Pirates still exist at the seas of Somalia and South eastern China...

Pirates still exist at the seas of Somalia and South eastern China. They use small fast boats and attack cruise ships with grenades, knifes, machine guns, rocket launchers, and ak-47s like the these ones in the image I assume. Sometime they take hostages. When they attack, half or most of the time they fail at this attempt because so many of the ships they attack are filled with sercurity forces and every once in a while they also attacked a few or more military cruise ships. Which a very stupid attempt since they're using only small boats and the weapons that I have mentioned. I never noticed about it until it popped up on my YouTube recommendation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somali pirates were BTFO several years ago by an international coalition. The operation only took a few months after years of just ignoring the problem. I haven't heard about them coming back and I'd be fairly surprised given the current state of Somalia.

Don't know about the SEA pirates, but wouldn't surprise me. Those countries don't do maintenance well and have lots of slaves.

These aren't pirates.
They're just niggers who stole a boat.

maybe in the med too?

Lol look at these fuckboys trying to look cool with their ak-47s.

Yeah, basically if you put it that way. But it's quite entertaining to see militaries and sercurity forces going up against pirates on YouTube.

It's quite entertaining to seeimg videos about these pirates fightimg against cruise ships.

Plenty pirates around Africa, west coast now worse than somalia, plenty niggers from nigger roaming around. Asian pirates are often even worse because they don't care about ransom, they just kill 1 or 2 crewmembers to terrorize the rest and steal some shit worth less than 10k$ usually and run. Also pirates around anchoraches in venezuela etc. And unfortunatelly ships are not 'filled' with security. Some ships have up to 4 guards (2 guys on watch working 12h shifts) but they cannot engage pirates once they are on board.

Thanks

Oooooooh you broke the white man's arbitrary maritime law I'm (((telling)))

>but they cannot engage pirates once they are on board.

what? why?

Oy don't you stupid goyim know about (((my international maritime commerce liability insurance))) DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW EXPENSIVE THAT IS?

NO, OF COURSE NOT. GOY.

Somalis are technically Caucasian.

i mean this makes no sense, just shoot them any you wont loose any money

This. Its a clusterfuck when a crewmate killed off a pirate. Every single organization will be on the crew's ass and not to mention unemployment and free guaranteed years of anal. Its better to cuck off and claim pirate insurance rather than be an hero.

I DON'T EXPECT GOYIM TO UNDERSTAND (((THE LAW)))

read about jefferson and the battle of tripoli. hint, its about muslim niggers and the koran

fought these waterniggers during my 2nd deployment. they were like the bad guys in movies that can never hit the good guys.
we had more casualties from the shitty african food in port than from all the combat combined.

>Shoot pirate
>Throw him overboard
>Say you shot him and he fell off his boat

Easy

NO NO NO

INCIDENT REPORTS MUST BE FILED OR (((I WILL TAKE YOUR FUCKING JOB GOY)))

Plus you can blame it it on a filipino or romanian anyway

Except there aint no guns on board commercial vessels, unless hired guns. Good luck killing them home alone style. And SOP of when pirates are in pursuit of your ship, a distress signal will be sent out. Investigations after will be horrid when you really killed one.

Well I'm getting off, good night everyone and have a wonderful day.

They are on board to scare them off, shot few warning shots when they are still far and thats it. Once they manage to get on board security must lay down their weapons and surrender or hide in citadel (which is ill adviced nowadays because nigs have RPGs). Some guards landed in prison for removing boat niggers. Also was some incidents with trigger happy guys killing fishermans who came too close.

Depends on the flag of the vessel really. Most eu countries are cucked . No surprise here. I know that some Russian flag and Israeli flag ships carry guns and ammo and can blast the fuckers away with no repercussions.
Most of the rime pirates go on tips on company vsls that didn't pay tax or must be hijacked and they split the insurance money with the ((company))

Bump because this is really good on stupid burger "why don't they do x with muh guns" shit

>Which a very stupid attempt since they're using only small boats and the weapons that I have mentioned.

I would watch my mouth dissing small boats sir.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

The one with light speed motorcycles

That being said he was supposed to not embarrass our military contractors

Wait what? There aren't pirates on the west coast of Africa.

They are not capped pirates coz they only come on board beat kill rape sukers take their shit and leave. As in somalia they take the boat with everything on it

Those are pirates user. Maybe around Nigeria in the Gulf of Guinea like 5 years ago it was an issue. They cracked down on them pretty fast though thanks to team america world police for the free service.

Didn't know that murika was involved in west afrika. Knew about france tho. Coz muh colonies

>by an international coalition
You mean China

>attack european and american ships
>britbongs and amerimutts show up
>they capture the pirates non-lethally
>give the pirates a steak dinner, wash their feet, let them fuck their wives
>send them home with a kiss on their cheeks
Somalians keep pirating for decades

>attack chinese ship
>china shows up
>blow the brains out of every single pirate in the crew apart from one
>send him home one handed to tell his friends
Somalia stops pirating

This, also jews and their insurance scams are rsponsible.

Gulf of guinea is considered the most dangerous place to sail right now. Some boko harams are also involved in piracy. Most somali pirates are in Europe on welfare now but Nigeria is still very bad.