Zimbabwe - Ongoing Happening

Secretary Tillerson welcomed @_AfricanUnion Chairperson @moussafaki_m to @StateDept this evening for a discussion before the start of the Ministerial on Trade, Security, and Governance in #Africa.

AU gives Southern Block go ahead to intervene in Zimbabwe situation.

Mugabe still refusing to move.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/au-lets-sadc-bloc-take-lead-on-zimbabwe-20171117
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42024920
bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-41994362
boerproject.com/english.html
youtu.be/i37RAsBCcxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/au-lets-sadc-bloc-take-lead-on-zimbabwe-20171117

I hope they just say fuck it and shoot him.

This is a good option to take. Why the hell are they so spineless?

They're going to reinstate Mugabe because Zuma thinks he's a good guy

Well Tillerson is essentially backing Zuma here, I'd rather he'd not.

Make it a pay-per-view event and they can use the money to rebuild their shithole country

Bump

B E A M A N A M O N G M E N

I would pay hundreds of dollars to see that filthy commie executed.

can you further explain this?

let the africans run africa, they know what they are doing, they don't need no white man intervening

Probably then it would clearly be "a coup" instead of now where it is only "kind of a coup". They lose legitimacy shooting him I think and maybe they're trying not to look like that.

It is my understanding the country has lots of money and resources, they only go to a small number of people in the face of 80%+ unemployment though.

Mrs. Mugabe has like 5 houses across the world and a million dollar wardrobe, while most of the citizens eat dirt and live in dilapidated sheds or whatever.

What do the people of Zimbabwe think about all this? Are they ready to hang Mugabe or they don't care or what

are we gonna get to see kaffir slaughter each other in 4K?

Is there a single user on this board right now from an African country that isn't South Africa?

we can only hope. But I'm keeping my distance

stay safe lad

Probably not. There are hardly any South Africans on this board.

I assume the ones that are here are all white.

I don't think African Africans come here

There is occasionally some Ghanains, a Botswanan and a Kenyan that pops on, but they've been absent recently.

So on who's side Sup Forums is? Team Constantino or Team Grace? What is the patrician choice?

All of my family is from Louisiana, I was born in Ethiopia.

Kill them both and their son in the US but these are the spineless nigs that stole the country so they wont do shit.

Did you know it was a Swedish degeneret socialest how finaced Roberts rise.

Thank god he was assainated

found the zimbabwean refugee

It's sad that there are so few Saffers on the board.

I've seen a few claiming to be Indian or Coloured and there was this one Zulu user in Gauteng who was a regular a few years back.

Tfw you didn't send enough freed slaves for Liberia to succeed.

That's a shame. I quite like the South Africans on this board. A few of them are quite good at bantz, and one of them even tried tried teaching me Afrikaans once. Stay safe, SAnon.

It succeed for a while precisely because of that. Then the local dindus rebelled against the american dindus that constituted the ruling elite. You can never stop dindu infighting, there is always going to be a Top Nog who gets to wear the latest stolen pair of trainers.

There is usually a good balance between Anglo and Afrikaans posters too, which keeps things interesting.

>4k streaming
>Zimbabwe

I'm Anglo. When I said this on a thread a few weeks back I was instantly called degenerate.

I suppose there are many more Anglo South Africans trying to support the niggers. It is unfortunate.

That's ridiculous, considering our history down there.

>I suppose there are many more Anglo South Africans trying to support the niggers
Probably just Cape Town middle class fairies, but plenty of those are just Afrikaaners with a posher accent.

Out of curiosity, how long has your family been in Africa?

1820's. I'm 5th/6th generation.

I know the ship we came on and everything!

But I'd doxx myself.

Fuck me one of the 1820 Settlers. You lot have some good history. Pretty much made modern South Africa from what I've heard.

Reg tjoms, so wat sê ons vandag?

Immigrasie verhoog?
Kaffers bos uit op hulle?
Oorloë tussen hulle?
Sjina kom in en vat alles oor?

Die toekoms is interresant

Yes!

I know my family history pretty well. To this day you can see some of the buildings they built here.

I even have some journals they kept.

That's great.
Keep up the memory of your history user, that's quite precious.
Don't let it get lost.

Both are not very favourable. We may see Team Constantino give in to free and fair elections, but probably not.

Team Grace is ded, simply outmaneuvered from the start.

Future lower back problems

Boers usually appear in Dutch threads. Theyre very kind.

From what I've heard from family in Zim, things are completely calm. Zimbos have just shrugged at all this going on and carried on with their lives completely unfazed.

There may be a pro-military rally going on later in Harare but I'm not sure. I think they are just waiting, bemused, to see what will happen.

Do you ever have any trouble understanding them?

If you said something about her face, sure. I don't see why people feel the need to shit on a good thing though, doesn't make any sense.

No shitting, it's her category, young and big tits = FLBP. Good threads on The Chive venn

Not really, But they do have a couple words that we dont have. But its really not that hard to read. Its easier to understand than Frisian. Speaking is fine too we can understand eachother perfectly fine if we talk a bit slower.

Even Bob doesn't seem to care that there has been a coup.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-42024920
First public appearance since the event.

Easier to understand Flaams in most cases. I do vote that afrikaans sounds better though :P

Afrikaans sounds like a more manly form of Vlaams. But it does indeed sound quite similair.. I heard alot of Afrikaners find that Dutch sounds a bit cocky or very formal. I could understand that.

And you'll also never meet her, so don't let that get in your way of enjoying just right of a good thing.

>Mugabe 'to cap general's wife'

>President Robert Mugabe is expected to confer a degree on the wife of Constantine Chiwenga, the general who detained him on Wednesday after taking power, a Zimbabwean journalist has tweeted:

bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-africa-41994362

Seriously, I'm beginning to think this was just some master plan by Mugabe to get rid of his insufferable wife and her cronies.

So I have 2 nigs from Zim that work for me around the house, asked one Nig what he thinks and he seems pretty happy but also sympathises with Mugabe? lol he lost everything and had to come work for a white man in SA because of the guy. Kaffers are another kind of stupid.

I care for her health, just like pic related. No hate

That's some good health.

Borris has the issue covered boys

Agreed, also have a Zim worker, fleed here, family lives in poverty but absolutely praises Mugabe. Says it's the people's fault and that Zimbabwe is still going great.

Glad to see a swede with some proper taste.

>I have 2 nigs from zim
>also have a zim worker
Sounds like you're talking about pokemon or some shit.

There must be some old boys in the Conservative party who quietly keep their pro-Rhodesian thoughts and memories to themselves.

Nearly all Saffers have domestic workers and Zimbos have a reputation for working harder than black south africans.

>Zimbos have a reputation for working harder than black south africans
My brother in law worked on a hydro powerplant in Mozambique. They had some Zimbos too. From what he's told me I didn't that would be possible.

More trustworthy and hard working than the "locals", even Xhosas admit it.

Also, I'll do you a solid that if we die, at least you got a memory of us. A box i just finished - /sh/b5rp3hu272f39nj/AABInPsnmTX2jyzr5JKyKNGUa?dl=0

I get the feeling that the military grabbed Mugabe expecting the people to flood the streets cheering in praise, and so far no one seems to give a shit. It seems to me that the military commanders painted themselves into a corner. If they kill Mugabe and "liberate" Zimbabwe they risk losing the support of the people, but if they pack up and leave and say "just kidding" Mugabe will have them all slaughtered.

At this point I think they have to execute Mugabe as a traitor, install a military government, and then find a replacement.

It's not that difficult to work harder than black south africans.
2bh it's a trend across the continent.

Side note: this is the same shit that happened with Zaire in the first Congo War. The replacement for the evil dictator became a dictator himself and they dropped their spaghetti trying to remove him. African history, it would seem, is cyclical.

Christ, every time I think it can't be any worse. Zimbabweans hardworking. You've already overstayed your welcome, I'm sure you'll be stubbornly standing your ground centuries down the road too.
And sorry, I'm a tech tard, what service is that link for?
It makes some sense, the possibility had just never crossed my mind.

Dropping boxes

>hnng folder
Now that's something. I'll make you a shrine if it all goes tits up. Even more, I mean.

The eternal black opinion on farm murders in SA...

Haha takk venn, ogsa har du sett dette?

boerproject.com/english.html

youtu.be/i37RAsBCcxU

Jeg snakker bare norsk, beklager

Cute and elegant

Eternal kaffer strikes again. Its funny how ignorant they are to the ones giving them food.

And saggy pancake tits

Norska är inga problem i skriftlig form.
>370 SEK genomsnittsdonation
>30 minimum
och de säger att rasister saknar hjärta. Hoppas att det går igenom och projektet lyckas, tror det finns faktisk potential att det ska göra stort intryck här. Skulle lägga en större slant om jag hade stadigt jobb.
Såg den där bilden när jag bläddrade igenom mappen, trodde det var något helt annat när jag bara såg miniatyren. Vilken gåva, finns ju hur mycket som helst. Bra smak också.
Painters are the OG waifufags. The best, too.