Fuuka will air next season + voice cast

Fuuka will air next season + voice cast
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-15/fuka-tv-anime-reveals-main-cast-staff-january-premiere/.108823
How do you think they will adapt it? I mean in which episode the truck will happen?

Kazuyuki Okitsu as Kazuya Nachi
Yūsuke Kobayashi as Yū Haruna
Saori Hayami as Koyuki Hinashi
Lynn as Fūka Akitsuki
Sōma Saitō as Makoto Mikasa
Mikako Komatsu as Sara Iwami
Mikako Takahashi as Mayu Haruna
Saori Ōnishi as Hibiki Haruna
Kaede Hondo as Chitose Haruna
Yōko Hikasa as Tomomi-sensei

Is truck-kun going to have his big moment?

Hopefully this waste of money will at least inspire people to draw some fanart.

Early reminder that best girl get killed by a passing truck in ch47
That was my breaking point
Also best girl is the child of the first series MC and his wife

>>
No
Also second best girl appeared to inherit best girl legacy

Also tfw read the chapter where best girl get rekt by truck and subsequent funeral with artic monkey song, fluorescent adolescents

>Also tfw read the chapter where best girl get rekt by truck and subsequent funeral with artic monkey song, fluorescent adolescents
Don't read the manga, who was that? What chapter?

No what? You don't want fanart?

Just watch
Best girl is gone
Shit still hurt

How will they compose the song?
Since best girl is gone

Yes. I wonder who is gonna voice him.

Peter Cullen

How the hell does this drama riddled festival earn the right to get an anime? It's not even subtle drama at all, it's batshit insane.

I'm not sure if i consider Fuuka worse than Kimi no Iru Machi though. That one made me boil at every turning point from how retarded the justification was.

Why mad user?
Fuuka is literally sjw except best girl actually died

>Fuuka is literally sjw

Will the old girl ever come back? Or is she dead for good? I can't fap to a pantyshot of a dead girl.

I usually avoid Seo works and i just check out what sort of crazy shit he pulls, but is this seriously what happened?

Main girl dies because of a fucking truck, and then a carbon copy with the same freaking name pops up and starts hanging out with MC, only for at a later point they figure out that said girl's father ran over the original Fuuka?

I mean, if i got it right from some of the threads i glanced at, it sounds like Seo went insane and just decided to pull the most outrageous shit possible for drama.

It's just like muh Brazilian dramas!

Yeah, you got it right. It's so bad people managed to get off the Seo's wild ride. Almost none threads were created after truck 2.0.

Are you serious? How does this hack keep getting new opportunities for mangas? Does he even get that many sales?

I still believe that the first chapters weren't written by Seo. There was no drama, the romance was cute, and the main girl was fine. But after the truck, we got the usual Seo shit.

>Sees a cute girl getting a pantyshot in the first chapter
>think "oh my she's really cute"
>reads the rest of manga
>she dies
This doesn't feel right.

Can't be as bad as Filipino teleseryes with the same cliches and tropes over and over.

I unironically enjoy the manga.

But Seo can write cute romance. The post breakup point in Kimi no Iru Machi was nothing but MC and main girl doing cute shit, and showcasing facing the world and getting ready for post college life for a great amount of chapters, until he pulls the "let's break up" for no fucking reason, because talking sure is hard, even though MC said he would never give her up again, only to cry bitch tears 2 chapters later, after YEARS away from her, and then shoving in our faces that it was for nothing because he gave up on his work, and him pursuing a cooking career worked flawlessly.

I'm surprised he didn't have MC find out she killed herself and have him do the same from grief.

Why didn't you add a spoiler? I'm only at chapter 21. Fuck you man.

That's why fuuka is a rides never end manga

>Can't be as bad as Filipino

Hue land dweller here, and it's the same exact shit. Tired tropes, repeated drama styles, they pump new ones every single time one ends, and there's like 3 airing on the same day from a single TV channel.

It's just as much of a giant pile of shit.

It's not worth reading anyway.

Yes best girl is gone

Goddammit, that's even worse than most telenovela. I'm glad I didn't read it.

As if you guys doesn't know the author antics
Pfft

Television is the McDonalds of entertainment.

Later best second girl supposed the daughter of the truck which rekt the first best girl

Also they literally change the bad name like twice now, all on order of the best and second girl name, fuuka

i wonder if red/big-titted Fuuka'll make it in, given that she isn't listed?
Maybe the series'll end before the truck

>Hopefully this waste of money will at least inspire people to draw some fanart.
Yeah, I hope artists manage to make-up for all the strung-out on drugs and getting ganbanged-scenes that should've been in the manga.

Though I have to confess, I don't really want to see that happen to Fuuka1, I was never into her sexually

You know, I thought *THE SPOILER* was so well-known that it'd be impossible for anyone to pick up the anime without knowing in advance.

I actually contemplated seeing if was possible to hide it by spreading mis-information, and coming up with a bunch of other mind-bending fake spoilers to mislead people.
I mean what could have as much impact? The heroine being a figment of the MC's imagination? NTR?

>Yes best girl is gone
sadly, it was probably the first time in Seo history that the clear best girl was the main girl

>Fuuka was stillborn and Suzuka died in childbirth
>Yamato plunged into depression, had an accident and ended up in a coma
>The whole series is his coma dream
>Yuu is his dreamself, intended as self-criticism. Yuu's initially shy and delicate nature is Yamato's perception of himself as weak for not being able to protect his family
>Other characters represent his memories and parts of his psyche
>Idol singer girl is altered memory of Honoka. A girl who he knew at childhood and had a crush on him, and is now famous. Also, feminine long-haired girl
>Gay kid is altered form of his popular, womanizing best friend. Gay here because he couldn't bear the thought of the guy competing with him for Fuuka's affections
>Fuuka dies by truck, just like Suzuka's crush did.
>Fuuka's death is actually an attempt to rouse him from his contented fantasy world, and force him to face reality.

Lurk a bit more, only a little more though.

So, what you're saying is that the spoiler hit you like a truck?

The series end when ch47, best girl gone to the stadium a lot bit esrlier

The only good thing about this series is seeing MILF Suzuka. Feel bad for he though. She went through all that shit in her manga including giving up her dreams because of her child, and then that child meets truck-kun.

Except in thus case, best girl gone six feet under

Literally ride never end

SEOOOOOOOOOOOO

>I finally got off Seo's ride a few months ago
>The ride is back
Fuck this gay earth

>Fūka is the daughter of the protagonists from Seo's earlier manga Suzuka.

So it's a spirtual sequal? Do I have to watch the anmie/read the manga of suzuka? Is it even worth the watch/read?

Don't worry, the link between Suzuka and Fuuka gets hit by a truck.

It has the least infuriating moments of any Seo work.

What genre do they play?

The ride never ends

Indie
Best girl is gone within ch47

You know it's funny reading this manga right now. Right now I'm going through a pretty bad phase since two of my favorite anime musicians are leaving the industry. Seeing the band playing at places like the Budokan and Shibuya O-East and pretty much the story of a band is kind of cathartic to me.

Best girl gonna meet with truck soon at ch47

i loved suzuka and idk why, it made me start reading fuuka without knowing anything and now i'm fucking sad. Why? that is the fucking question.

Refer above post

"now i'm fucking sad." what does that imply you autist?

It's chapter 37.

No
It's chapter 47
Seriously

>Is it even worth the watch/read?

It's just as rage inducing as you would expect from Seo. Though nowhere near bad as some of his other stuff, but still.

No it's not you fucking idiot.

At least we got to see older Suzuka, who is a god damn semen demon.

And Fuuka 2.0 is way sexier than Fuuka 1.0. Her tits are miracles. Same with Sara.

Saori ruined by koyukishit

What happened with this manga on Sup Forums? I remember it having weekly threads

>Sees a cute girl getting a pantyshot in the first chapter
To be honest, what always put me off of Fuuka Akitsuki fanservice was that I'd seen her growing up through Suzuka & Kimi no iru Machi. Seeing her sexualized after getting used to seeing her as a kid really put me off

I misread the top-left panel as "she's hot" at first.
>And Fuuka 2.0 is way sexier than Fuuka 1.0.
Yeah, Fuuka 1.0 was a great, genki little sister type. Fuuka 2.0's more like someone you'd want to ride into the sunset

Seo threads are driven by rage-inducing drama. This manga doesn't really bring the rage frequently, so people just got bored of it.

Only the rage is worthy, you remove it and the only thing left is boring shit.

let's hope this anime compells Seo to once again make a bunch of "what if' scenario sex chapters for the series various characters

Those nipples

If you don't know the manga, don't lose your time watching it.

I love that pose in the first panel.

>mfw I can't remember over half those characters
I know there is the childhood friend and the main girl.
Seo sure does write a lot of forgettable characters.

I stopped reading this at the truck. There's no way I'm watching the anime.

>Sōma Saitō as Makoto Mikasa
>this is the THIRD homosexual character he's voiced now

What a weird way to get typecasted.

there was the wimpy Yamato Nadeshiko love interest from the start of the series, the main girl's treacherous slut step-sister, ponytailed tsundere chef and the fembro-best friend who became the MC's stand-in girlfriend

>hayamin voices BEST again

can anyone stop this mad BEST girl

me too, it's one of my favourite fanservice images in the series. I tend to prefer suggestive images and ones that display bodies nicely to just plain nudity

Why was RageMachine anime so unpopular?

Here, or in general?
I guess because it was a sort of really trunciated version of the series that didn't give you much of a reason to care about anything. It just sort of a retreat of things in the manga we'd arlready raged over, and thus didn't care so much about.
Plus, it didn't really look that good. One of the main draws of Seo's work is the hot girls, but they didn't really look that good most of the time in the anime

That's absolutely fucking hilarious. Picked up.

In which episode do you think the truck will hit?

Cliffhanger of episode 10 (11 if it's 13 episodes)

How many Fuukas are there? I'm not reading this manga
Blue truck fuka?
Black rock fuka?
Momfuka?

What if they make anime go alternative root where Fuuka doesn't die?

my guess is about halfway through the series

The truck ride never ends.

Seo is a hack. More at 11.

How the fuck did this piece of trash series get an anime.

Holy shit. I knew it was bad, but I jumped ship long before that happened, what the fucking fuck.

Also don't forget that a second truck almost runs over Fuuka 2.0

>Koyuki

Man I forgot she was the main rival. The whole second Fuuka is so retarded.

>started reading this when it first got posted online
>romance is actually going somewhere
>really enjoy it
>truck
>get off the wild ride
>havent read since Fuuka was truck'd
>read that Fuuka was killed by replacement Fuuka's father, who was driving the truck

Is there a tl;dr for what has happened since?

nevermind, just read the thread.

>Sōma Saitō
best girl meet with truck
another best girl appear then

fuck you

>Is there a tl;dr for what has happened since?
very little really. Fuuka 2.0 joined the MC's band, but they changed their name, rendering their merchandise useless, and have gone on a tour to sell some cds and things, to save their agency.
The tour arc's been going on a few months now

how awful

is Fuuka 2.0 a carbon copy of the original? Has the main cast noticed this?

>is Fuuka 2.0 a carbon copy of the original

No

>Has the main cast noticed this?

No because she isn't. There's an arc about MC needing to stop projecting OG Fuuka onto her.

>Has the main cast noticed this?
I guess she doesn't really look like her and it's just a case of Seo's sameface.

I hope that in parallel/contrast to Suzuka, Fuuka ends with one of the characters getting pregnant, but they get an abortion instead

How about getting trucked while pregnant?