You gonna take this shit lying down, anons? Or is it MEME WAR ON THE BBC?!?!

You gonna take this shit lying down, anons? Or is it MEME WAR ON THE BBC?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149233652/
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks effective to me, it's almost as if BBC is making up viewpoints and hoping simps adopt them

>increasingly nervous man

>failed to take off
>reported on by an international news outlet

>they have to downplay us on international media
>give a platform to our point about sweden while doing so
its like they learned NOTHING from Trump, yet.

Yes, let it be known that we are dying. Maybe then we can shitpost in peace.

>not checking the catalog
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/149770850#top

Wow how could they possibly have foiled our plans. Were they somehow able to get the passkey to this public internet forum?

Lol exactly my thots

a failed hoax guys, its over, we lost. the culture war is over, one of our memes was called a HOAX.. I can

>Sup Forums are alt right activists because they dont censor their user base and we wil disregard the existence of the communists, monarchists, libertarians, etc. on that site because we have programed you

I thought we already declared war on niggers?

It was a forced bbc meme anyway.
Why would a white god-fearing Sup Forumsack want a white country to change their flag and submit to pisslam?

wtf!?!?!? me and the other investors poured so much money into this scheme! how can they say it failed!? those photoshops cost a lot of money! argghh I can't believe this scheme failed!!! argghhhhh!

>and we wil disregard the existence of the communists, monarchists, libertarians, etc. on that site because we have programed you
and because we've never acutually visited the site

that was a HOAX???!

Mike Wendling is a nigger.

I wish this board was dying so Reddit could fuck off already

What the fuck? Alexa has Sup Forums's popularity increasing massively, but the BBC is using some site that says there is only 850,000 unique IP's a month

When the media lashes out at us it becomes clear that we are their main enemy and the alt-light feel like big faggots. No one trusts them and the more they talk about us the better it is for us.

Trump figured this out two years ago.

I for one will be suing moot

I am livid

>not even a concerted effort
>one guy made one thread about it
>the BBC now feels the need to cover it

And this is us not trying.

>even our failed shitposts are newsworthy now

When we fail they blame us, when we succeed they blame Russia, order multi-million dollar congressional hearing and continue talking about us, without knowing it, for over a year. Let them have this small """victory""".

OMG THEY ARE IN DENIAL I SAW THIS ON THE NEWS STATIONS IN MUH COUNTRY
Sup Forums POL IS STRONGER THAN EVER AND ITS ONLY GOING ON WAY, UP

I can't stand it when these supposed arbiters of truth get their facts wrong. For a start, the original poster is here:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149233652/

No one seems to be able to get that shit right. Secondly, Sup Forums in decline? How fucking obvious can you be? They downplay this place because it's a fantastic containment site. If you go and take a look at how Sup Forums is actually performing though:

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

It's exploding in popularity and influence. I'm seeing more and more people refer to Sup Forums, more and more facebook posts with screenshots taken from Sup Forums. Don't believe the lugenpresse folks, they're lying scum.

You bunch of newfags.
You bunch of dumbass newfags.
This is it. This is the fucking reason why we are sucking ass right now.
You dumbfucks get on a board overrun by shills and basically show all your pathetic plans to anyone within reach of google or firefox expecting it to be "secret" because a few snowflakes are too scared to look at this board full of you nu pol wannabes. You were fucking wrong you autistic fags.
If you faggots lurked for just even a few more years you would have known how to properly troll the public without getting found out until after the damage was already done. You force a shitty meme and openly discuss it where the media and independent journos can see everything thinking it will go off smoothly.
God i wish the election didnt come to trump vs hillery maybe then you faggots would have never left reddit or whatever stormfag ridden intrest group you are from to annoy us here.
Saged and reported for age violation. Go back to school stupid kids.

Haven't even heard of this hoax campaign until these faggots brought it up.

we've been compromised gents!
Wtf do we do now!?
Wolf JewSturmer Blizter & bbc r gonna hang us by our frankfurters