Kyoukai no Kanata

Holy shit the expository dialogue and monologuing in this anime is off the charts. It feels like I'm watching Naruto with moeblobs.

Why are you using words you don't understand?

Hey fuck you buddy.

You have to be 18 to post on Sup Forums.

Why are you here then?

People who dislike KnK need to off themselves.

Never said I disliked it, just that the screenplay could've been a bit tighter.

Context, what's going on here?

The girl with the buns pushed the moeblob against the self insert and their faces were very close to each other so she felt embarrassed.

So she's trying to get her friend laid? That's rare, usually in anime the girlfriend tries to cockblock

I don't even know what she's trying to do, she also seduces him in the same scene.

She's having a good time, on her friends expense.

The two main characters were very bland. I think the brothers would have made better MCs

>brothers
you mean siblings?

Seems like it, that dude looks like a dork

Wasted potential the anime

That's how I feel about the majority of Kyoani shows. Amagi could of been interesting, Phantom could of been interesting and Hibiki could of been interesting but nope, just cute girl and in the final case, just overblown stupid drama with some Yuri pandering despite both characters being straight. Violent Evergarden better be fucking good to make up for this.

I think this would have been better if Mitsuki, Ai, and Sakura were removed.

It's not bad by any stretch of the imagination, it's just not that great either.

>Mitsuki
>bad
Don't remove the caustic eye candy, user.

The TV series was clearly divisive, but I think we can all agree that the movie was shite.

I wanna cuddle with this.

It's very soft.

and perfect

Why is this garbage thread still here?

This

There were too many characters

Those two have literally 0 doujins, what the fuck.

I love that pose

So they liked both Ps, right?

dat sex hair
dat elegance
dat softy cuddliness
dat GAO

Sakura Inami is truly the perfect girl.