A Question about "Vivid Strike"

Sup Forums, if I have never watched any of the Nanoha series, will I understand "Vivid Strike"? It looks so cool, and I wanna watch it, but if there's a lot there that I would have to be up to date with the Series about, I guess I'm going to have to start in order...

Thanks for any help!

Other urls found in this thread:

yande.re/post/show/370354
mediafire.com/?az9dyamj9d43kaz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums, if I have never watched any of the Nanoha series, will I understand "Vivid Strike"?
Absolutely, yes. But that's missing the point.
>It looks so cool, and I wanna watch it,
You shouldn't.
>I guess I'm going to have to start in order...
The first smart thing you said.
Watch S1, A's, and see if Strikers is to your tastes.
Then stop.
Maybe watch the movies and read the manga. Do not watch the vivid shit.

Use this. Don't jump straight into Strike yet until you've read/watched all the necessary prerequisites first.

For Vivid, the manga is suggested and not the anime.

Rinne is the best.

It's fine to start with it, but doing it in order is always better.

It's hard to even consider Strike canon after they turned a futuristic magical world with intergalactic spaceships into a clone of modern day Tokyo where all the cars have wheels.

Vivid Strike is "fuck the old cast, let's focus on new characters" so you don't really need to have seen the rest to understand what happens.
Watch the rest anyway, it's much, much better than the pile of shit that is Vivid.

My wife Fuuka is so cute

All Vivid are best girls.

Fuuka and Rinne aren't even in the Vividgarden.

You can watch Vivid Strike since it is set around a year after the events of the Vivid anime and manga series (perhaps the manga will catch up), but you will miss 100% of the references to past characters and no explications how the world and magic works (handled in previous works).

It's better to start with the first season (even if the characters will not appear in Vivid Strike due to real life problems with the voice actors).

And contrary to what siad, I enjoy Vivid Strike and the Vivid manga.

Nani? There are only a few pics, but they are on the cover.

That's not good enough. I want to see blossoming flowers, not wilting ones.

cute girls doing cute girls

too bad, you will get some pics of unnamed character 1 and unnamed character 2, and half of the book is not even about Vivio and company.

Vivid is like that in general. I can't remember where, but it's said that the city that they live in is modeled after Earth or something. On the outside appearance, it looks like our modern world from the near future. But on the on the inside, they use technology relative to their technology level for the sake of convenience when it's needed. Really, the only time we really see super advance stuff is when they went to a different world where they used a dimensional cruiser to get there.

Vivio looked pretty chubby back then.

Vivid S1 from A1 was horrid but Strike is damn fun in my opinion.
Watch the Movies and then Nanoha Strikers through Vivid and then Vivid Strike.

Fucking bullshit.

Fuuka and Rinne are on the cover with Vivio. The first half of the book are illustrations of characters from other series Fujima drew. The second half is Vivid and Nanoha illustrations with most focus on VIvio. Fujima has drew more Rinne and Fuuka illustrations, so it could be assumed that another ViVigarden volume will come out that'll focus on those two more, probably Fuuka next book and then Rinne.

At least watch Nanoha Vivid first so you know who the non-hobo characters are. After that you might be curious about Vivio's lesbian mothers, so please watch the rest of the series at that point.

So what eye colors will Vivio and Einhart's kid have?

Good morning, magical girls
Where was this uploaded?

To answer OP, it's entirely possible to go into Vivid Strike cold. The story is more about these new characters with characters from previous shows supporting them. If you want some background on the supporting characters, go ahead and watch Nanoha Vivid.

Honestly, you don't HAVE to watch the entire Nanoha series because Vivid has a different focus from the rest of the Nanoha series. We just tell people that to get you drinking our koolaid.

Disregard me, I found it.

Why is Bardiche ketchup.

>Raising Heart is a tomato

Why is it so commonplace to disrespect devices in Vivid era Nanoha?

I think there are still some pics not scanned.

long any franchise with a long gap between releases it's made entirely to be new audience friendly

Who the fuck is this

Who knows, try back tracking all the series for which Fujima has drawn illustrations.

I WANT RINNE TO SIT ON MY FACE

The character Somei Yoshino by CARNELIAN

yande.re/post/show/370354

Rinne is too pure for that!

Thanks for all the answers! Might I also ask for the name of the white haired loli who beat the living shit out of those bullies in a recent Episode?

> It looks so cool, and I wanna watch it

It's a huge tournament arc.

Watch ViviD first and that's all you need.

Don't listen to people who say to watch the moves instead of the first two seasons. Watch them. They improve the movies.

Her name is Rinne.

She's cute af

If you're only watching for that, then quit right now. That is clickbait meant to draw people like you in.

Her name is Rinne and her thing is that she's tough on opponents in tournaments.

omg omg omg yay thank you

Direct download for anyone who wants it:
mediafire.com/?az9dyamj9d43kaz

Fate is the CUTEST

Rinne Berlinetta

She's the one who is going to kill some side character named Vivio next episode.

Thanks that was pretty cute.

Oh darling Fate...

Thank you for the morning smiles, bro.

Were is this image from?

Oh you.

>some side character named vivio

who cares
is EINHART going to be okay, though!?

Who's Vivio?

She's a fucking pervert.

Combinatoric mix, with random pick from all the possible color pairs. Would be best if they will had A LOT of them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mendelian_inheritance

Begs question, whose genes are dominant - the Sagebrecht Kaiser eyes, or Ingvalt Hegemon eyes.

Fuuka is going to beat up Ein.

>mediafire.com/?az9dyamj9d43kaz
Thanks!

I can't wait for the Minasefags to leave

What is wrong with Fate?
Mentally I mean.

Child abuse?
Stockholm syndrome?
Anxiety disorder?
PTSD in the movie.

How did this cause her to become a lesbian/ child adopter?

I want Trump supporters to leave.

I want /u/ to go away

Thanks!

>liking NanoFate automatically makes you a /u/ poster

Ha I'm here forever.

You are such a disgustingly bad person, it is not even funny. You specifically go out of your way to attack people in every possible way. People can't even do nice things in these threads, because you will attack them if they do, you are trying to hurt this fandom.

You can go into Vivid Strike cold. You just miss the background information of the side characters.

Different guy: So I guess I am never starting it then?

Just watch the first 3 seasons and then hit the movies if you want. I recommend watching the movie after the anime.

This reeks like bait.

That's because it is. Literally every single thread some guy asks where he should start watching the Nanoha franchise.

Fuuka is such a good girl

Well, at least we got a doujin out of it.

Also
Middle school side tail Nanoha > *

Ooooooh, I get it now. ACK is the one who translated these doujins. I'd almost forgotten that he was a scanlator.

I don't feel like it. Vivid Strike garnered a bit of interest on my part, but is not on the "I'll try it stage yet" maybe in the future.

Will I miss much if I just watch Vivid Strike?
Do I have to know the lore?

Hell no, It's a spin off of a spin off.

You're a total asshole, it's no wonder no one likes you.

You shouldn't bother with this garbage in general.

You won't miss much if you just watch Vivid Strike.

For example, when asked about her mentor in her Hegemon style martial arts, Einhart replied that he is in her heart.
If you read Vivid you would know what she really means, but otherwise, you'll just go to the same conclusion as Fuuka.

Oh wow he really was keeping to his word. Uhh could ACK be Ron as well?

Have you ever considered that you might just be the problem, and that it's not weird at all for people to see you as such? Right now, no bull shit, explain how you came to the insane conclusion. Knowing what you always do, you're just going to keep attacking people instead of explaining.

I don't think so, but if I were you I wouldn't be flaming the few Nanoha scanlators that remain to this day.

And thanks again for the translations.

It ain't me. One is literally crazy and the other is becoming very disillusioned with the series. I'm not the one posting THAT to trigger him but yeah, it was nice to get a little bit of adorable NanoFate in the morning.

>I wouldn't be flaming the few Nanoha scanlators that remain
Here's the problem, you are assuming he actually cares about this fandom.

Go away, no one wants you here. You do absolutely nothing but meta spam and attack people.

I'm here for Fate-chan~

You're seriously the problem here and need to stop this.