Sup Forums operation save Al Franken. We must defend this creep until Roy Moore wins

Sup Forums operation save Al Franken. We must defend this creep until Roy Moore wins.

>inb4 muh i support Republican pedos

Listen faggots America "due process" bitch, and we all know liberals will be fighting pedo rights from now until forever, a Republican pedo fighting against pedos is better than a dem fighting for pedo rights

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gensWq4xl0I
youtube.com/watch?v=8zU7Ov-uW1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hwat

forged yearbook and allegations vs real image proof
> liberals are really chimping out

I don't care if he's as innocent as a chaste monk, he's still an unfunny comedian larping as a politician.
He also shilled hard for Hillary, so fuck him.

i agree actually.
when we laud this fucker it will isolate him more, as an added bonus. he totally played the feminist wing of the left.

All he did was grab some boobs whats the big deal? He didnt rape anyone. Shit I've slapped plenty of girls butts in bars & grabbed a titty or 2. None of you are innocent. You have all done it dont lie.

#ME2

youtube.com/watch?v=gensWq4xl0I

Daily reminder that Al Franken was a part of this trainwreck.

Huh?

Yeah but none of us run off at the mouth about womens rights or rape culture. Shit, most people here would their nuts to live a life like Don Draper. All men would, cucks like Franken just won't admit it and try to vilify the nature of man while being a slave to it.

uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no. fuck dat kike

No.
He gets fired. We're going to get him fired. Immediately. This guy is gone. He should have been gone on the merits alone, this shit is actual sexual assault (if he didn't go any further).
Is Roy Moore a Pedophile? If so, he doesn't deserve to win. I'd take a Democrat over a childfucker any day. Democrats can be fired, children can't get un-fucked.

Do you go around lecturing to everyone about feminism and how awful men are? White knights like Franken are hypocrites who use their position to force an agenda on the world that they themselves don't follow.

/thread

Im all for taking down a feminist cuck liberal. But the way it portrays men in society is bad. Pretty soon we wont be allowed to grab a titty without going to jail. Do you really want that?

Franken guilty as fuck, he admitted it.
Moore is fabricated evidence, lock the bitch accuser up

Wow.... Im actually feeling the burn after seeing these two smarmy jews behave in such a flip manner.

Too bad he was just another kike shill.

Shut up faggot! Roy can be replaced as well. Plus democrats are the party of fags, trans, and peods (coming soon) so fuck off back to brocks cock

He just wanted to be the mayor of titty city guys... chill
youtube.com/watch?v=8zU7Ov-uW1E

So you're all for your daughter getting her tits grabbed by any dirty old fucker right?

>Stern
Why does it seem like Jews are the main ones taking down other Jews on this shit?

I dont have kids loser hahaha. Dont let your daughter be a whore and I wont grab her pussy.

/thread

Yes, but i hope he can survive until after Roy wins. Thats all

To late, Trump has completely forced Dems to defend Al Franken

>Is Roy Moore a Pedophile?
Probably but Franken is definitely the type to molest someone who cannot consent. Be they asleep or a minor

Great pic user

I'm the loser, says the virgin edgelord.

aaaand a jew wrote the article. about a jew. at a shitmag run by a jew.

I have a theory that there are actually 50 million us jews.

otherwise their sheer inescapabity makes no logical sense.

>Yo wat dis wite boi be doing!

>PAYPAL ME!

Delete this

Rage9000meme.jpg

No, for two reasons. Number 1, Franken is clearly guilty, plus anything that damages the democrats can only be good for us. Number 2, Moore is innocent, just like Trump when every girl on earth said he raped them but after the election they all went silent. Plus Moore represents the alt-right/MAGA agenda of less shitskins and a traditional White america. If he loses, it will do a lot of damage to our cause.

This. Everyone smells the bullshit in the Moore allegations. We've seen Franken in action.

>Plus Moore represents the alt-right/MAGA agenda of less shitskins and a traditional White america. If he loses, it will do a lot of damage to our cause.

Explain "if he loses". Cause as long as faggot Al stays 4 weeks it helps moores cause? Help me out user i honestly am confused..

I agree this needs to drag on keep the attention off of /ourpedo/ Roy Moore

FUCK NO

Do not ever fucking say /ourpedo/ again you disgusting waste of human life

I'll never forget about that one, That was the moment I voted for Trump.

The Alabama election is essentially a referendum on the MAGA agenda (as opposed to the establishment/open borders/Islamic immigration agenda) We won the first part of the battle when Alabama voters rejected strange in the primary. If Moore goes on to lose to the democrat (for any reason) it will be seen as a rejection of the alt-right agenda. This would be very bad for us as it would lead to more shitskins/islamification of america

if old SNL is on and he comes I have to turn it off. The unfunniest fuck to walk the face of the earth

DELET THIS

Shill detected

That blue and black dress is sexy.

Fish lips

He’s Jewish not white

hahahaha
we Alinsky nao

Agreed atleast some. Moore is no Trump though, if Al can survive 4 weeks its ammo for Moore. Its easy really.

He followed the Grateful Dead back in the day.

Made this fresh meme, please enjoy.

>a Jew writing an article about another Jew
Moar infighting among the chosen plizz

Now do one with Gloria Allred

>Democrats' credibility on sexual harassment is at stake
come the fuck on

>children can't get un-fucked
not with that attitude

So you don't even have to touch people anymore, hoverhands is simply enough to be sexual harassment these days?

what has society come to...

Theres room for two lines of attack. One forcing the dems to either face hypocrisy with their listen and believe rhetoric or oust one of their own. And if the mgtow crowd can vocally support him it will piss off feminists and alienate him.

yes, fag. your idiot thinking that every man has to be gay or can be turned is gross and needs punishing.

bamps