Alien Disclosure Happened - but nobody showed up to the party

Top CIA, Pentagon, and Lockheed Martin/Skunkworks officials disclosed the truth about Unexplained Aerial Phenomena/Aliens in October. They did it in the only fashion they could without getting locked up for breaking classified information laws. This is very politically related, as it goes to the heart of the US and Russian governments relations from the cold war to the present, with black budget projects and counter-intelligence. People have been clamoring for disclosure for decades, and when it happened, nobody gave a shit. And here is why.
The sequence of events unfolded out of order, so people didn't connect the dots. A part of the plan involved Hillary Clinton getting elected, and with Trumps win, they had to change their plan. They long ago picked a front man to be the face of the project that these old deep state executives and spymasters thought the young people would connect with, but like old people trying and failing to be hip, they missed the mark. They used Tom Delonge of Blink 182 to be their spokesperson and frontman for disclosure.
First lets start with the codewords they use to show you are speaking from inside this circle of deep state rebels that wanted to bring the truth out to the public sphere. UAP. Unexplained Aerial Phenomena. If you are a part of this new disclosure project, this is the term you use, instead of the giggle inducing terms like UFOs or Aliens. Hillary Clinton and John Podesta, may they rot in hell, are unfortunately a part of this group. youtube.com/watch?v=vBEJjy_s_ZM

If I have your attention and you haven't already laughed your way out of this thread or told me to go to /x/, read the foreword of this supposedly fictional book written by disclosures new front man Tom Delonge. It can be read for free on google books books.google.com/books?id=hVXPCwAAQBAJ&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

Other urls found in this thread:

dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tUOu9RpzwJI
twitter.com/tomdelonge?lang=en
i.ytimg.com/vi/hF1UHDPh4Io/hqdefault.jpg
youtu.be/5n_3mnJfHzY
youtu.be/9686CJRpUIM
to-the-stars-web-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/TTSA_Offering_Circular_092917_vLAUNCH_DAY.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securities_fraud
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This book, Sekret Machines, came out on April 5, 2016, back when people believed the polls showing that H.R.Clinton had a 96% chance of winning the White House. If you read the foreword in the front of the book as I linked in the first post, it sounds like your typical UFO attention seeking "I have top government inside sources but they are super secret and I can't tell you who they are" bullshit. But this situation is very different. I would also call it very weird. These top level deep state secret sources mentioned in Tom's foreword were forced to change their plans since they no longer had the White House backing they originally planned on. So they did something that most would consider people of such highly esteemed positions reckless, they all quit their jobs in September and made their names, occupations, government positions public, and formed a corporation with Tom Delonge as interim CEO. In October, they went on a stage in a dark empty room in some undisclosed location and held a very nervous "Press Reveal" style announcement live streamed on YouTube. It is very interesting to watch them uncomfortably and carefully dance verbally around getting arrested for breaking classified information laws. And they did everything they could to disclose the truth so many have been asking the government to do for decades, without spoiling the sekrets revealed in their books, and without getting themselves thrown in jail. Also, oddly, they are seeking investors. And this is a really important point.

Hey John. Ya think ya hot shit, dontcha?

This new investor seeking corporation, To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, lists the top members of their staff on their website soliciting investment, with little bios about these people such as, Steve Justice the recently retired Program Director for Advanced Systems from Lockheed Martin Advanced Development Programs – better known as the “Skunk Works”. So here is the deal with this, these deep state insiders who have revealed the truths about alien crafts through a “fictional retelling” of events, really are who they say they are. If they are lying about their resumes, they would be on their way to jail along with Blink 182’s lead singer, for investor fraud. And by looking at their resumes, its curious why they are even seeking money as you would expect them all to be very wealthy already. Go to dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/ and click on “The Team” to see this crazy list of CIA spys, Aerospace titans, physicists and interestingly a lot of biologists. This is the who’s who list of the historic UAP disclosure of 2017 that nobody cares about. Also watch the bizzare video I talked about earlier here: youtube.com/watch?v=tUOu9RpzwJI

So do I have anyone's interest? Should I talk about this Sekret Machines book underwritten by the confirmed deep state intelligentsia?

Continue.

Tom DeSchlong

Keep goin user im interested

i wonder if aliens rape each other
#metoo

They’re getting a hefty portion of the company just for allowing their name to be listed on the site. I highly doubt any of these big names are actively doing anything. It’s free money, who would turn that down?

>They used Tom Delonge of Blink 182
are you this schizophrenic?

>oddly, they are seeking investors. And this is a really important point.
That's correct, dummy. In fact, it's the ONLY point. He held a press conference teasing the release of information and revealed NOTHING, just an appeal for money. That's why noone is interested. People that aren't idiots are doubly confident that when the government is ready to release information to the public, it won't be through a Blink 182 band member. He had his shot and blew it

Also,

go ahead

I'll allow it

The fact that they're seeking investors should be enough of a red flag for any intelligent person to know that this is all a total crock of shit. If you've got complete access to Ayy lmao as partners why the fuck do you even need money? Aliens don't need money to work with you and produce the Tech. Give me a break. Use your brains.

And it's highly dubious that aliens would say hey we should choose a washed-up rockstar from a shitty band and work with him! He'd be the perfect human to deal with.

Ok, so this book, Sekret Machines, which can be found in a bay known to be frequented by pirates, is sold as a fiction novel. However in the foreword introductions it is made very clear that it is a fictional retelling of actual events. This is further cemented by all the secret sources mentioned having now come out in public in a legally binding fashion. It tells the story through several different protaginists placed at different times in history, starting at World War 2 with the Nazis, all the way to present day Afghanistan, 2014. It also tells a story of back-engineered UFO’s being flown by both the United States and Russia, who at times had violent clashes with each other using these advanced craft. And often, interventions by the seeming natives of where these craft originally came from, and most startlingly, they seem to favor Russia over the USA and their allies. At one point in the first chapter, a UAP, one that is not flown by humans, stops a US aircraft in Afghanistan from being able to operate its controls when it was about to engage Russian helicopters attacking US ground forces on a rescue mission, resulting in US casualties by the Russian helos.

Basically, UFO’s are real, we do have some ourselves, and shit behind the scenes is closer to what the conspiracy theorists have thought and been mocked for a long time, including even Antarctic Nazis.

Everyone gets caught up in the investment thing like hes panhandling, of course, money isn't the issue he has said this multiple times "the public has to own it" he isnt Kickstarting hes creating a base of civilian shareholders

Smells like LARP in here but keep going. I figured Tom DeLonge was legit once he started talking about Element 115 and stovepiping.

fuck off tom, you're being used by masons and jews you dumb shit.

What if the Government has the Ayy lmao technology, and the public doesn't, and never will? So the only way to get these things from behind the closed doors of need to know black project warehouses is to start again outside of that system?
>aliens would say hey we should choose a washed-up rockstar
I didn't say the aliens did. I said old stupid highly placed people did. Also it seems like the Aliens don't like us very much and are not interested in helping us.

none of this is news though

the mechanisms have already been reverse engineered.

shit or get off the pot

>Aliens don't like us very much and are not interested in helping us.
explain

Not larping, in fact I'm about out of material because I didn't prewrite enough shit, just wanted to get the conversation started. I've laid the breadcrumbs out, but nobody will believe me without connecting the dots themselves. I suggest going to the links and pirating stuff if you are interested enough to go deeper.
To the people saying I'm Tom, I'm telling you to pirate the book.

pirating has already been proven many times to not affect sales.

tom

Tom DeLonge being involved in some sort of disclosure project is no joke, user. DeLonge is somehow has the ears of high-up politicians and is supposedly a Freemason.

twitter.com/tomdelonge?lang=en
i.ytimg.com/vi/hF1UHDPh4Io/hqdefault.jpg

Is it true the aliens disarmed nukes to save man kind

I want you to spoonfeed me

I believe you I just want to actually see a fucking ayyy. The sekret technology shit is cool but it's not as cool as the ayyys themselves.

look bud, you're only scratching the surface. there are multiple groups involved, some are indifferent, some are up to no good (for us) and some don't want to see us scrubbed just yet.

there's nothing in that book that us older shitposters havent already read, i guarantee you.

for starters, our introduction into their tech will come in stages, and we haven't yet passed the stage where we are turning raw energy into matter yet. nothing else will come from them until we've passed that stage in development, so disclosure would be a moot point since humanity has not yet developed to a necessary understanding of their science.

you can give roaches and ants and beetles all the wealth of human understanding, but you can't force them to understand what the fuck is going on mechanically.

regardless of the outcome, provided we survive long enough, evolution is inevitable.

It’s like Vince McMahon getting old pop culture figures to appear at Wrestlemania 5 years too late.

Tom Delong is a rube everyone thought he was on come during his JRE appearance. He was talking absolute nonsense

youtu.be/5n_3mnJfHzY

The (((Clowns In Action))) have fucked with gullible people before to do these fake releases.

youtu.be/9686CJRpUIM

>you're only scratching the surface
For sure, I want people to look into this themselves and come to their conclusions like I did mine. I also agree with most everything you said except
> nothing in that book that us older shitposters havent already read
There are actually 2 books out now. And book 2 is straight fucking weird, even to someone well traveled in these things.

interested in ur guys theories on aliens, someone give an overview of this? I will read it no matter how long it is.

Sage goes in all fields. Fuck off.

fucking saved desu senpai

no you

I read their business plan. It had telepathy as a science domain and ultimately makes money selling merchandise for the Blink 182 guy. I hope they spend the retarded investors money well.

I'd say people are too focused on some sort of humanoid entity. Probably more likely to see invasive spongiform or viral colony.

There's only 1 book up for torrent atm. I see no second volume.

This.

Psy-op or scam. Pick one or both. They may have shit, but they're not telling you.

there are infinite realities and infinite universes. intelligent life inhabits them all, including this one. it's really nothing special.

Why would hillary of all people disclose information about Aliens? Personally I want to believe greys are real, but i don't trust a word hillary ever says about anything.

I think it's a mutant herding scam and he wants to play gay professor X

I was not able to get book two from the bay. It was really hard to find, and I don't recall the site I ended up getting it from, it was some obscure warez russian site.

In any case, it's a fascinating subject material for anyone whose world view isn't easily shattered or is not so mentally unstable as to feel threatened by the existence of actual non-humans.

But for the rest of humanity, we're going to end up waiting another 500 years for them to wake up, so let's take a nappy, shall we lads.

i think it's just a ploy to get some of that sweet crowd sourced internet money. and no it's not investor fraud because it's not actually a business it's just an art project. it's like crowdsourcing the production of your album for studio costs etc then not making the album. nothing illegal about that.

So upload it and seed it yourself.

Also mods are dumb faggots and don't care if we share torrent links.

Scam

Check out their investment circular

to-the-stars-web-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/TTSA_Offering_Circular_092917_vLAUNCH_DAY.pdf

What was it

Actually it is investment, with shares. It isn't a kickstarter.

>Scam
A scam backed by already well off, highly placed people from the tops of their industry.

Yup.

Anyone publically releasing anything close to Top Secret will be fucked by the DoD and Tyrone in fed cell

Getting comfy

All the tech he is talking about is already patented by darpa funded companies and requires massive amounts of power and unobtanium to function

There is a reason they have this guy on their team.
Luis Elizondo
Director of Global Security & Special Programs
Luis Elizondo is a career intelligence officer whose experience includes working with the U.S. Army, the Department of Defense, the National Counterintelligence Executive, and the Director of National Intelligence. As a former Special Agent In-Charge, Luis conducted and supervised highly sensitive espionage and terrorism investigations around the world. As an intelligence Case Officer, he ran clandestine source operations throughout Latin America and the Middle East. Most recently, Luis managed the security for certain sensitive portfolios for the US Government as the Director for the National Programs Special Management Staff. For nearly the last decade, Luis also ran a sensitive aerospace threat identification program focusing on unidentified aerial technologies. Luis’ academic background includes Microbiology, Immunology and Parasitology, with research experience in tropical diseases. Luis is also an inventor who holds several patents.

you're retarded. they're not an actual company.

What are they going to do, released classified data?

You already bought the marketing ploy. Get some old retired guys names together with some BS "institute" and they get to keep investment proceeds if it fails.

Buy some stock you're so impressed. Better yet buy the "To the Stars" apparel like $20 socks on their site.

^this leaf gets it

Yes, they are. An LLC to be exact.
Look at the first thing you see here fucktard, notice any words resembling "invest"
dpo.tothestarsacademy.com/

SURE sure !!

they used invest to sound more official really it's more like donate. there's nothing illegal about that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securities_fraud

Is he the one who will develop the telepathy and hyper human experience?

"The result is To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science, a Public Benefit Corporation that seeks to "collaborate with global citizens to advance science and build a powerful community of interest" that is made up of three divisions: Entertainment, Science, and Aerospace"

Kek

Fucking nuts. Blink-182 and Boxcarracer was my shit all through middle school and most of high school

Rock on who cares for Luciferian (((pedofiend))) any ways !!

>Deep Black Experience
Do the ayyys have BBBs?

>disclose declassified information
Literally what

Yeah you are absolutely right. And that's why this whole thing popped off so poorly I think. I only took the time to make this thread for the few curious enough to follow it out themselves. Also sorry I can't help you out with book two.

This being the political board, I think I speak for most of the rational minded people here when I say:

We have more pressing issues going on right now than dealing with aliens.

We dodged a bullet with the Hillary shit, plain and simple. No amount of disclosure is worth having that crazy bitch and her pedo entourage in office.

Maybe once we get Islam sorted out (read: nuked) we can concern ourselves with advancing the species.

They didnt disclose shit, obviously you didnt want the presentation.
It was just money begging saying that they could make alien tech real if they recieve enough money.

*BBCs

Invest today!!!

How many aliens have became transcendent and left primitive urges and desires behind such as sex?

>tfw i realized this company was a massive LARP

Ask MGTOW ayyys

It happened in the book, that came out a year prior. Pirate the book, don't give them money.

Can someone bring me up to speed on this whole Tome DeLonge larp he's doing?
Is it legit and should i read his book?

Blacked

*Tom
No clue why my phone added the extra e...

It is essentially a sci-fi larp and they need $200 minimum "investment"

What was the reason?

Which one do you join to have an ayy lmao job. FBI or CIA?

Blink182

The alien mystery has been throughly infiltrated. Its easy to get the shit out of the way. Just avoid any feel good stories about aliens and avoid all personalities out there.

They want people to "invest" ($200 minimum donation) to create shows to advance tecnology through predictive programming.

All this under the charade that they somehow have secret info on alien life and alien tech.

If it's not about based Nordic aliens coming to help us defeat the Jews, then Sup Forums doesn't care.

If (((they))) don't have it (((they))) will build it with you shekels..

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Project bluebeam got fucking cancelled and ayyytards still think aliens are real. When the kikes land the mother ship June 2020, Trump is say, and I quote:
>You have to go back.

this
the first book is a "fiction" book but the gods man and war series is non-fiction and weird af. two more books coming out

These kikes want you to pay for their operation BlueBeam.

Masterrace that relies on welfare

>made up of three divisions: Entertainment, Science, and Aerospace"
>entertainment
Science and technological advancement is all that matters

>based Nordic aliens
>raping people in their sleep is based

(((They))) laughing at us ..

Holy shit the comments in that interview with Joe Rogan are priceless. Tom is coked the fuck out.

I feel really bad for the families of the big name men who got involved with Tom... they must be really desperate for cash.

These might be the aliums that put us here to mine gold, user.

Righto, asking for money with no disclosure and the multi culti vignettes in the video (because there are SOOOOO many nigger engineers riiiight?) This stinks of globalist equal outcome/Rosenstein technology give away to the turd world (who cant fucking use or maintain it. This is an end run aroud the MAGA/USA Renaissance to implement austerity on the USA.

PS, why does the left associate "diversity" always with mulatto halfbreeds??

They aren't releasing classified data, they're developing it at a publicly owned corporation. If the government tried to steal it back they'd get sued by the investors.

That doesn't make this real, but his plan actually does make sense. He said on his Joe Rogan podcast they were going to show something "in next few months" that would convince everyone they're legit