Are we the new jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&feature=youtu.be
breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/
wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html
twitter.com/jacobdavey?lang=en
twitter.com/julie_renbe?lang=en
isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah. AltRight are the same old Jews.
Sup Forums isn't altright.

We're the Russians

You might think so but you're not. The elite still wield all the power.

Da

>the alt-right is bombing third world countries, drug-gun running and generally intervening in places it has no business to do so

ok

And yes, it is a legitimate news site, Ted really did send out a zodiac letter

Hahahaha they'll never really get it will they?

We laugh

Our God can laugh

That is why they're losing

Nope. The alt-right isn't using any of these tactics.
We're simply reactionaries, reacting to the rapid decay of our once great countries. Demographics are shifting at an alarming rate, the Jews should've anticipated that we'd push back against their schemes.

Do they mean this?
lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

>bombing third world countries

fuck

I wish

>to spread white supremacism globally
This is why these fuckers deserve to go down. We're just defending ourselves from an unprecedented onslaught against us coming from our own government. They label any and all resistance "white supremacy." It would seem that the only way to not be a "white supremacist" would be to allow myself and my descendants to suffer and die. This is the point where normal people just stop giving a shit about the smearing. It has simply gone to far now that lives are at stake. I've never been racist in my life but I refuse to roll over and die just because they demand it.

There's an unofficial tactical "format" of "alt-right" political signalling, I say unofficial because it's entirely an unintentional consequence of the public attitude towards fringe politics, the advent of the internet and the intentional obfuscation of identity employed by participants in the movement.

1. Decentralization:

Ironically enough for an authoritarian and populist movement, the actual modern white nationalist movement is highly decentralized. Everyone associated with it has their own ideas on political implementation, and there is no real authority figure. Instead people focus instead on the core point of agreement between the disparate groups: race and identity. As a consequence we see "advocates" but never "leaders." This has made it exceptionally hard for the MSM to pin down what "we" are.

2. counter-signalling:

Due to the internet, ideas spread globally and exceedingly quickly. Nazi Germany was only able to employ its propaganda locally by taking advantage of the state of the Wiemar Republic and its causes. The citizens of other nations could not sympathize because they had not been exposed to the counter-signal, only the signal. This led to Germany's doom. Now, due to the also ironic international nature of the nationalist movement, propaganda is quickly deployed to capitalize on any event anywhere in the world. Now anybody who is digitally active will be receiving both the signal and to some extent the counter signal, due to the activities of advocates and average participants in white nationalist movements.

3. Shaming

This is part of counter-signalling and is a minor point. Part of the Jew's propaganda machine is the social shaming of conservatives and individuals who do not participate in the degenerate activities they promote. Nationalist and white nationalists have effectively countered this signal by reversing this flow of social shaming. Men who tolerate promiscuity and race-mixing are "cuckolds" and "nu-males" etc.

if you believe in anything you say in Sup Forums, you'd basically be considered altright

y-yeh haha w-we're totally doing that

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewisg.

>Sup Forums isn't altright.
alt-right is the biggest tent on pol meaning its the term that cover the most users. prove me wrong

EXECUTE ORDEZR 666!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RKPSPfsYjZo&feature=youtu.be

That's the point, why give any credence to what you are 'considered' as, know what and who you are because the moment you don't is the moment you're fine with their label

Don't believe in the power of a label? Racist, Nazi , white supremacist, they make a word ugly and then try to have you voluntarily pick it up

>Altright using secret leaked NATO tactics.
Jesus. Do people actually believe this drivel?

You'd be surprised

>Spread white supremacism globally

What would be the point in that? I can't see anyone who isn't white, which makes up the vast majority of the world, backing a global push of "white supremacism" so why bother to spread it places it would be, at best, ignored, and at worst, resented? Is this a meme I'm not privy too or what?

So it's not the rape or the discussion-quashing establishment lackeys or the targeting of white neighborhoods with section eight housing people. No, it's secret tactics.

>a combined Japanese and American meal
Very anime.

Σχολείο δεν έχεις σήμερα;

Although if we could run half of Africa with unapologetic Apartheid, it would be a literal paradise, except for constant terrorism from the Chinese half.

This headline reads like someone from Sup Forums creating a satire article of msm

It's uncanny, they're literally becoming the jokes we tell

REVEAL YOUR FLAG MOTHERFUCKER

Όχι αkριβώς

Homosexuals are the biggest tent on Sup Forums meaning it's the term that covers the most users. Prove me wrong

Alt-right was a label spewed by GOP establishment for young Trump supporters during the election, that eventually caught on with the left to push their meme of labeling everyone that disagrees with them as nazis. Only the best goyim and CIA spooks like Spencer wear the label with pride.

Sup Forums is literally where the smartest people in the world gather.
90% of us probably have 130+ IQs. We don't need to memorize "leaked tactics" bullshit. It all just comes natural to us.

They just can't stand that there are actually people out there who haven't drank the kool aid yet. So to make them feel better about themselves, they say we have "leaked tactics." They just can't admit that we're smart. They absolutely hate that.

instead of trying to be a cunt, name me 1 political ideology that covers more people on pol than alt-right/WN
fuck off newfag

>tfw the memes of the CIA coming here to inspect us and then actually becoming /ourguys/ is true

This. The level of depression, self loathing and mania that exists on this board would not be possible for the simple minded.

αααααααααααα....
ΓΑΜΩ ΤΟ ΠΟΛΥΤΕΧΝΕΙΟ ΤΟΥΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΝ ΜΕΤΑΠΟΛΙΤΕΥΣΗ!

Πάντως για αυτό που έγραψαν αλήθεια λένε.
Ψέματα είναι;
Δεν τα έkανε αυτά η Gladio;

What is this "leaked NATO psychological warfare tactics" that he speaks of? Where can I read it?

it was so called
>F.A.G.G.O.T. plan

Sup Forums is for fags. Speaking from experience.

There was a time on Sup Forums where you had to construct an actual argument instead of name calling like a libtard. You were also expected to use capitals and punctuation like an adult. You can fuck of back to r*ddit now.

not when you say stupid shit on the level of 'the alt-right was made up by hillary clinton'

You think that time is gone? I almost never say Libtard, I don't think Liberals are retarded, I think the mindless communist leftist that have replaced them are.

The Weak Should Fear the Strong.

No, we want to be better than the jews

Yes you are the new jews now please go back ranting about lootcrates and shitty celebrity while we kill your net neutrality good goyim

>Sup Forums redpills a three letter agency
Pretty good timeline desu.

I don't think "alt right" is really an effective insult. It basically means white nationalism at this point, which is better than being called racist. It isn't an unfair description unless it's being used against anti-SJW centrists, and I don't care about them.

This is the Alt-Right.

Cyka

>THE ALT-RIGHT IS USING LEAKED NATO PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE TACTICS TO SPREAD WHITE SUPREMACISM GLOBALLY

>I dindu nuffin

I don’t define anything by anything. What you call a doorknob, I won’t call any name at all. What you call a train, I will look at it and not call it anything. Labels are bad.

Our dead have vindication. Godspeed burgerbro.

NATO made memes?

Those CIA folks are quite the memers

>Leaked
People using their eyes of what is happening to this world.
>Muh we were so clever and secret
Get Fucked NATO shits

>look for the article
>its real, but its just ASCII
no wonder they are so behind

>breitbart.com/tech/2017/03/08/cia-keeps-database-of-japanese-style-faces-emoticons-to-use-tn-online-forums/
>wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/cms/page_17760284.html

It's possible. They were likely compartmentalized.

Typical communist british kike.They wrote the study but they cant meme.

twitter.com/jacobdavey?lang=en
twitter.com/julie_renbe?lang=en

>Britcucks i think its time to leave.

The absolute state of (((Newsweak))).

wait
wait wait wait!

>spread white supremacy globally

wait....

if white supremacy is even being spread to continents such as africa or countries such as india

is it still considered white supremacy??

The "study" ahahahahahaha

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf

What tactics?

Look at me, I'm the jew now

This sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory... sage!!

>WTF face is this suppose to be:
щ(ಥДಥщ)

>he doesn't have a government issue smug anime girl image folder

What the fuck is going on in that pic?

>NATO steals shit form Sup Forums
>Thier shit leaks
Wow le meme Pepe niggers are sterling form NATO lamo

The Jews WISH they could do what Sup Forums does.

>if white supremacy is even being spread to continents >such as africa or countries such as india, is it still >considered white supremacy??

For them, yes! Jew = brainless pests

They collect everything and categorize it.
In the future they will track or accuse people for criminal activities only from their comments.

whomst can link me to these NATO leaked tactics
what are they talking about

what tactics are they referring to. someone give me a rundown

Oh sheeet.

i always wondered if the military had super powerful persuasion techniques, something that could be used to pick up chicks and make a lot of money

It’s code to take Sup Forums down.

Shitpost until it sticks.

I lean on this hypothesis

what so nato is upset that no one wants their islam is good, you need more migrants memes, and that we do, for free, a better job with our pepe and gas the kikes shitposting at swaying public opioion. Smell (((their))) fear Sup Forums

I am not alt-right but I am all right all right

hmmmmmm...

it would appear we know the proportion of kikes on Sup Forums in part to deviations of this chart.
see. right side, just about bernstein banner image

RUSSIAN BOT CHECKING IN
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

>Nate Church, Breitbart’s resident anime expert, spoke briefly about the emoticons saying, “The worst part about these “Japanese style” ASCII expressions, is that they’re not even very good. The majority of Japanese ASCII is meant to mimic the emotional shorthand used in both manga and anime. Any of these would stick out like a sore thumb in the communities for which they’re intended. What the CIA really needs is a dedicated weeb.”

Bump

Dan "Get in the Van" "Rough Rider" Schneider causes ptsd flashback in his victims when he is around.

It was foretold

*)

>if you believe in anything you say in Sup Forums, you'd basically be considered altright
perception is not reality, though it is far stronger

>this is what libshits actually believe
We're just having a giggle.

Wow, all those trained subvumans. Everybody clapping on command like good brainless soybois and women.
Dystpoia is real...

>Alt-Right
>We
Real Sup Forums knows that the CIAlt-Right is a deep state/media creation intended to lump everyone that isn't far leftist scum into one normie-repellent category with "leaders" that are turbosperg nazi LARPers that intentionally push people towards the left and create infighting and disorganization on the right.

All that the alt-right figures ever do is try to tear down right wing figures that gain popularity for not being 'pure' enough ("hurr hurr here's a photo of Lauren Southern next to a nig, the most important thing for us to do as the internet becomes more and more censored, leftist political violence becomes normalized, historic monuments continue to get destroyed is to attack her for taking a photo with a black guy") and replace them with retards that persuade literally no body in our direction and play the lefts dream boogeyman like Cantwell and Richard Spencer.

If you fall for the Alt-Right meme you're as retarded and as much of a useful idiot as the most radical campus SJW.

Yes and that's a good thing.

I love how the left won't stop whining about how people are using very the tactics they developed and used for their own gain for literal decades.

They opened the door, and are crying because their opponents followed them through it.