gone 30 seconds
>drags her off me and we get a few pints and meet some nicer sheilas

just came by to drop this related great music vid, Mr Bungle style shit: youtube.com/watch?v=MYgG9LbBARU