ITT

Shows only you liked

Aside from the bait and switch I can't understand why it isn't more popular.

Liking bad adaptions is an insult to the series.

Liking Shaft shows is an insult to anime as a whole.

Everyone likes the second half for Haman, but I enjoyed the show from the very start

Sasami was actually good tho

What bait and switch? It says right there in the title that the protagonists are mobs who scramble for themselves and others.

How is that related to op?

OP is a bad adaption.

God this show was trash.

Was actually 10/10 for me

In what sense?

I like it from start to finish.

Not going to lie, I did too. Though the 'plot' as it was, was a bit dumb.

I loved this one. There was a lot of stuff I didn't get, but it was a very pretty show.

Was fun

Honestly the game was mediocre compared to DS1 anyway so I didn't really mind the "butchered" anime version.

I never see anyone ever talk about Dokkoida

By just being bad and an adaption. The production quality was just horrible and there wasn't enough planning on how the episodes would go. You could say there weren't enough episodes, but they also wasted the episodes they had.

The plot was really kept me on the edge all the time. I never knew what was Art doing and becoming the role of a villain, and ironically, Moral's intention was justified all along.

Would you say something that mean to this precious face, user?

Mm. Now you're making me want to rewatch it. I think I might do that tonight.

>by just being bad and being an adaptation

What? Are you making a joke? I ask you to explain why it's bad and half your reasoning is "it's bad".

I can see if you thought the episodes were disjointed, I think that's a matter of expectations. It isn't a traditional narrative where the plot is central. But as for the production value, unless you hate shaft I can't understand that at all. It looked great, had great music, designs, what exactly about the "production" didn't you like?

There are other ways "bad adaption" can be interpreted, like ignoring the source material or being bad BECAUSE it's an adaption.

Each part in the anime that correlates to a part in the light novel covered half or less of the content that was in the light novel.

>it looked great
There was a ton of QUALITY in the opening fucking scene on episode 1. Then there was a ton of QUALITY in the hostage scene.

seriously why is Akuma no Riddle so disliked? Same with Genei Kakeru Taiyo, I really liked that

I started watching this right now because of you

was not expecting X-men but I dig it

You're not alone, user.

Brigadoon
butcher and other shitty directors/writers wish they could depressing stuff as good as this

It was worth watching for Alcor drinking coffee

Love this show, everything about it is just pure fun.

People enjoyed it when it was airing
The twist tho.

Let me guess: your favorite show next to Naruto and Elfen Lied, right?

the fuck pissed in your cornflakes

>Ronaldo comes off across a bit better in the anime
>Yamato is LOL EVIL
>Makoto is all kinds of shit on and now loves Yamato despite being like 9 years older than him

yeah that was not a worthwhile trade off.

My favourite are Fate Zero,Berserk and Claymore.
I do like Naruto tho

I like how they weren't afraid to kill everyone off, but they should have gone with Psyduck's route. Yamato a shit.

I was even fine with the cop out reset ending it's just they more or less fucked a good chunk of the cast personality wise or flat out ignored others entirely.

Also scenes where bunny has his hood up? Cannot take seriously. At all.

I liked school days, because it inspired me to start writing.

Please elaborate. Im interested in how.

Well, I saw potential in school days, that was ruined by some stupidity and some visual novel tropes. So I wrote a cynical romance story, similar to school days, but smart. A lot of people liked it, so I start writing more and I might even get published next year.

I binge through season 1 in one day, then found out that season 2 was not that good

I don't think I'm the only one, but Noucome is one of my favorite anime.

I really enjoyed it. Still hoping for S3.

yes, it is hilarious. I bought the LN after watched it

Season 2 is coming

I hope

>it's been five years since it aired

where did the time go
also s2 never

Well that's good to hear. Even a bad work can have merit if it inspires others to do better.

Bento is pretty well liked round these parts.

Ume and Shaga like my body parts.

I enjoyed first season except for that weird fucking mascot pseudo-product placement shit. Still have to get around to finishing second.

I might not remember correctly but was that quality in the BD release as well? I thought only the TV airing had quality issues

I liked both of these series.

why Sup Forums hate

What's her name again?

I love Sen.

The manga is completed, no need to wait for s3

I liked how stupid it was. Detective-kun going full seigi was legit awesome though.

Kaga "Running in the 90s" Kouko

Who the fuck didn't like Bento?

It was a snorefest apart from 1-2 episodes

Liked this show a lot. S2 never ;_;

nah fuck off everyone liked this

Why are twintailed blonde girls allowed to be not flat?

Bad people.

I've seen all these.

You're not alone anymore Anons.

I loved Tokyo Ravens, God bless Lygophile for translating as much as he could.

afaik the author has just been releasing EX side stories with EX4 being the latest release, Lygophile managed to translate all the way up to Vol 13

This isn't a anime only you've seen thread in case you didn't realize.

I guess this is what I get for speed-reading threads.

Cal a best. i straight up bawled when she died.

only edgelords hate clannad desu
everyone on Sup Forums would throw their life away to protect nagisa and this is something that doesn't even need discussion anymore

Most people in this thread are posting shows that were great but didn't get a lot of attention for whatever reasons.

That show was legitimately trash though, and you should feel bad for even bringing it up let alone actually liking it.

Underrated.
She didn't deserve what she got.

This universe is a cruel and meaningless place user. Filled with people who have no regard for the proper order of things and simply wish to make others unhappy.

actully though, that shit should be illegal under punishment of death

because it's bad.

Aldnoah is pretty universally hated, but I enjoyed it.

My other pick would be NGNL, but not talked about =/= dislike and I wasn't here when all the threads were up

Vampire filler in bleach

youre not alone

Fucking loved this one. Gotta rewatch it again.

I doubt anyone even talks about this show anymore.

I like NGNL but Sup Forums liked it at first and started to hate it once it became clear the characters just ignored the rules of the games and made up there own.

S2 Never but I think there's a movie coming out

This
I should have dropped it after episode 2

Waste of time

NGNL is fucking great. It's 100% asspulls and I loved every minute.

A movie IS being made! Rejoyce!

>characters just ignored the rules of the games and made up there own
fucking this

That was just the chess game that did that, the rest were 'enhanced' using magic, which in universe is completely normal.
VR game > Shiritori > Steph games > coin flip >>> reversi >>>>> "chess"

i agree with this, i know it was forced and cliche but i loved it nonetheless.
Linda a best

i loved this, i didn't know people disliked it.
Same

>expect cool fights
>itsfuckingboring

>that cgi part

Why would anyone save worst girl?

I liked MCA. That truck sequence in the episode with the kids was something straight out of a better Monogatari episode.

This is still in my top 10.

Are you kidding? It was great, best boy right there. Made the show. For OP, I guess I'll say this. I didn't mind the show switching from drama to comedy half-way through.

The first season's shitty ending ruined it for me.