What do you guys think of sargon of akkad? I agree with some of his politics but how about you?

What do you guys think of sargon of akkad? I agree with some of his politics but how about you?

He has become the intellectual of our days

Same as Milo for whites and Shaun King for blacks, come think of it they came on the scene around the same time too.

has a punchable accent

Sargon of Mossad?

BASED black man

He's a Jewish SHILL?

In America the accent makes him.

We're so uncultured in America that a cockney chimney sweep sounds like the queens English. ..and we assume they must be smart.

Could give less of a fuck about this cat.

Get a load of this easily-impressed faggot speaking on behalf of the entire country.

Accent snob you are, the way of the alien eyes you will ggo | aleve PM

yes

If you follow any youtube "intellectual", you are a literal mindcuck and should kys post haste.

>I agree with some of his politics
No, you agree with all of it, you cant form your own opinions so you have these shitheads do it for you. It dont matter who it is, these fucks bring nothing to the table, they spout off basic knowledge shit they heard others say on other videos like they have the world all figured out. Use your own brain.

Get a load of this Israeli trying to Palestinize his friends and neighbors. We are here. We all are.

How so? 911?

He’s not /edgy/ enough for the larping faggots here.

I personally like him, got me acquainted with all the real shit. The only "skeptic" YouTuber who didn't degenerate into being a major cuck. Still watch him regularly and enjoy his vids. Liking black pigeon speaks more rn tho

He's the best skeptic. I think he honestly represents the best interests of Sup Forums and that he might become the next /ourguy/ in a few months.

Sage

This. I am a mindcuck who watches about four YouTube shows. I haven't formed a personally developed opinion in like two years. It's easier than thinking for yourself, just pick and choose a few folks you like and allow them to think your opinions for you. Easy peezy.

Dude im just saying i agree with some of it! When it comes to other things i dont!

the fuck makes you the arbiter of larp judgements | punk ass