List of Battles with highest number of American dead

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_lethal_American_battles

Really makes ya think doesn't it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zV2ttl_K5Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 'muh mobilefag'

Krauts, Japs, and Johnny Rebs are the best Yankuck killers. Go home Vietgommie losers.

Really moistens my almonds

>m.
Fuck off phoneposter. Post actual link next time
sage

Holy shit I keked my ass off

>Battle of Pusan Perimeter

WTF the Norks actually defeated us holy shit I thought it was all commie Chinks zerg rushing that actually defeated us. Man we've been lied to

Ehem

Bump for internet interestingness

That can't be real.

tbf most of the casualties were South Koreans. We didn't think the norks would actually try to conquer the South and we hadn't given our gooks anything but small arms, while Kim had secured training and lots of equipment from the USSR and China. The South Koreans in the conquered areas were also pressed into the North's army as they went.

Why? There are credible sources for every number listed under references

youtube.com/watch?v=zV2ttl_K5Jg
When you consider the population scale, by far the best yank killers, also about 70% of the modern US combat arms. Really makes you think how civil war two will go.

and after getting almost pushed off the peninsula, we managed to beat the norks all the way to the Chinese border before Mao intervened.

Can't source the 70% thing. That's just about how many southern accents I heard while I was in.

>Argonne offensive 1918

Goddamn 26000 good white young Americans killed for literally nothing. Germany had already fucking lost the war 3 years earlier.

I'm glad you faggots got raped by the soviets. Faggots

If the US hadn't picked sides in WWI, it's likely Communism would have been strangled in the crib.

Dumb as fuck. Germany was dug in and done well before 1918. America made it a little quicker but we honestly didn't have much of an impact on the result. Germany was making zero gains on the east in 1918 and France was going to fuck them back either way

>My flag

Battle of Gettysburg
American Civil War
July 1-3, 1863
7,058 killed
Confederate States of America

We may have lost the war, but we killed over 100K+ more yankees than we lost. Proud to be a based Johnny Rebs

*Damn phone

>Opposing force the Confederate States of America

Antietam is still the most impressive battle.
>3,654 killed in a single day

This.

England / France were too strong compared to our allies.

The problem that led to the ultimate downfall of europe wasn't the first world war. But the treaty of versailles.

As Ferdinand Foch said:
"This is no peace treaty, but a cease fire for the next 20 years"

Yes, Burgers had it easy. Not having proper war on own territory is a big factor.