What did they do to him Sup Forums?

Oxygen deprevation

nofap

he was a joo

he nutted, but they kept sucking

Unspeakable shit no doubt.

Definitely starved and beat the shit out of him.

Kim Jong Un is ruthless with torture.

I heard they do this water torture where they force feed a person insane amounts of water, strap them down, put a board across their stomach, and then have a guard jump on each end of the board at the same time repeatedly to force all the water out of both ends.

Then they repeat the process.

Good joke

They punched his head after every meal, 3 times a day until he broke.

I know.

So simpo

nothing. he pretended to be a vegetable to get sent back to the US

he got fucked to death

fucking moron stole a propaganda poster and got himself killed, now I can never travel to North Korea while it's still a Communist shithole because of the travel ban. Thanks for ruining it for the rest of us.

U no go. So simpo.

Jesus christ

>Rape

They could apply no violence at all, just show him some pics or other material artifacts.

Kim Jong Un's Poetry

Put a cloth over his face and pour water on him to give the sensation that he is drowning

Is that really haunting to you?

They replaced his old avatar with a new freshly body

Reminds me of John Maus in that world peace sketch

If I had to guess? I'd say various experimental interrogation techniques. If I were wanting information on such a thing, it would do me little good to have test subjects from a population with an entirely different background, psychology, and genetics than the demographic I was attempting to develop techniques for.

(((He/she))) a (((clownspy))) who get the gas chamber wooden door up the ass clearly..

The only morbidly obese fat boy in north korea wouldn't hurt a fly.

Wow. Your a verging Lys pls

Jk bud. U gay do. Keep learning little buddy. You'll go far won day.

Fucking wussie can't take Kim massive peepee

Agreed.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to steal shit in North Korea? I have no fucking sympathy for this moron

Nothing, failed suicide when he realized that mommy couldn’t save him instantly. Media coverup to perpetuate the North Korea is a country of demons propaganda.

warm beer

ice cream headache

justice

Nigger detected.

checked his privilege

K-pop 24/7

Fucked his boipucci

JUST NUKE IT ALL AND GET IT OVER WITH ALREADY

Is there anything known about Warmbier before he died? He looks like a real cuck.

They told him he would never taste an American burger again. It must have been torture for him and he just couldn't go on.

An ounce of evidence for this hearsay guff?

Trump is too chicken shit to do anything about DPRK besides blabber all day, so what's the point? You'd have to be retarded with useless parents to want to go there any ways. Still sad though. I'd bomb the shit out of NK if I was in charge.

Justly punished him for acting like a stupid nigger while being a guest in someones country.

He thought it would be fun to get the North Korea passport stamp on his passport, he also thought he would just grab one of their flags.

Whatever he did he deserves what followed.

He didn't, but you do.

Maybe he was paid to do it to in order to justify some kind of hostile action against N.K but then realized no one cared

I don't believe the stories about it
and why the fuck would NK give him back if he's in a coma, that's not a good look

daily reminder that north korea is a hollywood production, they're all actors, try and prove me wrong

KIM JONG IL HATED AMERICA BUT LOVED AMERICAN FILMS

>torture and kill a US citizen
>stern tweet

>defend your country against ISIS
>bombs you and establishes no-fly zone

Kim is a chad, it's that simple.

>act like suburban wigger while visiting a fucking communist country built around hating your guts and expecting the consequences will be as usual
So this is the power of being sheltered all your life.

Gave him a meme sentence of 15 years hard labor--in hopes of getting a former US president to come to NK and secure his release--and put him in a hotel room. Since he's a fucking sperg, he took it seriously and attempted suicide, either by hanging or drowning. The guards didn't notice quickly enough, and the lack of oxygen fucked up his brain. NK didn't want to admit what happened becuase they thought it would look bad, so they made up some stupid story about bolutism.

botulism*

NK doesn't torture Western prisoners; why would they? They just keep them at a hotel until they can trade them for something good.

Forced to eat salad.

Obviously they hired the best scrambled-egg man in the business

Read Aquariums of Pyongyang