You haven't forgotten about Trump's sexual assault accusers, right Sup Forums?

You haven't forgotten about Trump's sexual assault accusers, right Sup Forums?

Yeah, I have. They are forgotten. No one cares about liars.

in future my only guiding philosophy will be: the more sketchy women accuse a candidate of rape, the more likely I am to vote for that candidate.

It's definitely the most accurate way to tell who the establishment *really* fucking hates.

interesting how not a single one of them has come back at this moment to reiterate her false claims, isnt it?

If these women were legit It would have been pushed after the election and into the Weinstein scandal. I know now a second effort to make this happen is commencing, now that the public is primed to be outraged at a few accusations.

she looks like she'd tank a cock, trump has a good eye

I'd like all accusers to reiterate their accounts of what happened to them without any transcripts, notes, or coaching.

A victim will recall the exact location and details of the incident. Lying cunts will fuck up their lies.

even the most insane leftys have forgotten about them because EVEN THEY know it was a total load of shit

people talked about it often until the day of the election then not a peep about it

am i the only one who noticed this?

Fpbp

Sucks for whoever paid them. Not getting anything out of the deal and all.

kys

Wouldn't even fuck with my friends dick

those sluts ran away when DT threatened to sue them

The funniest part is them claiming they were forgotten. The MSM pushed that nonsense nonstop. Hundreds of hours of MSM content.

I have, thank Madoka.

Interesting how they randomly decided to stop making public appearances and "speaking out" after Trump won, isn't it? Almost as if... they're lying.

They seem to have gone back into the woodwork.
You should research which ones are still suing him and get back to us.
I'm guessing it's zero.

Uh... Of course not, it keeps me awake at night. I remember there was an ugly one and Trump called her out on that during the campaign, what was her name?

>You haven't forgotten about Trump's sexual assault accusers, right Sup Forums?
Kinda hard to forget about Hillary staffers lying for profit

Lefties think they were paid off

>#MeToo Era
I have lost all hope in modern civilization.

Oh look, they wanna get in on the cash grab now that its a hot trend. And didnt one of them keep dropping her own case repeatedly?

>A victim will recall the exact location and details of the incident.

This isn't true and witnesses are allowed to review their police statement before taking the stand