What does Sup Forums think of Chobits?

youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-8LO9MJ8h4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Horrible cringy shit.

I don't know why there even was a dilenma. A hole is a hole, and if one is cannot be used without the memory loss, where's always the backdoor.

MC should have fucked the landlady.

CLAMP used to be decent

i liked it.

Cute bits are very cute.
Anything regarding a plot was stupid.
Worth watching but the cute bits and the OP

I second OPs question. Does it explore robot-cyborg-human relationship and the thin boundary between all three? Or it's a shitty romantic anume?

t. GitS fan

Neither. Its a drama about coping with a loss, spending 90% of time focusing on irrelevant robot fuck toy

lol no.
It's just a cute girl robot that gets adopted and a bit of teasing without it becoming a romance in its entirety.
You watch it for the cuteness.

Plot is actually decent if you consider it excention of "CLAMPverse" and that its connected with Angel Links, Wish and few other CLAMP works character and event wise.

The show is very misleading focusing on Chii though.

I haven't watched much of the CLAMPverse other than CCS and Kobato, so it didn't have much of an impact on me.

POOR BUTTON PLACEMENT

Chii is ridiculously cute. Little else.

24 eps of chii~
2 eps plot

i love it

Let me be with you

Gimmick show. Once the most popular show of its time. Today people barely mentioned since it is easy to find something better.

>they killed off Angelic Layer characters offscreen in Chobits
I'll be forever mad.
For it's time Chobits were a good fun and cute, it also created lots of cliches that were reused again and again later on by other authors.

Persocom twins and Landlady appeared in Kobato

it hasn't aged well. that said, we could use some more cute robot girl anime.

Thinking back, Plastic Memories was a better android romance anime.

if you want moe gits watch this instead

Enjoyed it was very cute and liked the whole ideas about the future waifu age with persocoms. Do agree it did get cringey at times but often that was on purpose too.

I know Angelic Layer was just an anime about little girls and children's dolls fighting but I really enjoyed it much more than I'd like to admit.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-8LO9MJ8h4

The message it sent was retarded. Chii's creator was an asshole. Putting her off switch in her snatch didn't do her any favors. Isn't it obvious that once she gained her own emotions and fell in love that she would want to be with her lover? The more intelligent Chii becomes, the more she'll realize something is wrong. In the future when she realizes she can never have sex with the MC, she will be sad and resent her creator. I mean, unless they can do anal?

>they can do anal?
Did he ever try sticking his finger in there?

There could be another switch to turn her into a giant robot or something.

Professor was Landlady's dead husband and lesbo megane was that rich shota's with maids dead older sister.

Persocoms were used as a fucktoys but they didn't wanted and needed to fuck on their own. If the person she loves can't love her without any lewds she is not into, then he is no better than other people.

oo oo oo oo yeahh