Monster Musume

Here we see the dark haired darling luring in an unsuspecting snake and fish slut. They expect praise, but they are in for a rude awakening.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Fr7dXEAf
pastebin.com/pRpeT0Ty
mega.nz/#!lRkxFBLZ!FShU8RuOcvdL6rg_bY1J14huB0_81_9Dxq8-ufzOtlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Be warned, Imperium is going to retcon Chad for TTF

Do we know what the next OVA will adapt?
Also, since they're going the ova route, new series never?

I fucking hate Miia, she could die in a fire

Most likely. It is cheaper to churn out crap to promote the manga instead of the series outright.

I read that in David Attenborough's voice.

Yea, second OAD pretty much gives us the confirmation there will never be another S2. It will just be periodic single episodes with mediocre animation.

That said, what chapters were wrapped up in one chapter? Lot of the future stuff was where crab moved into story arcs

Was the episode good?

No

>weak hand and finger bones against hardest part of skull
I'll never understand how a 'chop' is ever supposed to be effective.

Its reminiscent to kids being disciplomed by their japanese parents. Its cute

You aren't looking to send the person to the ER

really hope its the cowgirl one. We need tit sucking animated, Consarnit!!

Next OAD comes out in april and will cover the "Rach's old homestay" chapter and the "Trying on bras" color pages.

Also reposting the pastebins for Kino and Kiira's secrets pages.

Kino: pastebin.com/Fr7dXEAf
Kiira: pastebin.com/pRpeT0Ty

Sad no more dedicated episodes

it´s heresy time!

Would Cerea want to switch her horse half for a human lower body?
Regardless of Kimihito's feelings. Hell, assume Kimihito didn't exist and she was trying to assimilate into human society on her own.

I did karate when I was a kid and our instructor told us that there was no such move as the chop

THE HORSE PUSSY WILL PREVAIL OVER COLD BLOODED BASTARDS

I love Draco and I'm going to marry her!

She needs some meat on them bones.

This thread compelled me to google if snakes can swim.

They can

Is she les or bi??

I learned that from Resident Evil 4

She's my wife

Whoa this drawing is nice

She's a healthy pupper.

I love Okayado but someone who works out should be beefier than that.

Same applies to Tio.

Crab should have a go at drawing this himself, I'm not so keen on the way the anime draws tits

All the anime designs are a lot skinnier. Though a few scenes did give some meat on her bones.

Plus look how cute she is.

We ride to war.

shes cute and I love her

I want a Samoyed kobold gf

ITT: this game will never be translated.

>Tio will never tell you to rest you head on her and listen to her heartbeat.
Its kinda nice being at the bottom of a pit of despair. Hard to get worse when things are already bad.

well yeah, its currently dying.

I want to break a virgin dog or snek's hymen.

That would be pretty fluffy user.

No, he's going to retcon another image. It'll be cute, not disturbing.

Someone put down this mutt, clearly going to bite someone soon.

What makes you think she will ever love you back?

>when you deny her the Bone

>Day 12800: They did it, they made it possible to actually have Monster Girls stay with you.
>Day 13150: Those bastards pulled the plug on the portal. All we have left are memories.

She's just excited. She wants everyone to get healthy.

seeing one of those creatures in a wheelchair is kinda fucked for some reason. Why are you even watching this shit?

She's a mermaid so when she's not in the pool she needs a wheelchair.

You're going in to kissu your dream monster waifu when she turns into Doppel! It turns out she's pulling a prank on you!

What do you do?

Yea because it's getting deleted in the next few days

>fluffy coat
>hypoallergenic
>big smile all the time

That or a corgi.

Did TTF beg hard enough or did he bully Imperium like he bullies crab?

Looks pretty damned mad to me. Probably need to put her down Ol' Yeller style.

We'll leave it to TTF, he's the most attached to her.

No bullying the pupper.

Was Crab traumatized by someone flexxing at him? Is that why NO ONE has biceps in this show? Quadriplegics have more definition in their arms

lmao this

Tio should be RIPPED. only Cathyl got muscles.

Only the girls.

Darling is RIPPED. Also pretty sure he drew TTF pretty big too.

Bitchslap then leave without dropping a single word crying

>TTF
>big

Excuse me pretty "medium"

>ywn bitchslap Doppel and run off in tears leaving her on the bed alone with guilt, actually making her question her antics for once in her life
I want to see real Doppel's character so bad

>I just keep telling my self, "size: small, size: small" and I don't feel as shitty.
His body should be malnourished and covered in bruises and scars.

>Literally a full head over the guy next to him
Fucking Nipponese average height.

Keep in mind that darling is ripped only in slut-o-vision. He's actually rather sprawny

>slut-o-vision
>Mero and Miia
Sounds about right.

That's the thing user. If you made it to the 2D world that's how your waifu would see you.

Upside down satan confirms the reverse: mero and miia pure

How would she see my 20 inch penis?

Unfortunately in one brief instance in the 1st season there is a shot where he does seem ripped. Cant remember where/when exactly, but I know it because he is being tossed around by the girls. Which doesn't narrow it down.

>Full head of hair
>a head taller than the guy next to him

are we sure that we're getting the right guy?

Nips are short user I don't know what to tell you.

Clearly an upside down Satan would be an angel. Which must mean the post can only be the truth, ergo they're most definitely sluts.

I wonder how ripped Bike Cop is. I mean, he did graduate from police academy and he NEVER skips leg days. He also has got to have strong arms to keep injustice at bay...

>strong arms...injustice at bay
He seems like a pretty nervous and strung out guy.

Well, there was another strung out and nervous cop, but he turned out to be a real bastard

Yup. That is exactly why he's such a strong and nice cop. Can you even imagine how fucking brave must you be to apply to this job in a world of vampires and velociraptors? How brave he is to work in these conditions? He knows full well hecs jumpy yet he still presses on boldly, because his town NEEDS a cop like him.
Not to mention he's an absolute bro tier. He's incredibly admirable user

So basically someone needs to edit BC onto one of these.

>Can you even imagine how fucking brave must you be to apply to this job in a world of vampires and velociraptors?
>Immediately pulls out his gun and threatens to shoot
No no, seems like the more accurate one here.

So he's Mumen Rider

No way, Mumen Rider wouldn't immediately twitch out and threaten to shoot someone.

Kek, this was exact scene I was thinking of, but went with Futurama reference.

Not to mention there are literally no monster-specific cops aside from a single SWAT team, so he also has to deal with liminals, no matter how strong or agressive they are.

Imagine how terrifying must that be, when your job requires you to stop afight between a large breed arachne and an angry ogre from fighting preferably with no backup

AND YET HE FUCKING DOES

By threatening to shoot them. Thanks Amer-- Japan!

Lets be honest, you would freak out too if you saw someone holding a head of some girl

can anyone post the succ gif of Suu on Miia's tail that was used in the OP a little while ago?

Are you braindead? At that moment he was trying to arrest a fucking murderer who dismembered a person's head. Of course you would be horrifyed by that sight. And yet he did his best to do his job

Probably, but I'm not a police officer.
It's a clear representation of his character though. He didn't do it even remotely calmly. He's clearly panicking about it, quite heavily too given those swirly eyes. To compare him to Mumen Rider or Batman is ridiculously false.

Shit, look at that trigger discipline too - finger right on the trigger while shaking and panicked.

Subs are basically done. However, there are two lines I can't comprehend, and two lines I'm not very confident about. Suu's at 0:33, Zombina's at 13:40, Zombina's at 14:31, and Manako's at 14:33. I'd appreciate any other corrections as well. For those that can't wait: mega.nz/#!lRkxFBLZ!FShU8RuOcvdL6rg_bY1J14huB0_81_9Dxq8-ufzOtlI

I'll be going to sleep now, so don't expect a torrent for at least another 16 hours, unless someone else does it (go ahead if you want).

Thanks dude, sleep well.

Come on, user, think about it. If him being jumpy was ever that much of a problem, why the fuck would he ever be trusted with law enforcement AND a gun? Because he is a good and reliable cop
He pretty much witnessed a gory murder/body dismemberment scene, and he did his job perfectly.
And who knows, maybe these are PTSD eyes or something

Good stuff, sleep tight.

Get some sleep and tackle it fresh.

Thanks pal, dream of waifus tonight, you earned a good rest.

Fuck, I'm retarded. Just realized my error for 0:33, so disregard that one.

Thanks.

Doing god's work user, you deserve some rest

Based user strikes again

>If him being jumpy was ever that much of a problem, why the fuck would he ever be trusted with law enforcement AND a gun? Because he is a good and reliable cop
Shitty cops keep their positions all of the time user. Maybe there's a reason he's normally just assigned to his shit beat, because they know he can't handle anything else.

Regardless, you can't compare him to Mumen Rider or Batman. Mumen Rider tackled a giant fucking monster that could kill him without trying, did it without a scrap of fear. And the Batman, well, is fucking Batman.

This. And not to mention he managed to spot Rachnera in that abandomed building AND play it off as if he didn't, to call for reinforcements as soon as possible
Threatening an arachne with a hostage is a dumb idea, he did his finest in that situation
I wonder if he had a waifu waiting for him at home

What chapters does the OADs adapt again?

Maybe TTF got cucked for Polt by Guard.

What makes you think he isn't going to get a promotion tomorrow?

Or maybe he IS pulling a Mumen Rider act, because he's afraid he can't allow himself to be promoted because he thinks his jumpiness is that big of a deal

Best boy either way

But then you'd be wrong

Thanks, hero.